Answer

Orange Park, FL

#9603 Jan 12, 2013
Shhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You speaking of your gay mystery son again?
I was talking about you, Toucan. I see that you and your metro sexual old man are still bitter losers.
laughing

Orange Park, FL

#9604 Jan 12, 2013
Nosey wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "He'a" mean, illiterate?
I don't know a Mr. Pinkham, but I know that your nose looks like a pen*s. Maybe that's why your metro sexual old man puts up with you. Your face reminds him of what he would really like to have.
lol. hilariously accurate.
Oscar Gamble

United States

#9605 Jan 12, 2013
Shhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You speaking of your gay mystery son again?
No, this a female with large nose and, at one time, a white streak through her mane that made her look like skunk.
Novugh

United States

#9606 Jan 13, 2013
Oscar Gamble wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this a female with large nose and, at one time, a white streak through her mane that made her look like skunk.
I know who you're talking about. Wears hooker heals, and carries a glittery phone case that any 13 year old would like. Lol. The skunk streak was the best, though. Made me laugh every time I saw that ackward midget. Handling speeding ticket cases doesn't require talent or even a trace of class apparently. ROFL.
Question

Jacksonville, FL

#9607 Jan 13, 2013
I still do not understand and was hoping that someone would have addressed by now why Denise Ostertag (at the PDO) is no longer over the support staff.(I understand that is now Ronald Mallett's job? Or did I not hear correctly?) Honestly, I don't know and would appreciate it if someone would shed some light on this.
ABM

Jacksonville, FL

#9608 Jan 15, 2013
Novugh wrote:
<quoted text> I know who you're talking about. Wears hooker heals, and carries a glittery phone case that any 13 year old would like. Lol. The skunk streak was the best, though. Made me laugh every time I saw that ackward midget. Handling speeding ticket cases doesn't require talent or even a trace of class apparently. ROFL.
you forgot the tramp stamp. bahahaha!!!!!!!!!
shyawn

Orange Park, FL

#9609 Jan 21, 2013
ABM wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot the tramp stamp. bahahaha!!!!!!!!!
the penicillin ain't workin'
David S

Jacksonville, FL

#9610 Jan 22, 2013
They way Republicans are treating that 12 year old child Cristian Fernandez only shows just how evil Republicans are. I'm ashamed to have ever considered myself a Republican. Your evil will backfire on your party! I hope Obama tears the GOP to shreds! You wil go down as the evil no one wants a part of. You keep digging your hole. No decent human beings like evil such as Angela Corey and Mark Caliel. These are the monsters who will expedite your party to go down. You will all be nothing! Go get them Obama!
David S

Jacksonville, FL

#9611 Jan 22, 2013
Republicans are evil, racist child/power abusing monsters!
Thanks

Jacksonville, FL

#9612 Jan 24, 2013
Sean Espenship wrote:
<quoted text>
CHANGE was necessary, and it is a good thing from time-to-time. are you even aware of the successes in the office since matt took over? in misdemeanor? in felony? oh yeah, even in the DEATH cases? what am i saying -- of course not, you don't work for us! you're likely just some former bitter pd wuss still hiding behind that mislabeled name! how you like them apples?
Thank you for your support of Matt Shirk, Sean. Change was, indeed, necessary in the public defender's office. I suppose that is why you no longer have your job there! Now you're just a "bitter wuss"

“I love Panties”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville

#9613 Jan 25, 2013
I still have the cutest panties of any guy here
yep

Jacksonville, FL

#9614 Jan 25, 2013
JaxPantyGuy wrote:
I still have the cutest panties of any guy here
Yes, Shyawn, you sure do.
Bahaha

United States

#9615 Jan 25, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, case dismissed. Did you get that memo! You are really up on these people's bizness, all up in their arse. You must be somebody really close to them, huh? You must think so. It's alright, we know. Really, we do!
. I'm somebody who pays my bills, dumb dumb. Don't ask your friend if you can borrow her credit card. Hahahaha. When the credit card company sues you, and your house is in foreclosure you're bottom rung. Don't loan her any money, playa. Bahaha!
Jerry in Southside

Jacksonville, FL

#9616 Jan 26, 2013
Republicans will have their butt handed to them in 2014. Rick Scott and his phony team will be kicked out all the way to China. Tea party Angela Corey's tactics are highly questionable. Charging a 12-year old kid as an adult is absurd and irresponsible. What experience does this woman have with children. I am expecting a DOJ investigation will be done.

Was the employee turnover rate at the SAO? I would expect it to be very high. Who would want to work in that depressing place.
hmmm

Jacksonville, FL

#9617 Jan 27, 2013
Jerry in Southside wrote:
Republicans will have their butt handed to them in 2014. Rick Scott and his phony team will be kicked out all the way to China. Tea party Angela Corey's tactics are highly questionable. Charging a 12-year old kid as an adult is absurd and irresponsible. What experience does this woman have with children. I am expecting a DOJ investigation will be done.
Was the employee turnover rate at the SAO? I would expect it to be very high. Who would want to work in that depressing place.
angela's office is not the only one that needs to be investigated. if you look at her office, then balance and look at matt's office.
Oscar Gamble

United States

#9618 Jan 27, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
angela's office is not the only one that needs to be investigated. if you look at her office, then balance and look at matt's office.
For the sake of clarity and honesty, I think anyone implying wrongdoing by Mr. Shirk should disclose whether he or she has been fired by Mr. Shirk.
Duval

Jacksonville, FL

#9619 Jan 29, 2013
Wow! The same miss piggy fans on here. The only thing that has changed is they sound more ignorant than ever. I cant believe we vote people in that are associated with such trailer trash.
Cathy

Jacksonville, FL

#9620 Jan 29, 2013
Jerry in Southside wrote:
I know who would want to work around that kook.
Cathy

Jacksonville, FL

#9621 Jan 29, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
you got that right Rick is well on his way out.
yep

Jacksonville, FL

#9622 Jan 30, 2013
Novugh wrote:
<quoted text> I know who you're talking about. Wears hooker heals, and carries a glittery phone case that any 13 year old would like. Lol. The skunk streak was the best, though. Made me laugh every time I saw that ackward midget. Handling speeding ticket cases doesn't require talent or even a trace of class apparently. ROFL.
check out the public pics from recent beaches run. that hag's double chin and weave were both flapping in the wind. bahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jacksonville House Rentals .com RE/MAX ... 2 hr michael whitmore 2
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) 7 hr Sandy 231
News Probe by Elizabeth Warren into annuity incentiv... 16 hr Karen Lorenzo 1
News Billboard Wars Over Lawtey As A "Speed Trap" (Mar '08) 19 hr Jerry 138
Review: Ifix & Cell Of Jacksonville (Apr '13) 23 hr Justin Hill 8
Need a pain doctor May 3 Mary 2
News Georgia - Drug Sweeps in Glynn & Brantley Counties (Oct '07) May 2 cherokee 7
More from around the web

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]