Ashley Coleman: News Goddess of Jacks...

Ashley Coleman: News Goddess of Jacksonville

Posted in the Jacksonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 24, 2007
Tune into see Ashley on Sunday mornings at 7:00AM on Cable Channel 5, and also at 11PM. She's also sometimes on Saturday mornings. You will not be disappointed....
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Oct 5, 2007
Come on people....isn't anyone watching news on Sunday morning...or are you all hungover??? TV12 is so misguided for not moving this incredible talent to a prime time slot. Get with it WTLV, or else no one is EVER going to reply to this thread......
jstall

Fremont, CA

#3 Oct 18, 2007
she is a peach!
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Oct 26, 2007
Ashley, I think you need a publicist to get you out of Jacksonville.
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Nov 15, 2007
WJXX-5....MOVE ASHLEY TO PRIME TIME!!!!! Replace Donna Deegan-Hicken-Whoever if you must....but get Ashley in a time slot where more than 10 people at a time are going to see her....you are wasting an incredible talent...
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Nov 20, 2007
hey hey...Ashley is dong remote spots in evening prime time. Finally, she will get some face time....hope they are grooming her to take over for D. Deegan....
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Nov 21, 2007
saw Kristin Smith doing a City Hall update on the Boselli/Denise Racist issue....I might head down there next week and see if I can catch her live...
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Dec 4, 2007
Ashley may have voted for me as 'Most annoying person on Topix", but I still think she's great. Doing remotes now between 5 and 6:30 on WTLV-12, and looking great doing it. Rock on, Ashley.....
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Jan 8, 2008
Cooking with Ashley this past Sunday was a great segment. Live remotes are also looking good. This girl is smart, gorgeous, and has a great personality. You are getting better, TV-12, but will not be complete until she's moved to prime time behind the anchor desk...
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Feb 11, 2008
Ashley looked superhot yesterday on the ABC-25 morning newscast. Gorgeous hair, beautiful white teeth, piercing eyes. all in all, yummy...
Nor cal

United States

#15 Jan 1, 2009
Send her back to Chico!
Mama Mia

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Jan 8, 2009
AC looks very nice. I like her.
Do you like her more than Casey Black of the other station?
BullGator96

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Jan 9, 2009
Casey does a wonderful job on those Encyte pecker pill infomercials!! This is AAAAYYYEEESHA K. Faines.....Ayesha is an ancient arabic word for annoying token....
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Jan 12, 2009
I cannot believe this thread has resurfaced. Ashley has spent too much time in the Florida sun. She is one large skinny freckle. Not really into her anymore at all. But thanks for reviving the thread....reminded me of the beauty that once was Ashley C.......
Sean

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jan 12, 2009
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Jan 12, 2009
Sean wrote:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/ inside/bios/news-article.aspx? storyid=83963
yeah, that pic is awesome. too bad she is only a shadow of that now...
jaxbelle

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Jan 12, 2009
An annoying "token" with more education than you probably have in your pinky finger. Stop being racist. She is a yale grad who speaks three languages. She's beautiful and a class act.
BullGator96 wrote:
Casey does a wonderful job on those Encyte pecker pill infomercials!! This is AAAAYYYEEESHA K. Faines.....Ayesha is an ancient arabic word for annoying token....
Sean

Englewood, CO

#22 Jan 13, 2009
Yale? Chico State.
BullGator96

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Jan 14, 2009
jaxbelle wrote:
An annoying "token" with more education than you probably have in your pinky finger. Stop being racist. She is a yale grad who speaks three languages. She's beautiful and a class act.
<quoted text>
I agree. She probably does have more education than my pinky finger. My toes? A different question. Last I checked, stammering is not a language.
Tim the Whether Man

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Jan 20, 2009
jaxbelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking about? I'm assuming it's not Ashley Coleman, since she went to school in California. Since you obviously didn't pay any attention to the title of the thread, I'll assume you are talking about Obama...and he went to Harvard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone like Joy Purdy (Mar '11) 8 hr Chip Marcus 58
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Nov '07) 12 hr 1marley1 75
WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racist... (Jun '11) 14 hr D A R 294
News Orange Park School To Close (Dec '07) Jan 20 Bill 1,378
Angela Celotto Jan 19 JaxNativeSon 1
News On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall (Oct '07) Jan 18 PRIME RIB 51
Mother of 2 Accused of Threatening Principal (May '08) Jan 16 Unknown 12

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance