Blunt Observations about Zimmerman Trail
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#41 Jul 24, 2013
Spare me the **kid** crappp. Might as well state the HARD CASES:

1) Western law was not intend ... nor can it suffice ... to constrain savage Bantu Neoliths.

2) Brains are **never** fully developed ... unchanging ... as modern science documents, but western 17-yo have generally been held to know right-from-wrong.

3)**Universal law of survival**: If a persons actions endanger the common good, then that person may be **put down** no matter what the age, mental state or pander-pal (protected) status. If I am attacked by a pack of 13-yo savages then as possible I will shoot them dead .. a jury of my peers ( old white guys ) will not convict me and declare me innocent and a contributor to civil society.

What you **do** determines how you are treated; teen Bantu gang/wilding behavior commonly practiced by those savages is properly treated with deadly force.
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
So if he wasn't a kid, why does science confirm that our brains aren't fully developed at that age. And Why does Western law dictate a 17 yo can't make certain decisions on his/her own? It is because you're a kid!
Observer

Jacksonville, FL

#42 Jul 24, 2013
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that Martin started running toward his house and somehow Zimmerman was able to get out of his truck and chase him down? Sorry not buying that.
I believe the friend Martin was on the phone with confirmed that he went around the corner and was telling her that he was being followed. That isn't in dispute.
Observer

Jacksonville, FL

#43 Jul 24, 2013
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
He has already been in the news, helping pull two adults and two children out of an overturned car.
I wonder if he had his gun in his pants at the time?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#44 Jul 24, 2013
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
He has already been in the news, helping pull two adults and two children out of an overturned car.
Thats not news.. Under Florida law you are required to pull over and aid accident victoms... If it was anyone other then zimmerman it would not have made the news. And zimmerman wasn't the only one that pulled over to help..

So are you saying that you would have just drove by without stopping?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#45 Jul 24, 2013
Mr Logic..

How come the other mans name was not mentioned? Could be that he didn't want to assume the roll as a hero for doing something that just about anyone else would have done.. But not zimmermen, he wanted to make headlines.. We all know that he has an ego issue, and this backs that up..
------
"When police arrived, Zimmerman and another man had already helped the family get out of the car and no one was reported to be injured.

"Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the deputy," the statement said, according to USA Today."

http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/...

Since: Sep 09

Saint Augustine, FL

#46 Jul 24, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
So if he wasn't a kid, why does science confirm that our brains aren't fully developed at that age. And Why does Western law dictate a 17 yo can't make certain decisions on his/her own? It is because you're a kid!
A few weeks ago in Brunswick Ga. a 17 yr old and a 14 yr old shot a young mother in the face and leg because she didn't have money to give the 2 Black thugs,they also shot her 13 yr old toddler in the face killing him instantly. This for some reason didn't make the national news media,except for Fox News. Both of these morons along with their parents should be fed the the Gators. If it had been 2 white kids doing this crime to a black mother and child it would have caused race riots.
Observer

Jacksonville, FL

#47 Jul 25, 2013
The Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
A few weeks ago in Brunswick Ga. a 17 yr old and a 14 yr old shot a young mother in the face and leg because she didn't have money to give the 2 Black thugs,they also shot her 13 yr old toddler in the face killing him instantly. This for some reason didn't make the national news media,except for Fox News. Both of these morons along with their parents should be fed the the Gators. If it had been 2 white kids doing this crime to a black mother and child it would have caused race riots.
I saw that on the news. It was horrible, and those two shouldn't see the light of day again. How does that relate to the Martin/Zimmerman case?
DA Stupidity

Sparta, TN

#48 Jul 25, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I get your point, but have a few points of my own to make and hope you will consider:
First of all, I agree that Zimmerman had his day in court and we have to live with the verdict (although I think he is guilty of manslaughter, but wasn't charged appropriately). So he must be free and never charged again for this incident.
My points are that Martin was a 17 yo, which I know is an older teen, but still a kid. He was being followed by a stranger. He, by all accounts, ignored Zimmerman and was walking away at first. Zimmerman pursued him. Martin was doing what I'd tell my kid and not talk to strangers. Isn't it reasonable to conclude that Martin may have felt threatened and jumped on Zimmerman to defend himself. I'd feel threatened if I was being followed by someone simply for walking home knowing that I hadn't done anything but walk to the store.
It is sad that a young man lost his life. It is sad that Zimmerman was overcharged for political reasons (justice should be blind and that includes to public opinion), but it is scary and sad to me that Zimmerman probably believes in his heart that what he started that day was ok, even though it ended with a dead boy who never go to live his adult life.
IMO, overcharging could possibly describe how the special prosecutor works in the legal profession.

All true and a must to see:

All info taken from evidence that the judge would not permit in trial but concerns evidence and testimony taken under oath before the judge, all away from the jury's site and ears, was never considered yet the verdict was reached. This case will be known in history as the infamous trial of 2013 tried in Florida while the public watched. It will surely be used in law schools across our nation, as a model, marked with warnings of “never to do while prosecuting” any case. This trial was truly sick coming from the view point of a non-legal person. I can‘t imagine seeing it through the eyes of an attorney.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#49 Jul 26, 2013
DA Stupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
I This trial was truly sick coming from the view point of a non-legal person. I can‘t imagine seeing it through the eyes of an attorney.
You dont need to be an attorney to know right from wrong or have commonsense..

The fact is Martin was never arrested for any crime.. Even Bill Clinton had procession of pot back in the day, but he didn't inhale.. And Bush was a cokehead and hard drinker and was also arrested for DUI.... I bet Mr Logic will back me up on this because he voted for Bush twice and he is a well informed voter..

And keep in mind that another juror opened up yesterday and said that FL law allowed her no choice but to let a murderer go free..

You zimmerman supporters should be holding your heads down in shame..
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#50 Jul 26, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
If I am attacked by a pack of 13-yo savages then as possible I will shoot them dead .. <quoted text>
Do you go around stalking 13 year old boys?

Since: Sep 09

Saint Augustine, FL

#51 Jul 26, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Just a few weeks back a white mother let her child go off with a stranger.. he raped and kill the kid.
Zimmerman was proved innocent,drop it. It's over. The kid is dead and it will go to court. I hope if this guy is found guilty they cut off one leg and an arm at a time. I want him to suffer before he dies. The mother should suffer pain also. She is an idiot.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#52 Jul 26, 2013
You **did mean to say ...'that action was not virtue, it's justice!'... but you blundered. Anyrate, justice is pretty rare these days, so also newsworthy. MAN BITES DOG ...
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not news.. Under Florida law you are required to pull over and aid accident victoms... If it was anyone other then zimmerman it would not have made the news. And zimmerman wasn't the only one that pulled over to help..
So are you saying that you would have just drove by without stopping?

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#53 Jul 29, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if he had his gun in his pants at the time?
Really, that is your best? What are you implying?

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#54 Jul 29, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not news.. Under Florida law you are required to pull over and aid accident victoms... If it was anyone other then zimmerman it would not have made the news. And zimmerman wasn't the only one that pulled over to help..
So are you saying that you would have just drove by without stopping?
So why, is it in the news dolander, bottom line Zimmerman will not be able to take a crap without some media source telling us about it for a long time to come? I wonder why the media hasn’t released the name of the other person or the 8 people who stood by with their cell phones in hand. How hard would it be to get a copy of the police report.
This story also says a lot about America doesn’t it. Two people choose to take action while 8 others wait around for the Government to do something.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#55 Jul 29, 2013
Georgie would have never gotten out of the car without a gun.
DA Stupidity

Sparta, TN

#56 Jul 29, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont need to be an attorney to know right from wrong or have commonsense..
The fact is Martin was never arrested for any crime.. Even Bill Clinton had procession of pot back in the day, but he didn't inhale.. And Bush was a cokehead and hard drinker and was also arrested for DUI.... I bet Mr Logic will back me up on this because he voted for Bush twice and he is a well informed voter..
And keep in mind that another juror opened up yesterday and said that FL law allowed her no choice but to let a murderer go free..
You zimmerman supporters should be holding your heads down in shame..
I have no reason to hang my head in shame. Zimmerman was doing the same as many have done across our nation and that is attempting to help protect his and his neighbors homes and families from those that take what they want regardless who owns the property. Trayvon was exactly as Zimmerman thought TM to be. Yes, TM already had jewelry with a large screwdriver in his possession in his school locker that was stolen amongst several other occurrences in his school history to the degree the system said "you are out, suspended". TM as a 17-yr. old became the problem of his parents rather than the school system's problem or one would think so. So, TM was shipped to Sanford and by Saturday night his Dad is telling TM that he is on his own. Yes, telling him he is trustworthy, adding here's $75 -$100 cash for food and movies until my girlfriend and I get back to her home the following night, being Sunday night 10:30 or 11 pm. Dad never got to see his son alive again. No, the community is not suppose to raise the community's bad children, while safeguarding their own families, or keep some child from doing a criminal job while Mom and Dad isn't looking because Mom and Dad have their own lives to live. I hope today that Mom and Dad have begun to face the issue of failing TM, not the public that TM lived in. At the same time, TM was old enough to have learning right from wrong on his own a long time ago.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#57 Jul 29, 2013
blacks can do no wrong. Excuse my English but it's mine, all mine. blacks can do no wrong. If you don't believe me, ask the 1/8 100% black in the white house. ask the part black 100% black eric holder. that is showing disrespect, not capitalizing the e and h. blacks can do no wrong, only whites or part whites like Zimmerman can do wrong, blacks can do no wrong. blacks are incapable of doing wrong, they, blacks, can only do right. they, blacks, are Dudley dorights. Zimmerman should have walked tray to his dwelling door to make sure no whites jumped the do no wrong black and made sure he made it to wherever tray do right was going. How am I doing with this blacks can do no wrong thingee? doing great, aint I? further division, tray handed baraq o bamah cause from further division of black and white America, not that satan in the white house needed tray but it sure comes in handy for satan to further alienate the races. thanks a mill, tray, for your service to the ever peaceful black America. When America is finally balkanized, hopefully the black part will build a gigantic Haman type gallows, in your honour, for all whites found in black America to swing from.
Observer

Jacksonville, FL

#58 Jul 29, 2013
DA Stupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no reason to hang my head in shame. Zimmerman was doing the same as many have done across our nation and that is attempting to help protect his and his neighbors homes and families from those that take what they want regardless who owns the property. Trayvon was exactly as Zimmerman thought TM to be. Yes, TM already had jewelry with a large screwdriver in his possession in his school locker that was stolen amongst several other occurrences in his school history to the degree the system said "you are out, suspended". TM as a 17-yr. old became the problem of his parents rather than the school system's problem or one would think so. So, TM was shipped to Sanford and by Saturday night his Dad is telling TM that he is on his own. Yes, telling him he is trustworthy, adding here's $75 -$100 cash for food and movies until my girlfriend and I get back to her home the following night, being Sunday night 10:30 or 11 pm. Dad never got to see his son alive again. No, the community is not suppose to raise the community's bad children, while safeguarding their own families, or keep some child from doing a criminal job while Mom and Dad isn't looking because Mom and Dad have their own lives to live. I hope today that Mom and Dad have begun to face the issue of failing TM, not the public that TM lived in. At the same time, TM was old enough to have learning right from wrong on his own a long time ago.
Your comments read as if you believe Martin "deserved" to die. Wow!

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#59 Jul 29, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Georgie would have never gotten out of the car without a gun.
In the world we live today, I am thinking it would be fool hardy to approach someone how matches the description of those who witnesses has stated broke into houses in the area. Whether or not Trayvon was a criminal will never be answered however, we all know criminals do not follow the law and many are armed. So to approach someone who is acting suspicious, that you do not recognize and not be armed, would not make sense in today’s world.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#60 Jul 29, 2013
we must disarm whitey and arm blackey. Not my words but the thoughts of satan in the white house. I am always polite, moderator. I was raised in such a manner, not like those blacks in Baltimore's Little Italy. Which makes me wonder, what are blacks doing in Little Italy, shouldn't they be in Little Kenya, or Little Africa or in the white house?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 men questioned over MLK Day shooting of 8, th... 12 min 25or6to4 1
News 100th Homicide Investigated by JSO (Sep '06) 2 hr Nellie 4
News Man Smoking Near Gas Pump Bursts Into Flames (Mar '07) 18 hr Nellie 27
News Crime 58 mins ago 7:00 p.m.2 shot at Jacksonvil... Tue Nellie 1
review: amazing spine care center (Apr '15) Mon Suma 2
What was your most embarrassing moment? (Feb '08) Mon Michelle 65
Tiny Home variance in City of Jacksonville (COJ... Mon Cyberpine 1

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages