US ambassador will burn in hell..

Posted in the Jacksonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 15, 2012
The US supports freedom of speech when it condemns the killing of a US ambassador when it comes to insulting Islam... But they close its eyes when Israel will put people in prison for denying the holocaust..

In my opinion, the attack that killed the US ambassador will be justifiable in the eyes of God..
Timothy McVeigh

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 15, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
The US supports freedom of speech when it condemns the killing of a US ambassador when it comes to insulting Islam... But they close its eyes when Israel will put people in prison for denying the holocaust..
In my opinion, the attack that killed the US ambassador will be justifiable in the eyes of God..
Guess the ambassador and I will not see you here because you are to stupid. What a moron.
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#3 Sep 16, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
Not in the eyes of a Christian God,but maybe in the eyes of the heatherns that believe in the Muslims God. We should take our people out and turn those idiots into ashes. In those sh-t hole countries Muslims insult and kill Christians on a daily basis. The scary part is we allow those animals to immigrate to the US.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the eyes of a Christian God,
There is no such thing as a christian god.. The death of the US ambassador proves that to be true.. And after 12 years of war Allah is kicking the sh!t out of jesus.. Allah even destroyed 6 multimillion dollar US military jets protected by the mighty US military with just a handful of men....

Your tin christian god is nothing more then delusion.. Your real God is nothing more then crony capitalism..
Toaster

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the eyes of a Christian God,but maybe in the eyes of the heatherns that believe in the Muslims God. We should take our people out and turn those idiots into ashes. In those sh-t hole countries Muslims insult and kill Christians on a daily basis. The scary part is we allow those animals to immigrate to the US.
I think muslims are sexy
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I think muslims are sexy
Stop being a fake and get a life of your own...
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I think muslims are sexy
You also have hair growing out of the palm of your right hand ,and are going blind.
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#8 Sep 17, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a christian god.. The death of the US ambassador proves that to be true.. And after 12 years of war Allah is kicking the sh!t out of jesus.. Allah even destroyed 6 multimillion dollar US military jets protected by the mighty US military with just a handful of men....
Your tin christian god is nothing more then delusion.. Your real God is nothing more then crony capitalism..
I'm not big on religion, but I think anyone has the right to their own beliefs or religion without the threat of death. These SB's are vicious wild animals and should be treated as such,in my opinion.

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#9 Sep 17, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
You have proof that people have been sent to prison “”Solely”” for denying the holocaust, dolander? I have read many stores about those denying the holocaust happened as a defense for their actions taken during WWII.

BTW, Americas support for freedom of speech has been in decline for a long time, would you agree. Political correctness is the main weapon in this battle and both the right and left have factions who support this policy and I believe a majority of Americas do not support Freedom of Speech either.

However, let us not lose focus on your supporting data about those who have been thrown in prison “”Solely”” for denying the holocaust.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proof that people have been sent to prison “”Solely”” for denying the holocaust, dolander?
"Holocaust denial is illegal in a number of European countries."

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaus...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Sep 17, 2012
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proof that people have been sent to prison “”Solely”” for denying the holocaust, dolander?

BTW, Americas support for freedom of speech has been in decline for a long time, would you agree.
I have given you proof to back up my argument.. Now give me your proof that most americans want to trash the first amendment..

Mr Logic.. If you fail to provide proof, the only thing you are doing here is running off at the mouth while hiding behind your fellow countrymen..

So lets see your proof ..
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#12 Sep 20, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
Just watched the so called (video) movie. At first I thought it was a comedy it was so bad. If those rag heads got even upset over this
stupid thing,they have no place in this world,and are to damn dumb to live. The sad part is very few of these less than humans have even watched the movie. So what are they all lathered up about ??
They're simply looking for people to kill,especially Christians,and Westerners. Nothing can justify the killing of our ambassador who was sent to that sh-thole in good faith.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Sep 20, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched the so called (video) movie.

Nothing can justify the killing of our ambassador who was sent to that sh-thole in good faith.
I dont need to watch the video because denying the holocaust is a crime as well in many countries.. So why single out insulting Islam when it comes to freedom of speech?

As far as the US ambassador goes.. I have more respect for a dead cockroach.. He represented a government that used fear and hypocrisy that have killed many others with wars in the name of crony capitalism and the defense of Israel..

With the facts I have given you, there is no doubt that the death of the US ambassador will be ruled justifiable in the eyes of God.. The US is the sh-thole..
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Sep 20, 2012
I guess Mr Logic turned tail and ran..

Checkmate!!!
King of Wisdom

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#15 Sep 20, 2012
I only have sex with sexy Muslim clerics.
Toaster

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#16 Sep 20, 2012
I limit my fantasies to Joe Jonas.
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#17 Sep 20, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont need to watch the video because denying the holocaust is a crime as well in many countries.. So why single out insulting Islam when it comes to freedom of speech?
As far as the US ambassador goes.. I have more respect for a dead cockroach.. He represented a government that used fear and hypocrisy that have killed many others with wars in the name of crony capitalism and the defense of Israel..
With the facts I have given you, there is no doubt that the death of the US ambassador will be ruled justifiable in the eyes of God.. The US is the sh-thole..
So why do you live in this sh-thole ? With your G'tar skills you could live anyplace you desired. If you could teach that new dog of yours to sing, I'm sure you would be in demand for TV commercials in Iran.
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#18 Sep 20, 2012
Toaster wrote:
I limit my fantasies to Joe Jonas.
Joe Jonas is a lucky guy ---
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#19 Sep 20, 2012
King of Wisdom wrote:
I only have sex with sexy Muslim clerics.
Get a life-- everyone knows you're an imposter. You wouldn't make a decent pimple on KOW's ass.

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#20 Oct 2, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
"Holocaust denial is illegal in a number of European countries."
http://www.ask.com/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaus...
well dolander congratulations on you being correct on this one issue. I should have guessed that the at least one of the freedom hating European countries would have laws against freedom. I would your web link useful with the following passage "Scholars have pointed out that countries that specifically ban Holocaust denial generally have legal systems that limit speech in other ways, such as banning hate speech."

It is amazing how people say they support free speech until they do not like what others say.

Wonder just how much longer you my friend and I will be allowed by the government to have these debates?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) 6 hr DentalFloss 205
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) 10 hr Judy W 23
Review: Boty Enterprises (Aug '15) Fri Screwed Over Too 2
trump maybe russia Fri Go Blue Forever 5
News Man Caught Having Sex with a Picnic Table (Mar '08) Aug 24 Ricky F 958
News U.S. and World News - Child Falls From Ferris W... (Aug '07) Aug 24 Michelle 12
to go or not to go by darkvader (Feb '08) Aug 23 brandy trujillo 23

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages