State Attorney and Public Defender (D...
wow

Jacksonville, FL

#9561 Dec 30, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Going with your logic, you would then say that there are no lazy, inept and/or both who currently work at the PD under Matt Shirk, correct?
I was very clear, even though you're trying to gain company. I hear misery loves that. Some stood out as lazy, inept and/or both and have been terminated. The recent ruling on the stand your ground case is just further proof of that FACT. You can dispute facts, but it still won't get you your job back or any respect in the community.
True

Lithonia, GA

#9562 Dec 30, 2012
Boiling point

Independence, MO

#9563 Jan 1, 2013
Are you FED UP with the the political, government and judial
deception, dishonesty, fraud, deceit and lies ?

Please join "Everyone's Plan B" Tea Party Group.
Read our 'mission statement' and see why hundreds of
people are joining us !
"It is certainly in YOUR favor to be IN" !
Please check us out and JOIN US !

URL: www.everyonesplanb.org
Answer

United States

#9564 Jan 2, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I was very clear, even though you're trying to gain company. I hear misery loves that. Some stood out as lazy, inept and/or both and have been terminated. The recent ruling on the stand your ground case is just further proof of that FACT. You can dispute facts, but it still won't get you your job back or any respect in the community.
Gotcha is a coward and little person.
Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#9565 Jan 2, 2013
Answer wrote:
<quoted text> Gotcha is a coward and little person.
Troll bait!!
Filthy Troll Exposed

Jacksonville, FL

#9566 Jan 2, 2013
Answer

United States

#9567 Jan 2, 2013
Gotcha is a coward and little person. No courage and from white trash stock.
Filthy Troll Exposed

Jacksonville, FL

#9568 Jan 2, 2013
Answer

United States

#9569 Jan 2, 2013
Gotcha you're mad cause you've been had. May I borrow your nose hair trimmer for the hedges?
Filthy Troll Exposed

Jacksonville, FL

#9570 Jan 2, 2013
Answer

United States

#9571 Jan 2, 2013
Gotcha, you're looking even more pathetic than usual. What you're posting has nothing to do with me. You seem paranoid. About the nose hair trimmer? Are you using it for your mustache too?
Filthy Troll Exposed

Jacksonville, FL

#9572 Jan 2, 2013
Answer

Jacksonville, FL

#9573 Jan 2, 2013
You must be becoming more delusional, Gotcha. Your posts make even less sense than in the past.

Try search terms like,

My white trash family.
I'm broke! How can I still be happy?
Buy here pay here lots (cause my vehicle is an old rust bucket)
My nose is so big it casts a shadow.

That should get you started. Bahahaha!!!!!
Thanks for the laugh, once again.
Filthy Troll Exposed

Jacksonville, FL

#9574 Jan 2, 2013
Answer

United States

#9575 Jan 2, 2013
Please go work on your speeding ticket cases, you loser. Bahahaha!!!
Filthy Troll Exposed

Jacksonville, FL

#9576 Jan 2, 2013
No Kidding

Jacksonville, FL

#9577 Jan 2, 2013
ARE YOU KIDDING ME wrote:
Matt Shirk has hurt so many good people. I don't mean the ones that was mentioned in Top notch's post. But the worker bees that were let go for no good reason. Some of the ones were single parents. But he does not care as long as he and wifie can get all they can from our taxes. And by the way, he could not find the courtroom with his hands plus all of his suck up partners.
As for Bill White, Shirk can not hold a candle to him. At least Bill knew the law and had tired many cases. Bill could mentor his assistants and Shirk has to depend on Eler, Gazallah and others to do this.
By the way, I was not fired.....
First the procedural:
1. It should be the "ones who were" mentioned rather than "ones that was."
2. Assuming your use of the phrase "worker bees" is a reference to people, it should be "who" rather than "that."
3. "Some of the ones were single parents." Whew! Is English your first language? Really?
4. Maybe that is why Bill White left the office -- he had "tired" too many cases and had become "tried."

Now the substantive:
Perhaps Mr. Shirk cannot "find the courtroom with his hands," but I was wondering whether he has ever been found to have provided ineffective assistance of counsel or anything similar. Has he been disciplined by the Bar? It seems as though he has a good reputation in the community.
Filthy Troll Exposed

Jacksonville, FL

#9578 Jan 3, 2013
Filthy Troll Exposed

Jacksonville, FL

#9579 Jan 3, 2013
Answer

Palatka, FL

#9580 Jan 3, 2013
Filthy Troll Exposed wrote:
http://www.fbforyouth.com/coac hingyourkid.html
Is all of your cutting and pasting supposed to mean something? It only serves to further embarrass you. You're jealous of happy, classy, successful people. You've never been able to accomplish any of that. You're such white trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Hyles (Mar '09) Wed dlgrifzard 20
News Top Stories - Family Says Flea Market Merchants... (Aug '07) Apr 16 Bmhekav 32
Hogar Crea Center Apr 15 CitizenKane 2
What Does it Mean to Honor Your Country? (Sep '08) Apr 12 Softtail 46
News Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, or Both? Jack... (Jan '15) Apr 11 Halloabove 11
I got caught wearing panties (Aug '10) Apr 10 Anonymous 84
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Apr 10 Wayne Hopper 131

Jacksonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages