created by: BullGator96 | May 27, 2008

Jacksonville, FL

311 votes

The most annoying/ unwatchable Jax newscaster?

Click on an option to vote

• Jennifer Waugh
  • Grayson Kham
  • Roger Weeder
  • John Dunlap
  • Steve Douglas
  • Scott Johnson
  • Ken Amaro
  • Bruce Hamilton
  • Jessica Clark
  • Other

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of124
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hank

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

I prefer the fat Victor Blackwell. Al Stroker he is not.

“Translation: Come and Take it”

Since: Feb 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

I know she's gone but I STILL dislike Tammy Fields.
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

neptune girl wrote:
George Winterling frightens me. I can know longer watch that channel b/c he is so difficult to look at with all of that makeup. What is the girls' name on Ch. 4...blonde, skinny, always out in the field doing cutting edge journalism....NOT....she recently did a story on people throwing cigarette butts on the ground...Possibly the most annoying chic on this earth!!!OMG she makes my skin crawl!
Jennifer Bauer...and I agree with you....she has a very annoying voice and needs some serious dental work to boot.

“Translation: Come and Take it”

Since: Feb 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

News Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Jennifer Bauer...and I agree with you....she has a very annoying voice and needs some serious dental work to boot.
Ha ha my wife calls her the over-caffinated cheerleader.
jjj

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

who thinks casey black is hot
p rainwater

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

jjj wrote:
she is an average looking girl, nothing special.

just looks better after seeing donna "douche bag" deegan

“Well duh!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Jacksonville, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Shannon Ogden- It is hard to take news seriously with him.
BullGator96

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

How pleasant to switch on "the local bozos" and not see Bruce Hamilton or Richard Nunn. Don't Casey and Rebecca look cute together at the noon news desk?? Here's an idea: Make this pairing permanent, fire Hamilton and Nunn, and let the inane morning show evolve into a View inspired hen gabfest. Incidentally, Melanie Lawson is a pleasant presence behind the anchor desk. Perhaps Mel, Casey, Stacey, Becky, and Ash can do a week from poolside. The Casey and Stacey Morning Show. Has a nice ring to it, no? Think ratings people....
News Watcher

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

BullGator96 wrote:
How pleasant to switch on "the local bozos" and not see Bruce Hamilton or Richard Nunn. Don't Casey and Rebecca look cute together at the noon news desk?? Here's an idea: Make this pairing permanent, fire Hamilton and Nunn, and let the inane morning show evolve into a View inspired hen gabfest. Incidentally, Melanie Lawson is a pleasant presence behind the anchor desk. Perhaps Mel, Casey, Stacey, Becky, and Ash can do a week from poolside. The Casey and Stacey Morning Show. Has a nice ring to it, no? Think ratings people....
Hire a beach reporter named Lacey ( in attire consistent with the surroundings, of course ), and I think this scenario is all set.....

I know he's annoying, but I still kinda like Hamilton; he's the only local holdover from that hilarious and now defunct news team at ABC-25 a few years back. You could bring back Karen Adams, Donna Savarese and Ric Renner, plug them into the WTLV-12 news desk, and the ratings would (or should) immediately improve. Not to mention the lunacy....
Anderson Cooter

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Judged:

She also has more pits, lines and wrinkles than the rest of Jax media combined. Have you ever seen Deborah on a big screen? Only Sherry Burns had a higher hag factor....although Donna Deegan is gaining each day. I often thought that Deborah and Tom looked like Mama & Papa Gus (from the milk cartons.)
News Watcher wrote:
Bring back Deborah Gianolis! I saw hwer recently on the FCCJ Student Channel, of all things. She still has more talent, appeal and professionalism than all the rest of the Jax media combined.
Gator

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Well, this may be a little off topic but - sports announcers are very annoying. They speak like no one can hear. I especially hate the ones that never shut-up when you're watching boxing.
Buck Strickland

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Tim Deegan! Nobody is worse. He must have pictures of one of the producers naked the way they kiss his ass.
"In breaking news the President has been shot, the Pope had a heart attack and there was a plane crash at JIA but first we turn to First Coast News CHIEF meteorologist Tim Deegan".
WTF??? Unless it's a hurricane when should the weather ever be in the first five minutes of the news? And who cares that he's the chief?
Truthfully I like the rest of their broadcast but i cannot stand that man.
Dan sounds like chicken

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Buck Strickland wrote:
Tim Deegan! Nobody is worse. He must have pictures of one of the producers naked the way they kiss his ass.
"In breaking news the President has been shot, the Pope had a heart attack and there was a plane crash at JIA but first we turn to First Coast News CHIEF meteorologist Tim Deegan".
WTF??? Unless it's a hurricane when should the weather ever be in the first five minutes of the news? And who cares that he's the chief?
Truthfully I like the rest of their broadcast but i cannot stand that man.
I'm not fond of him either.
BullGator96

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

jjj wrote:
About 25 percent of Jax news viewers responding to the "Hottest Newsvixen in Jax" poll.
Buster

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

Way too many blacks on the air these days!
ATL Student

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

Here's my list of annoying Jax newspeople:

Tim Deegan (makes a big deal out of hurricanes like he did with Frances and Jeanne in 2004)
Tim's wifey (please stay out of the sun or else you'll be even more fried than a McChicken sandwich)
Ken Amaro (does he still dress like the Nutty Professor?)
Jeannie Blaylock (if she wants to focus on health stuff, they should just give her a half hour show so the news is not full of fluff)

SWM

Since: Aug 08

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Steve Smith doesn't know a cloud from a doughnut.
Meteorologist? He couldn't even spell it.

And he has always got something in his mouth during his grade school version of the weather. Lose the lifesaver!

At least they bring in a real meteorologist during times of bad weather.

SWM

Since: Aug 08

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Then there's surfer dude.

If I see him point to the map and say "Sinusoidal Curve" ever again I'll go insane. He used that line at least 3 times during Fay.

Was waiting for Steve Smith to ask him what the heck that meant. lol

“...dRivInG mE cRaZy...”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

You forgot Richard Nun in the morning... my god it is unnatural for someone to talk that freaking much that early in the morning! Just give me the weather and move on!
JaxBabe

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Riverside Rob wrote:
If Bruce hamilton tells the viewers one more time about his 3 ex-wives Im gonna scream.
WE DON'T F-IN' CARE BRUCE.
Maybe if he wasn't hanging out at Truck stop mens rooms he might still be married.
I love your comments! Maybe you should be on TV, then we can get rid of all of the fakes. What does Bruce say about his wives and kids? I really want to know...Ive been looking all over tryin to find it somewhere and I cant!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of124
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Jacksonville Forum right now

Search the Jacksonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr August primary 2,384
Kid Faints During Speech-Blames Global Warming (Feb '08) 7 hr Cici 32
City of Jacksonville facing contempt charges ov... 17 hr noshellswill 2
Pelosi before the Inquisition 17 hr noshellswill 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 20 hr nina roth 2,063
Sext right now all ages 20 hr JASeke2401 1
Obama.nation pimps ghetto values Tue noshellswill 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jacksonville People Search