Hitthefan

Yulee, FL

#9787 Aug 17, 2013
When is Folio going to start looking into the PD;s Office or are they only interested in bashing non-liberal organizations? There is a lot of smoke at the PD's Office and its one that even JFRD can't put out!
Tisk

United States

#9788 Aug 17, 2013
Hitthefan wrote:
When is Folio going to start looking into the PD;s Office or are they only interested in bashing non-liberal organizations? There is a lot of smoke at the PD's Office and its one that even JFRD can't put out!
. If Shirk is as corrupt as you claim, why resort to allegations about his sex life? There should be plenty of evidence regarding job performance for governing agencies, and Folio isn't one of them. I see a lot of sour grapes, and gossip about him in this forum. Yet he is in a second term, and not driving an old, red sports car. Concerning yourself with who the rumor mill has him sleeping with cheapens everything else. I think some folks (maybe not you) are bitter because Shirk fired them and they're struggling. It sure looks that way.
Interested

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#9789 Aug 17, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlos es niño; Carlos no es nina.
R-i-g-h-t!!
Interested

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#9790 Aug 17, 2013
Tisk wrote:
<quoted text>. If Shirk is as corrupt as you claim, why resort to allegations about his sex life? There should be plenty of evidence regarding job performance for governing agencies, and Folio isn't one of them. I see a lot of sour grapes, and gossip about him in this forum. Yet he is in a second term, and not driving an old, red sports car. Concerning yourself with who the rumor mill has him sleeping with cheapens everything else. I think some folks (maybe not you) are bitter because Shirk fired them and they're struggling. It sure looks that way.
Wrong in all respects. You think you know, but you know nothing. Just another feeble-minded feuilleton poster.
Tisk

United States

#9791 Aug 17, 2013
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong in all respects. You think you know, but you know nothing. Just another feeble-minded feuilleton poster.
. You are bitter. Ray Charles could see that. My guess is that you wanted to sleep with Shirk but he wouldn't give you the time if day. Get help. I feel sorry for you.
Interested

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#9792 Aug 17, 2013
Tisk wrote:
<quoted text>. You are bitter. Ray Charles could see that. My guess is that you wanted to sleep with Shirk but he wouldn't give you the time if day. Get help. I feel sorry for you.
Bitter? If that makes you feel better. You act as if you are a well of profundity. But by what you have displayed in means of intelligence and knowledge, you would have problems filling a shallow pool of pond scum. Your ego and belief that Shirk and the PD's office is the center of the universe -- what an ignoramus!
Tssk

Inverness, FL

#9793 Aug 17, 2013
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitter? If that makes you feel better. You act as if you are a well of profundity. But by what you have displayed in means of intelligence and knowledge, you would have problems filling a shallow pool of pond scum. Your ego and belief that Shirk and the PD's office is the center of the universe -- what an ignoramus!
. You never progressed beyond the playground. If who Shirk has relations with (or not) bothers you, then you know a lot about shallowness. You must have no real evidence against him. I do feel sorry for you, and hope that you get help. My ego is just fine. Yours is bruised.
Drake

Jacksonville, FL

#9794 Aug 17, 2013
I heard Shirk was admitted to the hospital last week and is still there. Anyone know what that's about?
Hitthefan

Yulee, FL

#9795 Aug 17, 2013
Drake wrote:
I heard Shirk was admitted to the hospital last week and is still there. Anyone know what that's about?
Only if that hospital has a pool he was lounging at in West Palm Beach. And if anyone cared about the PD's Office this story would have already been front page news. Who cares about this man's sex life but his incompetence and misuse of office should be investigated.
Interested

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#9796 Aug 17, 2013
Tssk wrote:
<quoted text>. You never progressed beyond the playground. If who Shirk has relations with (or not) bothers you, then you know a lot about shallowness. You must have no real evidence against him. I do feel sorry for you, and hope that you get help. My ego is just fine. Yours is bruised.
Keep proving my point. The world is much bigger than you and Shirk.
Interested

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#9797 Aug 17, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlos es niño; Carlos no es nina.
Off sailing?
Carlos Danger

United States

#9798 Aug 17, 2013
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Off sailing?
Carlos no es un marinero.
Doc

Hollywood, FL

#9799 Aug 17, 2013
Drake wrote:
You are correct. He is in the hospital. Was admitted on Wednesday and was still there this morning.
Tssk

United States

#9800 Aug 17, 2013
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep proving my point. The world is much bigger than you and Shirk.
Yet you're fascinated by us....
From the REAL PDO

Jacksonville, FL

#9801 Aug 17, 2013
Tisk wrote:
<quoted text>. If Shirk is as corrupt as you claim, why resort to allegations about his sex life? There should be plenty of evidence regarding job performance for governing agencies, and Folio isn't one of them. I see a lot of sour grapes, and gossip about him in this forum. Yet he is in a second term, and not driving an old, red sports car. Concerning yourself with who the rumor mill has him sleeping with cheapens everything else. I think some folks (maybe not you) are bitter because Shirk fired them and they're struggling. It sure looks that way.
I know a lot of the people who were fired for competency and they are all on their feet. I can't imagine these esteemed attorneys. investigators and support staff putting up with that office now.

For the few of you that are still "Nanny, nanny boo-boo", you gotta work there. The joke is no you!
Noles Baby

Jacksonville, FL

#9802 Aug 17, 2013
Drake wrote:
Maybe his poor wife kicked his arse.
Interested

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#9803 Aug 17, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlos no es un marinero.
Was wondering when I was going to get your info?
Interested

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#9804 Aug 17, 2013
Tssk wrote:
<quoted text> Yet you're fascinated by us....
Really? You are so obsequious. A nice trait to have as a child, but when you never outgrow it and misplace this slavish personality disorder towards a boss -- well, you develop tunnel vision and become small-minded. You never see the train coming. Hear the horn? Of course not.
Saddened

United States

#9805 Aug 18, 2013
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You are so obsequious. A nice trait to have as a child, but when you never outgrow it and misplace this slavish personality disorder towards a boss -- well, you develop tunnel vision and become small-minded. You never see the train coming. Hear the horn? Of course not.
Obsequious? Profundity? Feuilleton?
Well well. Interested climbed out of the murky abyss and went to Barnes & Noble and bought a dictionary.

Isn't it, to use your words, small-minded and tunnel vision to continue a long line of posts containing nothing more than rumors about someone? Go to the authorities if you have real evidence.

If you were fired by Mr. Shirk, let it go and move on.
Carlos Danger

United States

#9806 Aug 18, 2013
From the REAL PDO wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot of the people who were fired for competency and they are all on their feet. I can't imagine these esteemed attorneys. investigators and support staff putting up with that office now.
For the few of you that are still "Nanny, nanny boo-boo", you gotta work there. The joke is no you!
Esteemed? Really? Who are these esteemed attorneys? Do mean those working part time defending those accused of speeding and running a red light?

Esteemed? All I see are posts from jealous people who are steamed, not esteemed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SUBMISSION: Obama Bows and Kisses the ……. of Sa... Thu TOASTER 8
Review: First Coast MD (Aug '09) Thu naytasha 64
Boyfriend, girlfriend found dead at Arlington E... Jan 28 TOASTER 11
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... Jan 28 Local jacksonville 1
To the young folks Jan 27 King of wisdom 3
Holy-Cow Poll in Jax: Alvin Brown Mayoral Seat ... Jan 27 TOASTER 1
Strange & Unusual - Salvation Army Thefts Caugh... (Dec '07) Jan 27 STRAIGHT-FACTS 15
Jacksonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI
NBC Sports 2:47 PM