mom

Pendleton, OR

#4235 Sep 6, 2014
Nobody wrote:
It looks like there was another custody hearing for 5 of the kids Friday 8/15. All the younger kids EXCEPT Bethany. I wonder if they have lost paternal rights to Bethany?
(Link will probably be broken by morning: http://www.ojd.state.or.us/JOS/Calendar.nsf/3... $FILE/JOS-83494158-FAMCRT.PDF)
why is the link no longer good?
mom

Pendleton, OR

#4236 Sep 6, 2014
tripntwinmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if this has been mentioned... But, Kate's husband Charley is only the biological father of her 2 oldest children, I know that for a fact. I was friends with her for years. After her 2nd child, Charley had a vasectomy which Kate claims was highly encouraged by her mother. Their 3rd child was conceived by a one-night stand with a family friend which also explains why Emily looks so different than all the other children. The twins, Isaac and Joshua were all conceived using a sperm donor. Will Naylor. If you look him up, he is rather popular. Charley is listed as the father on all birth certificates, but, even after a vasectomy reversal, could not get Kate pregnant again. Yes, Charley has told Kate he is gay and has no sexual attraction to her, but Kate says that he will never face his true feelings because of his religious beliefs.
Kate says? Wow.
SLF

Eugene, OR

#4237 Sep 6, 2014
Meh, Kate's a wackadoodle who wouldn't know the truth about anything if she saw it.
Still Shocked by it all

Marietta, GA

#4238 Sep 7, 2014
Copy/Paste from a search this morning of the Oregon Court Calendar:
Date
Case Number Judicial Officer Time
Type Style Physical Location Hearing Type
140331212 State of Oregon VS. Waller, Nan G 09/25/2014
Offense Felony KATHERINE PARKER Courtroom 208 9:15 AM
Call
Still Shocked by it all

Marietta, GA

#4239 Sep 7, 2014
Sorry about the loss of spacing. Here's the same info in a more easily read form:

Case Number: 140331212, State of Oregon VS. KATHERINE PARKER,
Judicial Officer: Waller, Nan G, Courtroom 208, 9:15 AM, 09/25/2015, Hearing Type: Call.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#4242 Sep 7, 2014
This is the website that info is found at. I was just coming to post it.
https://publicaccess.courts.oregon.gov/Public...

I used search by name and the date field of on or after today's date and on or before 12/1/2014.

Not sure what call means.

I was really hoping for the trial to start soon.
Still Shocked by it all

Marietta, GA

#4243 Sep 8, 2014
B-Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
What website and search criteria are you using to find this?
And can anyone explain what it means when it says hearing type: call?
Same site as A-blog used only I used the case number which I got from the online inmate data.

I think call, in this instance, is a call to appear and the first step (unless there's another continuance) in getting a jury seated, assuming this will be a jury trial.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4244 Sep 8, 2014
So this is bizarre...Lorraine (allarepreciousinhissight - where many of us first learned about Joshua) was the victim of an "attempted" carjacking today. They say attempted because the thieves were caught, but he totaled her car. She's okay & one brave lady! She beat him with a rain stick, and tried to smash her window to get an adoption dossier (cops got it to her). Craaaaazy!! God was watching over her today!!!

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/crime/2014/09/...
Caring Mom

Knoxville, IA

#4245 Sep 9, 2014
I'm not sure if I'm impressed by Lorraine (allarepreciousinhissight) or suspicious. I have a few concerns, which started when they asked for people to give them things to furnish the room/building/annex that they wanted to use for conferences about adoption. It just struck me as odd. And now they are asking for other things on her facebook page. But at the same time, I think they do a lot of good and have given several children homes that they might not have gotten otherwise and they obviously (to me anyway) are grieving over the little girl that they lost after her heart surgery. But I am glad that they weren't hurt in the car jacking attempt.
SLF

Eugene, OR

#4247 Sep 9, 2014
B-Lynn wrote:
So this is bizarre...Lorraine (allarepreciousinhissight - where many of us first learned about Joshua) was the victim of an "attempted" carjacking today. They say attempted because the thieves were caught, but he totaled her car. She's okay & one brave lady! She beat him with a rain stick, and tried to smash her window to get an adoption dossier (cops got it to her). Craaaaazy!! God was watching over her today!!!
http://www.kvue.com/story/news/crime/2014/09/...
How do you know it was Lorraine? Her name or some of the facts you mentioned are not in the news story.
Caring Mom

Poteau, OK

#4248 Sep 10, 2014
SLF wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it was Lorraine? Her name or some of the facts you mentioned are not in the news stry.
It's on her facebook page. It sounds very serious, it could have been a lot worse.
Rambling Rose

Dayton, OH

#4249 Sep 16, 2014
Still Shocked by it all wrote:
Sorry about the loss of spacing. Here's the same info in a more easily read form:
Judicial Officer: Waller, Nan G, Courtroom 208, 9:15 AM, 09/25/2015, Hearing Type: Call.
Date is listed above as 9/25/2015. I think it was mistyped and should be 9/25/2014.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#4250 Sep 17, 2014
We are coming up on a year for this topix thread. The original poster on this should congratulated for being a catalyst for Kate being held accountable and The kids being safe from her.
Still Shocked by it all

Marietta, GA

#4251 Sep 21, 2014
A second court date has been added on the 23rd:
Judicial Officer: Bloch, Eric J Courtroom 508, 2:30 PM, 09/23/2014, Hearing Type: Hearing.

The original court date, for the 25th, is still listed.

Here's a link to the Oregon court calendars site:

http://courts.oregon.gov/OJD/OnlineServices/c...

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#4252 Sep 23, 2014
Any news on court today?

Location hidden

#4253 Sep 24, 2014
Updates? Anyone? How can we find out what happened in court?
Still Shocked by it all

Marietta, GA

#4254 Sep 25, 2014
I'm not finding anything, as yet, reporting on today's court proceedings but it's still early in Oregon. I'm hoping KOIN or The Oregonian covered it and something will show up on their sites soon. Another court appearance has been added to the calendar for Oct 2 at 1pm labelled "Hearing." This morning's appearance was labelled "Call." Maybe today was to take care of administrative details and confirm both sides were ready to proceed. No idea really, just speculating.

Location hidden

#4256 Sep 30, 2014
According to the court site she is still listed as having a "hearing" on 10/02. I'm wondering if the media is aware and if they will be there? It will be nice to hopfully get some answers from somewhere.

Location hidden

#4257 Sep 30, 2014
A-Blog wrote:
According to the court site she is still listed as having a "hearing" on 10/02. I'm wondering if the media is aware and if they will be there? It will be nice to hopfully get some answers from somewhere.
Who on here was the one who was contacting the media?

Location hidden

#4258 Oct 1, 2014
Errrr now there is nothing listed under her name at all on the court site. I wonder what is going on now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: PRO Tech Mobile RV Repair (Dec '13) Apr 16 Mis 4
Nathan stancliff Apr 13 Oxxie 1
chomos take over nurelle harrigan investigation Apr 2 DAVE 1
Moving Mom active boys Apr 1 Erk 1
News Oregon petition looks to ban assault weapons Mar 22 armed citizen 1
News 15-year-old arrested over suspected school threat Mar '18 Jackson MC-CHICKEN 1
News Cause of Mr. Thom's fire doesn't surface quickly (Jul '08) Mar '18 christo 10

Jacksonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages