Health - Study: Marijuana and Depress...

Health - Study: Marijuana and Depressed Teens are a Dangerous Mix

There are 24 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from May 11, 2008, titled Health - Study: Marijuana and Depressed Teens are a Dangerous Mix. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

VIDEO: NBC News Channel Report Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Tracie Potts, NBC News Channel Teenagers appear to be using marijuana to fight depression, the government said Friday, but they could ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knows the real truth

United States

#21 May 17, 2008
LOOK AT THE REAL FACTS.LEGALIZE POT AND SAVE MONEY ON OFFICERS, JAILS AND COURTS.NOT TO MENTION MONEY TO BE MADE ON TAXES.COULD BE JUST A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, TALK ABOUT A STIMULUS PACKAGE! AND ALL THE MONEY WILL STAY HERE IN OUR COUNTRY! SOONER OR LATER THIS WILL BE THE END RESULT OR WE CAN KEEP FILLING OUR JAILS AND COURTS WITH GOOD PRODUCTIVE CITIZENS.
GREENBLOOD

Pune, India

#22 Jul 22, 2008
yeah,pothead i agree with u .I can also add that marijuana is the most safest stuff there is.It is better than alchol,tobacco,which has been legalised by the corrupt govt.
1.Booze causes overdoses,hangovers.
You can never overdose on marijuana,even if u can do it all day an night,it never causes hangovers.
2.alchol leads to stupidness
Marijuana leads to coolness,observation,etc,etc.
I LOVE MARIJUANA
GREEN BLOOD
Kayden
#23 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Zayne

Europe

#24 Sep 27, 2013
Very great deal and very smooth transaction. PILLSMEDSHOPdotCOM was on top of my order and shipped it within a day. Thats all that they have control over and they done it fast. It sat in customs for a little bit but they have no control over the sluggishness of how customs work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Borisade Beating Is So Sick, Its Beautiful Apr 29 Ociffer Akinyemi ... 1
Prostitution in Jacksonville (Feb '15) Apr 24 Think About It 14
Jeep making noise. Help! Apr 21 Nosiralsgg 1
The U.S. Welfare Gravy Train Must End Apr 20 Linnie 3
News Man gets 24 years in murder plea, will testify ... (Feb '08) Apr 20 zell 24
Ronnie Apr 17 Dogfood 1
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) Apr 17 Mirror1942 253
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages