Big Dick Johnson

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 29, 2012
Saw where one of their members likes to beat on women.

Real tough guys, there.
jameson

United States

#3 May 7, 2012
Big Dick Johnson wrote:
Saw where one of their members likes to beat on women.

Real tough guys, there.
What a bunch of p@ssies!
MICK

Stafford, VA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
jameson wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of p@ssies!
You wouldn't say that to our face bitch
Jack

Collegeville, PA

#6 Nov 4, 2013
Big Dick Johnson wrote:
Saw where one of their members likes to beat on women.
Real tough guys, there.
Its not just one. They all do!
Crazy

Dunn, NC

#7 Nov 8, 2013
Guys who like to run with a gang of guys...well that says enough for me.
Rookie

Havelock, NC

#8 Mar 11, 2014
Big Dick Johnson wrote:
Saw where one of their members likes to beat on women.
Real tough guys, there.
no one beats on women. U must be talking about someone else.
Rookie

Havelock, NC

#9 Mar 11, 2014
MICK wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't say that to our face bitch
. U got that right!
Rookie

Havelock, NC

#10 Mar 11, 2014
Crazy wrote:
Guys who like to run with a gang of guys...well that says enough for me.
. So what do u say about a bunch of military guys. Band of brothers. That after their service still need that brotherhood? It's called esprit de corps. Comrade! Ever heard of that ? If u had u would have served this great country like WE ALL DID. If not..that's y u don't get it!
SKID

Washington, DC

#11 Mar 12, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not just one. They all do!
Not only no but HELL NO!!!!
Crazy

United States

#12 Mar 18, 2014
Rookie wrote:
<quoted text>. So what do u say about a bunch of military guys. Band of brothers. That after their service still need that brotherhood? It's called esprit de corps. Comrade! Ever heard of that ? If u had u would have served this great country like WE ALL DID. If not..that's y u don't get it!
I served, but for other reason than you apparently. I joined after the terrorist attacks to do my part, not to go soul searching for brotherhood. Once I left, I continued on with life, again without the company of men for security. Take a look at motorcycle clubs and seriously try to explain to me that these aren't the most insecure boys you've ever seen.
Rookie

Havelock, NC

#13 Apr 21, 2014
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I served, but for other reason than you apparently. I joined after the terrorist attacks to do my part, not to go soul searching for brotherhood. Once I left, I continued on with life, again without the company of men for security. Take a look at motorcycle clubs and seriously try to explain to me that these aren't the most insecure boys you've ever seen.
ummmmm. U need to meet this club before u form your opinion. Rebel sons playing aug 16. Be there and educate urself
Caitiemay

Dunn, NC

#14 Apr 27, 2014
I have never been in a club, we just ride. However, since we relocated and have no friends, we decided to attend the benefit they had for the vets. I was a bit worried, I'll admit, but these people are the sweetest, kindest, nicest people I've ever met. They are about family first. Everyone welcomed us with open arms and invited us back whether we decide to join their club or not. I agree with Rookie and highly suggest you educate yourself before you make inaccurate and derogatory comments about people you've never met!
Skid

Washington, DC

#15 Apr 29, 2014
Rookie, You rock baby girl.
Caitiemay, I remember meeting you this weekend and hope to see you again soon.
Caitiemay

Dunn, NC

#16 Apr 29, 2014
Skid - I met SOOOO many awesome peeps there, I'm sorry I don't remember you. What pisses me off is people insinuating shit without gaining first hand knowledge, you know? Rookie is a freaking DOLL and the rest of you are amazing. I hate people who spread lies.... gets my goat. They need to educate themselves. WON'T HAPPEN See you Friday?
cwilliams

Durham, NC

#17 Aug 25, 2014
jameson wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of p@ssies!
I'll say it cause my sister was one that happened to recently I'm being time I'm gonna mess him up
cwilliams

Durham, NC

#18 Aug 25, 2014
Rookie wrote:
<quoted text> ummmmm. U need to meet this club before u form your opinion. Rebel sons playing aug 16. Be there and educate urself
If they new you guys let members get by with beating there was man that sounds last me a bunch of sissy boys to me
Caitiemay

Benson, NC

#19 Aug 25, 2014
Still going?? dafuq dude, go pick on the cimrinals or some shit. They do NOT beat anyone ffs.
tinkerbell

Hampton, VA

#20 Sunday Nov 16
MICK wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't say that to our face bitch
hey mick I would love to talk to you face to face when and where

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Theft - Courtney Elizabeth McCarthy 16 hr manofmanomet 3
Larceny - Andrew Francis Hefele Nov 1 Concerned 1
Strange Incidents (1st) near Richlands, N.C. (Feb '14) Oct 30 nonsense 3
question Oct 30 nonsense 2
Fraud - William Earl Parker Oct 30 English speaking 4
Legal Pedophiles?!?!?!?!? Are you kidding me!?!... (Apr '07) Oct 30 Sue Ann 52
billie fife (Apr '12) Oct 30 Sue Ann 11
Jacksonville Dating
Find my Match

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jacksonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jacksonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:02 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:02AM
Does Cam Need Protection or Weapons More in 2015 Draft?
Bleacher Report10:02 AM
Grading Carolina's Positional Units Heading into Bye Week
ESPN 1:15 PM
Redskins' Jackson on post: Directed at no one
NBC Sports 1:33 PM
Redskins' Kerrigan perseveres despite hand injury - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:59 PM
Are RGIII's Recent Struggles Correctable?