Zimmermans-wife-told-911-he-pulled-gu...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 9, 2013
He punches an old man in the face and threatens his wife with a gun ...

zimmerman got away with murder once.. Its just a matter of time before he kills again, with his gun or his vehicle.. He's been caught speeding more then once as well..
----------
"LAKE MARY, Fla.(WFTV)– Channel 9 has learned police were called to a home in Lake Mary on Monday after George Zimmerman allegedly threatened his wife and her father with a gun."

"Shellie Zimmerman told dispatchers her husband also punched her father in the face."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/arti...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 9, 2013
How about it, Mr Logic and noshellswill... and a few other zimmerman rearend kissers that post here..

What do you all think about this? Do you still believe that zimmerman is a law abiding hero because he murdered a black kid?.. My best guess is yes because you dont have the ability to look beyond your freaking noses because you are so occupied with black hatred...

You all should be holding your heads down between your legs in shame for supporting this sack of crap..
Observer

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Keep in mind Shellie Zimmerman was convicted of perjury. So we know she will lie. And she could be trying to seize the opportunity to get what she wants at this point.

However, I don't think Zimmerman is a good guy. I agree that he got away with murder as opposed to self defense.

Zimmerman should have the good sense to remove himself from even the appearance of anything like this, considering his history. And that includes speeding. How many people get the second chance he has been given. He is wasting it already. I think, like O.J. Simpson, Zimmerman will be his own worst enemy in the end.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Sep 10, 2013
Observer wrote:
Keep in mind Shellie Zimmerman was convicted of perjury.
But george zimmerman knew about her lieing and said nothing so that makes him just as guilty... And did you know that his lawyers are starting to shy away from him?

You need to keep in mind that zimmerman always carries a weapon because of the death threats.. So where was it?

Have you taken note that not one of zimmermans fans have responded to this thread? And we all know who and what they are.. Freaking shameless cowards..
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#5 Sep 10, 2013
why should anyone respond to this? You manKOW are the genius who knows what Zimmerman and Tray are. You are the genius.
Why should we WASTE our time discussing Zimmerman with the likes of you? What exactly does discussing anything with an idiot of your sorts accomplish? Not one thing, not one iota. you are hopeless, useless and preconceived with your stupidness and idioticness, believing Z is the bad and the ignorant tray the angel.
You would believe the tale of the lying woman rather than search for the truth. You aint interested in the truth but in your self esteem and egotistical sorry no good self.
Discussing anything including the trash Tray, Z's lying wife or any of the other things you are interested in, discussing these things with you is a teetotal waste of time and when folks like MR Logic, noshellswill, myself and others of our ilk discuss anything with you, it is totally for our entertainment and time consummation. Nothing else. There is nothing to be attained other than our entertainment to mess with you.
So bring on your stupidity and apply it around liberally.
Highlander forever!
sincerely,
dunadd
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Sep 10, 2013
dunadd wrote:
why should anyone respond to this?
You tell me because you are responding to me with nothing but another crybaby rant.. And you used a lot of keystrokes to do so..
Observer

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Sep 11, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
But george zimmerman knew about her lieing and said nothing so that makes him just as guilty
So that makes them two peas in a pod.

I think Shellie tried to stand by her man, and clearly made a wrong decision to lie in court. George may like his newfound celebrity status and just doesn't have time for her.

I think George is a short man with an inferiority complex (you see that a lot with short people, sadly). He went above and beyond, though, when he added a deadly weapon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Rhonda Webb's court case? (Mar '08) 3 hr Ronda 3158 2
Dating Black Women In Jacksonville Area Mon Sly Fox 1
News The flip side of years of no hurricanes: Good l... (May '15) Mon Actual Science 4
Single mom moving to Jax.. are there any assist... (Mar '08) Aug 28 fla814 143
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Aug 27 DentalFloss 205
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) Aug 27 Judy W 23
Review: Boty Enterprises (Aug '15) Aug 26 Screwed Over Too 2

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages