Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2012
Jon Pope

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 May 16, 2012
It's not the hate between Whites & Black that's really in question here. I'm black and have many white friends as well as family members, my kids go to school with a mix of kids. whites are suffering like blacks are. white kill,rape,and hurt other whites and blacks do the same to blacks. its no longer about skin color what happened in pass has happened. truth: we all are in trouble. the are poor whites just as poor blacks we are all going under and we waste time fighting about color. I's sure the whites who made comments on this site know some black people that they like and get along with the same for the blacks it white people you know that you like and can chill with. as far as jacksonville go it the police that mess the city up for whites and blacks. The jail is over packed and they get their conviction. fact if you're not rich then you don't matter. You all need to learn to get along but mainly learn to help each other. Reality Check
noshellswill

Saint Augustine, FL

#3 May 18, 2012
Jon Pope wrote:
It's not the hate between Whites & Black that's really in question here. I'm black and have many white friends as well as family members, my kids go to school with a mix of kids. whites are suffering like blacks are. white kill,rape,and hurt other whites and blacks do the same to blacks. its no longer about skin color what happened in pass has happened. truth: we all are in trouble. the are poor whites just as poor blacks we are all going under and we waste time fighting about color. I's sure the whites who made comments on this site know some black people that they like and get along with the same for the blacks it white people you know that you like and can chill with. as far as jacksonville go it the police that mess the city up for whites and blacks. The jail is over packed and they get their conviction. fact if you're not rich then you don't matter. You all need to learn to get along but mainly learn to help each other. Reality Check
sir:

Skin color indeed means nothing, but genetically determined inferior performance means everything.

Ample evidence ... scientific IQ studies, historical performance and exhaustive anecdotal report ... exists to demonstrate that median and long-tail Negros intelligence is insufficient for a (majority) Negro culture to perform at post-neolithic levels. That is Negro performance falls far below that required to sustain a 21-st Century techno culture .. and indeed falls below that required for a grain.producing bronze-age city_state culture!

You **do** understand what that lack means ... no maths, no science, no astronomy, no medicine, no engineering, no political states. Instead a few chipped arrowheads, untanned dogskins, dried mud pots and drilled amber beads. An incessant internecine tribal warfare like that in the Amazon basin ... worse local slaughter than Sicilians!

As a follow-on, randomly propagating Negros "trapped" in a majority high-performing white meritocratic culture migrate-by-performance to the lowest socio-economic levels and respond with a natural violence and in-discipline to this (earned) low state.

As if homo-egaster re-appeared on the streets of JAX demanding equality. A sad case for humanist republicans .. but (excluding GREENs) most whites view the option of mud-hut devolution as unacceptable. Better to generate a "culling" of Negro sub-proles as quickly and as humanly as possible.

You realize that Chi.com masters would starve-off the 90% least-able Negro population in one generation, as they have done that to their own.
Freewheeling_bob dylan

Jacksonville, FL

#5 May 18, 2012
@noshellswill.

You do understand that some of the greatest societies in history, who's advances in astronomy, medicine, math, language and government, came from Africa and lasted thousands of years, right? Our country, on the contrary, is less than 300 years old and is already falling apart. Not that this isn't a great country, but to be fair, we have elected officials who don't even know that Africa is a continent. Some make the argument that in Africa now the people are mostly nomadic tribes, so that makes them less intelligent. Well I say to you this,take away all the water in America, all but say 1 gallon per house per day, and see what happens. Hell, you might live to see it happen at the consumption rate were at. Some argue that they're are massive gangs and this is how black people behave. Well, do to discrimination from racist whites in the 50s 60s 70s and 80s, many people had no choice but to sell drugs to make a living, and it forced them to turn on themselves, creating the gangs like we see in LA.

Most people who call themselves gangstas are really just wannabes nowadays, and most whites who are racist are just ignorant of the fact that their hate started this problem and now they just sound like rambling bigots. However, I think racisim is declining in the youth generation. People are tired of hearing old people tell them they should hate their brother, that the reason things in the world are wrong is because of another person who is undefinable and no one has met. People are more and more demanding answers that make sense. You can rant your hate statistics all you want, it's not going to change anything. People are sick of it.

But
noshellswill

Saint Augustine, FL

#6 May 19, 2012
Freewheeling_bobdylan wrote:
@noshellswill.
You do understand that some of the greatest societies in history, who's advances in astronomy, medicine, math, language and government, came from Africa and lasted thousands of years, right?

<clip>
Shame on you, dissembling. You know better than to grab for this cheep multi-cultural debaters trick. Those **great** African & Mesopotamian cultures were non-Negro ... Semite and Berber and Kassite(Aryan). Yes yes three(3) Negro Pharaohs slipped in from the south as Egypt expanded, but among hundreds of Pharaohs that only proves-the-rule. Egypts high culture did-NOT diffuse north from the swamps, but injected itself from an ancient **nest** across the Red Sea.

Even granting so much to the southern tribes,(glorious) western culture springs fully one-half (1/2) from the Aryan Grecco/Minoan primitives who took the "northern" route re-entering the Mediteranian coastline. They clashed with and trod-under-foot the Ionian Semites(Troy)... and likely married half their women.

In short there never has existed a **great** Negro culture. For ... say 300,000 years ... a few pastoral, hunter-gatherer tribes and many jungle-klan savages. But, from your previous well-spoken TOPIX comments you **know** this well documented history. It's not controversial at all.

The Bantu should by reason & justice have been left to their African jungles and savannahs ... that's a Islamic and Euro sin NOT to be eradicated by falsely asserting fairy-tale Negro Camelots. Send back those who will .. encourage the others to cull harshly or die off.
noshellswill

Saint Augustine, FL

#7 May 19, 2012
Gawdsakes FB speak-up! Since freeing myself 25 years ago from equalitarian foolishness I have never ceased watching for a rational well-founded counter-position.

That file remains empty! I have heard nothing but emotocentric drool and self-interested dissembling. Evidently you have nothing more substantial to offer. Better then to reconsider your own position on Bantu values. I advise a short reading list ... in order of seriousness:

1) The Bell Curve
2) Camp of the Saints
3) Gangrene

Then let's talk ....
Wow

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#8 May 19, 2012
And now you understand why noshellswill has been banned from every forum with a real moderator. He is a legend in his own mind. You cannot argue with his self-inflated ego, he is always the smartest guy he knows. Guys like him have been beat down by real people for so long that they can only haunt forums like topix.
noshellswill

Saint Augustine, FL

#10 May 23, 2012
Wow wrote:
And now you understand why noshellswill has been banned from every forum with a real moderator. He is a legend in his own mind. You cannot argue with his self-inflated ego, he is always the smartest guy he knows. Guys like him have been beat down by real people for so long that they can only haunt forums like topix.
What a thought-crime pimp you are, WOWser. Like a good Nazi ... an excellent Stalinist ... and fabulous gutter-crawling Rawlsian you would blind-the-sighted!
People

Roanoke, LA

#11 May 24, 2012
Bc people are just ignorant!

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#12 May 24, 2012
Jon Pope wrote:
It's not the hate between Whites & Black that's really in question here. I'm black and have many white friends as well as family members, my kids go to school with a mix of kids. whites are suffering like blacks are. white kill,rape,and hurt other whites and blacks do the same to blacks. its no longer about skin color what happened in pass has happened. truth: we all are in trouble. the are poor whites just as poor blacks we are all going under and we waste time fighting about color. I's sure the whites who made comments on this site know some black people that they like and get along with the same for the blacks it white people you know that you like and can chill with. as far as jacksonville go it the police that mess the city up for whites and blacks. The jail is over packed and they get their conviction. fact if you're not rich then you don't matter. You all need to learn to get along but mainly learn to help each other. Reality Check
In my opinion you are correct with your statement that in general whites and blacks do not hate each other. It is just so easy and requires little effort (or intelligence) to judge people as a group and not as individuals. Is it true that some individual’s trough action can present the appearance of a group mentality, most definitely? Bottom line is this as long as blacks and whites blame each other or poor and rich blame each other, etc…. the government wins!!!!
Jon Pope

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Jun 14, 2012
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion you are correct with your statement that in general whites and blacks do not hate each other. It is just so easy and requires little effort (or intelligence) to judge people as a group and not as individuals. Is it true that some individual’s trough action can present the appearance of a group mentality, most definitely? Bottom line is this as long as blacks and whites blame each other or poor and rich blame each other, etc…. the government wins!!!!
I agree, but when will it end? people need to open thier eyes our kids blacks & whites are falling. Education is fading away it's time to teach them to pull together. Look around people the government is fighting with the goverment. We the people do the suffering jobs are fading, people are losing their homes and much more, what's sad the rich people make all the rules but they make them so that they may benefit. But if people like it this way what more could be said no need to speak up.
Jon Pope

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Jun 14, 2012
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion you are correct with your statement that in general whites and blacks do not hate each other. It is just so easy and requires little effort (or intelligence) to judge people as a group and not as individuals. Is it true that some individual’s trough action can present the appearance of a group mentality, most definitely? Bottom line is this as long as blacks and whites blame each other or poor and rich blame each other, etc…. the government wins!!!!
another thing I say teach the kids. we need to learn from them they get along and play together when adults are not messing things up..lol
truthhurts

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Jun 15, 2012
Wow wrote:
And now you understand why noshellswill has been banned from every forum with a real moderator. He is a legend in his own mind. You cannot argue with his self-inflated ego, he is always the smartest guy he knows. Guys like him have been beat down by real people for so long that they can only haunt forums like topix.
You're a little person in every sense of the word. You lack the ability to debate, so you always resort to lowbrow comments.

Since: Sep 09

Pomona Park, FL

#17 Jun 15, 2012
Wow wrote:
And now you understand why noshellswill has been banned from every forum with a real moderator. He is a legend in his own mind. You cannot argue with his self-inflated ego, he is always the smartest guy he knows. Guys like him have been beat down by real people for so long that they can only haunt forums like topix.
NSW tells it like it is without the sugar. If you read the newspaper,or keep up with crime events on local or national TV news you know what he says is true. Sometimes it's hard to face real facts. Black culture breeds crime not just in this country ,but all over the world.
Bonomo

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Jun 17, 2012
Jon Pope wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but when will it end? people need to open thier eyes our kids blacks & whites are falling. Education is fading away it's time to teach them to pull together. Look around people the government is fighting with the goverment. We the people do the suffering jobs are fading, people are losing their homes and much more, what's sad the rich people make all the rules but they make them so that they may benefit. But if people like it this way what more could be said no need to speak up.
It will end, when all people start BEHAVING like they live in a civilized society.
Bonomo

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Jun 17, 2012
Wow wrote:
And now you understand why noshellswill has been banned from every forum with a real moderator. He is a legend in his own mind. You cannot argue with his self-inflated ego, he is always the smartest guy he knows. Guys like him have been beat down by real people for so long that they can only haunt forums like topix.
The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart Opens Hiring Center 34 min rashaan ziegler 4
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Strange & Unusual - Man Finds Wreckage of UFO P... (Oct '07) 7 hr greymouser 17
Cheaper to butcher American Muzzi-wogs at home ? 9 hr noshellswill 6
Debate: Ferguson - Jacksonville, FL 12 hr King of wisdom 10
christina arrowood 14 hr just curious 1
Local News - Man Found Dead in Southside Apartm... (Sep '07) 19 hr AcostaFam 58
•••
•••

Jacksonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jacksonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jacksonville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••