Obamacare,will your doctor accept it?...

Obamacare,will your doctor accept it?Mine won't,he is black too.

Created by Curious on Dec 4, 2012

7 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#1 Dec 4, 2012
A bunch of doctors will end up not accepting Obamacare. Some will accept it at first until they find out it costs them money and profits.I hate this if it affects republican elderly,and young. If it affects any democrats I could care less.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Toaster wrote:
A bunch of doctors will end up not accepting Obamacare. Some will accept it at first until they find out it costs them money and profits.I hate this if it affects republican elderly,and young. If it affects any democrats I could care less.
This is why we need a government run healthcare system... The privet sector insurance companies are the ones driving up the cost of medical care... The accumulation of wealth and greed under crony capitalism is whats driving up prices ...

So you hate the elderly and the young if they are not like you, or agree with your line of political and social thinking...

You are a lowlife example of a human being in my books.... I suggest you get off the key board and pick up the guitar to try and get your head right....

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Toaster wrote:
A bunch of doctors will end up not accepting Obamacare. Some will accept it at first until they find out it costs them money and profits.I hate this if it affects republican elderly, and young. If it affects any democrats I could care less.
Not to worry, at nearly 2700 pages and over a million words you can guarantee that the loop holes are numerous. It is just like the price fixing the government tried in the 70’s. The groceries just changed the name or classification of the food. Bottom line the middle, middle class, upper middle class and small business owners are the ones who will see the biggest changes in healthcare. There will be little change for the children of the government (the Poor) they will continue to witch about the FREE (haha) healthcare they are getting.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we need a government run healthcare system... The privet sector insurance companies are the ones driving up the cost of medical care... The accumulation of wealth and greed under crony capitalism is whats driving up prices ...
So you hate the elderly and the young if they are not like you, or agree with your line of political and social thinking...
You are a lowlife example of a human being in my books.... I suggest you get off the key board and pick up the guitar to try and get your head right....
The government has been partially running healthcare since the 1960’s (Medicare is a national social insurance program, administered by the U.S. federal government since 1965) under the umbrella of a managed care system. The citizens were so happy with less freedom that they begged for more Government managed care system and the “HMO’s were created. This worked so well that the voters again begged that the same government that created and ran Medicare and setup the rules for HMO’s that EVERYBODY thought was the cat’s meow, should take over 100% of Healthcare and Manage 100% of the citizens healthcare care NEEDS. Keyword in the future will be “need” and it want be the patent or doctor deciding that one!
munum

Masontown, PA

#4 Dec 26, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
it terrible
ROSSI46

United States

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Just another step closer to the NWO and Islamic religion and depopulation control. Obama is pure evil an Islamic jihadist and will let iran get the nuke to strike Israel. That will set the ball rollin to expedite the u.n. agenda 21. If your over 50 be glad we won't have to deal with much more of it. But I pity the youth that will grow up in this quagmire of obamanomics.
Doctor Wechsler

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Dec 31, 2012
ROSSI46 wrote:
Just another step closer to the NWO and Islamic religion and depopulation control. Obama is pure evil an Islamic jihadist and will let iran get the nuke to strike Israel. That will set the ball rollin to expedite the u.n. agenda 21. If your over 50 be glad we won't have to deal with much more of it. But I pity the youth that will grow up in this quagmire of obamanomics.
Blah, blah, blah, I pity anyone who would have to listen to a fool such as you. You are worthy of shining his shoes. You know it, and that's what bothers you.

I remember when George H.W. Bush was extolling the virtues of a New World Order, do you?

Don't worry, though. It may take several years, some strong meds, and probably some shock therapy, but I believe we can cure that paranoia of yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you have a forbidden sex story? (Aug '14) 6 hr jjj 16
Warning of Tiffany Floyd fake FB hack 9 hr The REAL NONA 1
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) 17 hr Stuffstolenbysheriff 98
Deanna cart 23 hr Gary sloas 2
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Nov 29 manray 215
Review: First Coast MD (Aug '09) Nov 29 TiffanyWilliams88 94
News Butch Trucks won't live in America while Donald... Nov 24 willscranton 3

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages