Obama's birth name was Barry. He cha...

Obama's birth name was Barry. He changed to a Muslim Name.

Posted in the Jacksonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dewey

United States

#1 Sep 10, 2008
Obama's birth name was Barry Obama. When he converted to Islam, he changed it to Barack Hussein Obama. He has lied to the American people yet again.
Scooter

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 11, 2008
Ralph's birth name was Lifschitz. Wghen he converted to homosexuality, it became Ralph Lauren. Go look it up for yourself.

The following list of Jewish people changed their names when they converted to Thespianity:

Joey Adams .......... Joseph Abramowitz
Eddie Albert ..........Eddie Heimberger
Woody Allen.......... Allen Konigsberg
Lauren Bacall .......... Joan Perske
Jack Benny .......... Benny Kubelsky
Milton Berle .......... Milton Berlinger
Ernest Borgnine ..........Effron Borgnine
George Burns .......... Nathan Birnbaum
Joan Blondell.......... Rosebud Blustein
Joyce Brothers ..........Joyce Bauer
Mel Brooks .......... Melvin Kaminsky
Joey Bishop .......... Joey Gottlieb
Charles Bronson .......... Charles Buchinsky
Rona Barrett ..........Rona Burnstein
Cyd Chrisse ..........Tula Finklea
Tony Curtis .......... Bernie Schwartz (daughter is Jamie Lee Curtis)
Joan Crawford .......... Lucille Le Sueur
Dyan Cannon .......... Samile Friesen
Kirk Douglas .......... Isadore Demsky (son is Michael Douglas)
Bob Dylan ..........Robert Zimmerman
Rodney Dangerfield ..........Jacob Cohen
Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.......... Douglas Ullman
Joel Grey .......... Joel Katz (father of Jennifer Grey)
Elliott Gould ..........Elliott Goldstein
Zsa Zsa Gabor ..........Sara Gabor
John Garfield .......... Jules Garfinkle
Judy Garland .......... Frances Gumm
Paulette Goddard .......... Paulette Levy
Eydie Gorme.......... Edith Gormezano
Cary Grant .......... Larry Leach
Lorne Green ..........Chaim Leibowiz
Judy Holliday .......... Judith Tuvin
Leslie Howard .......... Leslie Stainer
Buddy Hackett .......... Leonard Hacker
Jill St. John .......... Jill Oppenheim
Danny Kaye.......... David Kominsky
Alan King .......... Irwin Kniberg
Larry King..........Larry Zeiger
Tina Louise.......... Tina Blacker
Ann Landers..........Esther Friedman (Abigail Van Buren is her sister.)
Dorothy Lamour .......... Dorothy Kaumeyer
Miehael Landon .......... Mike Orowitz
Steve Lawrence .......... Sidney Leibowitz
Hal Linden.......... Hal Lipshitz
Jerry Lewis .......... Joseph Levitch
Karl Malden ..........Mladen Sekulovitch
Ethel Merman .......... Ethel Zimmerman
Jan Murray .......... Murray Janofsky
Walter Matthau .......... Walter Matasschanskayasky
Lilly Palmer .......... Maria Peiser
Jan Pierce.......... Pincus Perelmuth
Roberta Peters..........Roberta Peterman
Eleanor Parker.......... Ellen Friedlob
Joan Rlvers ..........Joan Molinsky
Tony Randall .......... Sidney Rosenberg
Edward G. Robinson .......... Emanuel Goldenberg
Dinah Shore .......... Fanny Rose
Shelly Winters .......... Shirley Schrift
Gene Wilder.......... Jerome Silberman
Bobbiegurl

Savannah, GA

#3 Sep 11, 2008
Dewey wrote:
Obama's birth name was Barry Obama. When he converted to Islam, he changed it to Barack Hussein Obama. He has lied to the American people yet again.
What is new???
Scooter

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Sep 11, 2008
That was my point exactly, Miss Gurl. Maybe other politicians have changed their names for various and sundry reasons. Who cares? I think Obama is hardly ready for anything but where he sits now - a senator who has passed ZERO legislation - but he has claimed over and over that he is a Christian and I believe him. I *do* believe however hat at one time he was a Muslim because after all his stepfather, Lolo was was, and it would make sense that he would bring up Obama as a Muslim. Obama grew up and found a different faith which he embraced (thank God).

I think there are plenty of other reasons not to vote for him, but as long as he doesn't strap on an ammunition belt and praise allah, I have no issue with his relgion.
Dewey

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2008
Scooter wrote:
Ralph's birth name was The following list of Jewish people changed their names when they converted to Thespianity:
Joey Adams .......... Joseph Abramowitz
Eddie Albert ..........Eddie Heimberger
Woody Allen.......... Allen Konigsberg
Lauren Bacall .......... Joan Perske
Jack Benny .......... Benny Kubelsky
Milton Berle .......... Milton Berlinger
Ernest Borgnine ..........Effron Borgnine
George Burns .......... Nathan Birnbaum
Joan Blondell.......... Rosebud Blustein
Joyce Brothers ..........Joyce Bauer
Mel Brooks .......... Melvin
Scotter, That's Hollywood! We're talking about a presidential candidate. See a difference? And even the Hollywood types don't lie about it. Obamie is. Seems he does have a lot to hide.
Bobbiegurl

Savannah, GA

#6 Sep 11, 2008
Scooter wrote:
That was my point exactly, Miss Gurl. Maybe other politicians have changed their names for various and sundry reasons. Who cares? I think Obama is hardly ready for anything but where he sits now - a senator who has passed ZERO legislation - but he has claimed over and over that he is a Christian and I believe him. I *do* believe however hat at one time he was a Muslim because after all his stepfather, Lolo was was, and it would make sense that he would bring up Obama as a Muslim. Obama grew up and found a different faith which he embraced (thank God).
I think there are plenty of other reasons not to vote for him, but as long as he doesn't strap on an ammunition belt and praise allah, I have no issue with his relgion.
I don't have any issues with his religion either. He can worship who or whatever he wants. What irritates me Scooter is this. Today is the anniversary of 9/11. Election time is winding down. On 9/11 we were attacked by Muslims. Now here America is going gaga over Obama who is a Muslim and is the American people see no problem with this. I think the memory of 9/11 is just that a memory. I think if he is elected the next attack by his people is going to make 9/11 look like play day. OK i'm done venting now...
NotAddingUP

Stamford, CT

#7 Sep 11, 2008
What he is not saying is that, If he was born as Barry Obama, then his Birth certificate should say that, but the birth certificate which I feel is fake says his birth name is Barrack.

I was born in Hawaii, I compared mine to his yesterday, yap exact form, yap exact layout, nope the font does not match the template font and nope no raised seal and nope no PH Doctor signature. The stamp on the back of his says Jun 6 2007 which is a request date, and my request dated when I sent for mine was September 21 2004. The month on mine was spelled all the way out. But he biggest difference in his was the large font under the template question like
Name (small font)
BARRAK ( Large Font)

Mine is the same on both lines.
Scooter

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Sep 11, 2008
Bobbiegurl wrote:
(Edited by Scooter)I don't have any issues with his religion either. He can worship who or whatever he wants. What irritates me Scooter is this. Today is the anniversary of 9/11. Election time is winding down. On 9/11 we were attacked by Muslims. Now here America is going gaga over Obama who is a Muslim and is the American people see no problem with this. I think the memory of 9/11 is just that a memory. I think if he is elected the next attack by his people is going to make 9/11 look like play day.
You said it for me. All I can add is, I wish we didn't have to allow mosques to be put up. as far as I am concerned, they are or can be terror training centers. I trust Barack Hussein Obama no further than I can throw his America-hating wife. But if I were to post my true feelings about "the religion of peace," I might be banned.

I'm surprise no Muslim has yet to bomb some shopping mall in our area yet. They say Jews are like pigs and monkey. Obama has made it abundantly clear with his lipstick on pigs remark. If anyone else had said it, I might have blown it off.

Muslims have been and are a continually growing danger, especially as we fund hem via gas for SUVs and others who travel needlessly. We need energy independence NOW, something Obama doesn't want.
Scooter

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Sep 11, 2008
While we have wimps in DC, 9/11 is being reformulated for a second time. Democrats tend to ignore it. Clinton himself decided not to kill Bin laden, when he had the chance to do it! Americans are now searched and background-checked as never before. We have definitely lost the right of freedom of speech as it was intended for us, and now we have a socialist phony with the audacity to run for President with ZERO executive experience, only because of self-hating, guilty whites, and uneducated blacks. I am Jewish. However, unlike most, I am neither liberal or self-hating. there are, unbelievably, thousands of Jews, like mew, who love America and do NOT want to take it down, via the ACLU, some phony racist (with an America-hating wife), or thru any
liberal ideas.
Bobbiegurl

Savannah, GA

#10 Sep 12, 2008
Scooter wrote:
While we have wimps in DC, 9/11 is being reformulated for a second time. Democrats tend to ignore it. Clinton himself decided not to kill Bin laden, when he had the chance to do it! Americans are now searched and background-checked as never before. We have definitely lost the right of freedom of speech as it was intended for us, and now we have a socialist phony with the audacity to run for President with ZERO executive experience, only because of self-hating, guilty whites, and uneducated blacks. I am Jewish. However, unlike most, I am neither liberal or self-hating. there are, unbelievably, thousands of Jews, like mew, who love America and do NOT want to take it down, via the ACLU, some phony racist (with an America-hating wife), or thru any
liberal ideas.
Applause applause
Scooter

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Sep 12, 2008
Dewey wrote:
<quoted text>
Scooter, That's Hollywood! We're talking about a presidential candidate. See a difference? And even the Hollywood types don't lie about it. Obamie is. Seems he does have a lot to hide.
LOL OC I know whatyou mean.:) But you have to admit, Obama is a rock star, and has been celebritized just like any other Hollywood star.
Scooter

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Sep 12, 2008
Bobbiegurl is soooooo smart - whether she agrees with me or not! She is a realist! It's a lot better to reasonably fear the future, than to bury one's head in the sand.

She's my kind of gurl. Maybe.
Bobbiegurl

Savannah, GA

#13 Sep 12, 2008
Scooter wrote:
Bobbiegurl is soooooo smart - whether she agrees with me or not! She is a realist! It's a lot better to reasonably fear the future, than to bury one's head in the sand.
She's my kind of gurl. Maybe.
Thank you Scooter! You have to look ahead because no one else is going to do it for you.

“Translation: Come and Take it”

Since: Feb 08

Fort Pierce, FL

#14 Sep 12, 2008
Scooter wrote:
While we have wimps in DC, 9/11 is being reformulated for a second time. Democrats tend to ignore it. Clinton himself decided not to kill Bin laden, when he had the chance to do it! Americans are now searched and background-checked as never before. We have definitely lost the right of freedom of speech as it was intended for us, and now we have a socialist phony with the audacity to run for President with ZERO executive experience, only because of self-hating, guilty whites, and uneducated blacks. I am Jewish. However, unlike most, I am neither liberal or self-hating. there are, unbelievably, thousands of Jews, like mew, who love America and do NOT want to take it down, via the ACLU, some phony racist (with an America-hating wife), or thru any
liberal ideas.
Shalom! To my wise friend!
Scooter

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Sep 12, 2008
Bobbiegurl, I see we are chasing one another around the boards. Well, sweetheart, all of that running has tired me out. Going to take a nap.

Catch you later!

(I am now an out-of-the-closet homophobe, because I have admitted elsewhere on these boards that I am heterosexual.)
Bobbiegurl

Savannah, GA

#16 Sep 12, 2008
Scooter wrote:
Bobbiegurl, I see we are chasing one another around the boards. Well, sweetheart, all of that running has tired me out. Going to take a nap.
Catch you later!
(I am now an out-of-the-closet homophobe, because I have admitted elsewhere on these boards that I am heterosexual.)
Ok get some rest. catcha after awhile...

Since: Jan 08

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Sep 12, 2008
Dewey wrote:
Obama's birth name was Barry Obama. When he converted to Islam, he changed it to Barack Hussein Obama. He has lied to the American people yet again.
As I've already proven and you ignored because you are a coward, a liar, and a general twatwaffle, you yourself claim that Obama became a Muslim during his time in Indonesia. You also claim that he changed his name when he lived in Hawaii, 10 years after he left Indonesia. You also claim that he changed his name when he became a Muslim. So unless somehow Obama changed his name twice, became a Muslim twice, or both, you are wrong by your own admission.
He went by Barry for several years and decided to be called Barack during a specific period in his life when he wanted to feel more connected to his father and his Kenyan ancestry.
It's all in his book, "Dreams of my Father."
And above and beyond all of that, your focus on his mythical name-change as a defining issue in this election would be evidently absurd to you if you spent 1/10 of the energy in pursuit of the truth as you spend being victimized by your own prepubescent fears of the Boogieman you petulant child.

Since: Jan 08

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Sep 12, 2008
Bobbiegurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have any issues with his religion either. He can worship who or whatever he wants. What irritates me Scooter is this. Today is the anniversary of 9/11. Election time is winding down. On 9/11 we were attacked by Muslims. Now here America is going gaga over Obama who is a Muslim and is the American people see no problem with this. I think the memory of 9/11 is just that a memory. I think if he is elected the next attack by his people is going to make 9/11 look like play day. OK i'm done venting now...
Was it disrespectful to the victims of the Oklahoma Bombing to elect a Christian President?

Oh. And Obama isn’t a Muslim. Even the McCain campaign isn’t trying to get away with that lie any more. Check back in with your Overlords. They have new talking points for you.

“Translation: Come and Take it”

Since: Feb 08

Fort Pierce, FL

#19 Sep 12, 2008
My lord, hasen't anyone read his books? I have
Damn the library is free.

Since: Jan 08

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Sep 12, 2008
Scooter wrote:
While we have wimps in DC, 9/11 is being reformulated for a second time. Democrats tend to ignore it. Clinton himself decided not to kill Bin laden, when he had the chance to do it! Americans are now searched and background-checked as never before. We have definitely lost the right of freedom of speech as it was intended for us, and now we have a socialist phony with the audacity to run for President with ZERO executive experience, only because of self-hating, guilty whites, and uneducated blacks. I am Jewish. However, unlike most, I am neither liberal or self-hating. there are, unbelievably, thousands of Jews, like mew, who love America and do NOT want to take it down, via the ACLU, some phony racist (with an America-hating wife), or thru any
liberal ideas.
Don’t ever be afraid to go back to that “America should be afraid” well. That baby never runs dry does it?

Let’s talk about how the Democrats are ignoring 9/11 and the threat of terrorism. I’ll give you a few topics to start with.
Let’s talk about how the Bush administration pulled troops out of Afghanistan prior to defeating the Taliban in order to send them to a nation that had no state-sponsored terrorism and no Al Qaeda presence at all.
Let’s talk about how that decision eventually led to the largest global recruitment numbers for terrorism in history.
Let’s talk about how that decision has made Al Qaeda a self-supporting financial entity and how for the first time ever, the largest terrorist organization in the world is no longer dependent on donations or financial support from anyone in order to operate.
Let’s talk about how Bush refused to go into Pakistan in pursuit of Al Qaeda after our troop reductions allowed their key operatives to escape Afghanistan.
Let’s talk about how the Republicans in congress blocked every attempt to drawdown troop levels in Iraq, making it impossible to redeploy an over-extended military to Afghanistan.
Let’s talk about how the Bush administration resisted an investigation into the causes of 9/11 for over a year.
Let’s talk about how specific orders were given to exclude any review of executive department policy that could have caused or prevented the attacks during the 9/11 commission.
Let’s talk about how the recommendations of the 9/11 commission have not been implemented to this day and how Bush has vetoed or threatened veto to every measure to enact those recommendations the Democrats have managed to get through the Republican obstructionists since 2006.
Let’s talk about how under orders from the White House, a Republican cabinet outed a covert CIA agent and by proxy the entire cover network she used while she was working on anti-terrorism missions in Iran.

Start with those while I address your blatant lie.

Clinton took a shot at Bin Laden in August of 1998 and missed him by a few hours. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...
Newt Gingrich praised the decision, but other members of the Republican Congress accused him of exaggerating the threat Bin Laden posed in order to distract from the Lewinsky scandal.

Don’t let the facts hit you on the ass on your way out, Scooter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating Black Women In Jacksonville Area 21 hr Sly Fox 1
News The flip side of years of no hurricanes: Good l... (May '15) Mon Actual Science 4
Single mom moving to Jax.. are there any assist... (Mar '08) Sun fla814 143
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Sat DentalFloss 205
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) Aug 27 Judy W 23
Review: Boty Enterprises (Aug '15) Aug 26 Screwed Over Too 2
trump maybe russia Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 5

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages