nice job faghgboiz
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 17, 2013
http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/matt-vespa/if-w...

Faghgboi DemoRats dis-arm citizens. Unarmed citizens then get murdered (mostly) by sniggering Bantu & drooling lib.com freaks. Solution?

Do I need to send you a postcard ?
WOWSER

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#2 Sep 18, 2013
Right, right, amazing that everyone thinks you are crazy. Everyone should have loaded guns.

All sarcasm aside, the solution is less people like you. Less moronic yakkers who have all the answers but no credibilty. Less monday-morning qb's who have never put their life on the line for anything.

Do something for another today, noshells, something nice and don't tell anyone you did it. It will do your slowly rotting soul good.
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#3 Sep 18, 2013
WOWSER wrote:
Right, right, amazing that everyone thinks you are crazy. Everyone should have loaded guns.
All sarcasm aside, the solution is less people like you. Less moronic yakkers who have all the answers but no credibilty. Less monday-morning qb's who have never put their life on the line for anything.
Do something for another today, noshells, something nice and don't tell anyone you did it. It will do your slowly rotting soul good.
NSW normally tells it the way it really is,he cuts through the BS that's all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Englewood or Englewood Beach? Name change under... Tue Kevorka 4
News America's First Home Goes Under (Jan '08) Tue Former employee 117
Fred Cotton's BBQ Sauce Recipe??? (Dec '11) Aug 19 RAFTERMAN 14
News Black Donald Trump Supporter Shot In Cleveland Bar (Jul '16) Aug 19 Rip Chen Picket 3
Anyone know tyree? (May '16) Aug 17 Maddog420 2
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Aug 16 Bud LaPoint 121
News Strange & Unusual - Eating Disorder Makes Girl ... (Nov '07) Aug 16 Spitsteal 31

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages