Dawn

Jacksonville, FL

#9664 Feb 27, 2013
This is the dirty duval county. I believe change is coming 2014 as these losers get voted out.
Yawn

Ocala, FL

#9665 Feb 27, 2013
Dawn wrote:
This is the dirty duval county. I believe change is coming 2014 as these losers get voted out.
shut up, cheap hair extensions.
Test

Buffalo, NY

#9666 Feb 28, 2013
Test test

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9667 Feb 28, 2013
Sherman wrote:
<quoted text> Go to trial? Would you go to trial if you were facing LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE and your mother was not charged yet facing 10 to 30 years and was being used to testify against you? Talk about some dirty s--t!
he wasn't facing life without parole and the mother had already plead guilty

the dream team managed to get the confession thrown out and they still entered a plea of guilty

grandstanding for over a year without different results is the dirty s--t!
Sherman

Jacksonville, FL

#9668 Mar 2, 2013
Holding the mothers sentencing is DIRTY S--T! The child was obvious covering for his mother.
Sherman

Jacksonville, FL

#9669 Mar 2, 2013
Yes he was facing life life in prison and there's no parole here.liar!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9670 Mar 4, 2013
I can only attribute your ignorance to the fact that you didn't hear about the supreme court ruling about LWOP sentences for juveniles

and who go you imagine was holding the mother's sentencing?
Sherman

Jacksonville, FL

#9671 Mar 5, 2013
PLAYFORFREE wrote:
I can only attribute your ignorance to the fact that you didn't hear about the supreme court ruling about LWOP sentences for juveniles
omg it's so obvious. What planet or drugs are you on.
Sherman

Jacksonville, FL

#9672 Mar 5, 2013
I heard about the Supreme Court ruling that came after they were trying to give a 12 year old 2 life sentences. Remember the bogus one that was thrown out? With 2 life sentences this child would die in prison. So ignorant? You wish .
Truth

Jacksonville, FL

#9673 Mar 6, 2013
PLAYFORFREE wrote:
Don't what you been smoking or who you work for but Florida is dragging her feet undoing the LWOP overcharging illegal overcharging of teens. The Florida supreme court is going to have to put the renegade judges and prosecutors in their place to comply with the law.
Gaspar

Jacksonville, FL

#9674 Mar 6, 2013
PLAYFORFREE wrote:
If my company wasn't matching the amount I am supposed to be receiving, I would want my account corrected.
I commend her for taking care of the longtime employees. It would be different if she only corrected her percentage and not the others.
You must mean taking care of herself and one favorite employee only with tax payer funds!
George

Jacksonville, FL

#9675 Mar 6, 2013
Oscar Gamble wrote:
I sure miss Gotcha. Have not heard anything lately. Perhaps busy writing The Great American Novel, traveling the world, or learning the law.
5'8", size 11
6'6" size 14
Truth

Jacksonville, FL

#9676 Mar 6, 2013
Sherman wrote:
<quoted text> Go to trial? Would you go to trial if you were facing LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE and your mother was not charged yet facing 10 to 30 years and was being used to testify against you? Talk about some dirty s--t!
The Jacksonville prosecution needs to be investigated for their abuses especially related to children and teens.
Danny

Jacksonville, FL

#9677 Mar 7, 2013
As a 4th generation American, I would not vote for anyone that is not at least from a third or more generation. If Americans want our people treated right they would wise up and do the same. These people who don't have deep roots in this country are not real Americans. They have the crazy mentality from their communist countries instilled in them. Please research before you vote these nut jobs in.
Nole

Jacksonville, FL

#9678 Mar 7, 2013
Danny wrote:
As a 4th generation American, I would not vote for anyone that is not at least from a third or more generation. If Americans want our people treated right they would wise up and do the same. These people who don't have deep roots in this country are not real Americans. They have the crazy mentality from their communist countries instilled in them. Please research before you vote these nut jobs in.
Yeah. These people are trying to have sharia justice in jacksonville
Oscar Gamble

Jacksonville, FL

#9679 Mar 13, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
6'6" size 14
Clearly dreaming rather than learning the law.

When a PD lawyer fails to adequately represent a client, resulting in unnecessary jail time, does he or she have immunity from civil liability?
Flip Side

Jacksonville, FL

#9680 Mar 16, 2013
Oscar Gamble wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly dreaming rather than learning the law.
When a PD lawyer fails to adequately represent a client, resulting in unnecessary jail time, does he or she have immunity from civil liability?
Conversely, when a SA lawyer fails to adequately investigate before charging or bringing to trial someone accused of a crime (and let's say that person even did jail time or was in prison), does he or she have immunity from civil liability?
Question

Jacksonville, FL

#9681 Mar 16, 2013
Did Allied Veterans or anyone associated with it donate to either campaign of Angela Corey or Matt Shirk?
Oscar Gamble

United States

#9683 Mar 22, 2013
Flip Side wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversely, when a SA lawyer fails to adequately investigate before charging or bringing to trial someone accused of a crime (and let's say that person even did jail time or was in prison), does he or she have immunity from civil liability?
I would think it is the job of the defense lawyer to zealously defend his or her client, which would include concentrating on the case, pleading all applicable defenses and identifying potential witnesses. If a defense lawyer fails to do so, then he or she should not blame the prosecutor.

6'4", size 12
Danny

Jacksonville, FL

#9684 Mar 22, 2013
The child was railroaded by that evil, sub human animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 14 min stryk 2,988
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 1 hr corruptman 2,142
Iron Order mc 6 hr truth 39
Butcher out the Sunni Muzzi-wogs ASAP .... 17 hr noshellswill 1
Jigsaw Trading vs. alternative stock analyzers Tue Tony Blair 4
Dead damnnable bike-rider Tue noshellswill 1
newsflash noshellswill Mon noshellswill 3

Jacksonville Jobs

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jacksonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jacksonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]