Curious

Atlantic Beach, FL

#9497 Dec 7, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You must know a lot. Please share. Because all it appears to us who are outsiders looking in: he must've screwed all of your wives. It's the only thing that explains all the hate and virtuol you all have towards this guy. Why the hate? Curious minds would like to know since he and his spouse seem to be doing just fine despite all the efforts to trash. One can only conclude that your grounds are baseless and your own life probably pathetic? The man is no longer tied to that office, so tell us why you continue to rant? Curious.
Sorry, "vitriol" for you spell checkers. Got to be accurate with these quacks.
Brediddy

Orange Park, FL

#9498 Dec 7, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, "vitriol" for you spell checkers. Got to be accurate with these quacks.
With a credit score as low as yours, no one will notice your bad spelling. Brush up on that for your next job application, just in case big nose fires you too.
Curious

Atlantic Beach, FL

#9499 Dec 8, 2012
Brediddy wrote:
<quoted text>
With a credit score as low as yours, no one will notice your bad spelling. Brush up on that for your next job application, just in case big nose fires you too.
Well, there you have it. Your reply says it all. You know nada. Nothing!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life." Winston Churchill.

One thing is for sure, he and his wife will give you plenty of ammo over the years to continue your campaign. So, remain behind the security of anonymity and shoot your little spit balls of dung here on this blog that me and maybe 10 others read. Got to tell you, you're winning!!!! Not. Ha ha ha ha...
Earl Baby

Jacksonville, FL

#9500 Dec 8, 2012
Seriously? Attacking someone's facial features? I happen to have a bump on my nose and yeah, I know it's there. I hope I am not made fun of on blogs because of my nose. I am a grown woman with lots of flaws. I am certain you have a few of your own. God knows the legal community in this town is in no shortage of "homely". But when you attack someone like this, Brediddy, you loose your credibility. It makes people question the validity of everything you say.

Oh flawless one, why don't you push yourself away from your computer and do something nice for someone today? You know; make yourself useful.'Tis the season!
laughing

Orange Park, FL

#9501 Dec 8, 2012
Eyes of Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Get a life! The charming young perspiring artist probably has enough problems getting cussed out by his profane new boss/old lady.
The book detailing his white trash lineage wasn't enough humiliation apparently. Her mouth would make a dirty pirate ho sound like a lady.
Earl Baby

Jacksonville, FL

#9502 Dec 8, 2012
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
The book detailing his white trash lineage wasn't enough humiliation apparently. Her mouth would make a dirty pirate ho sound like a lady.
What is your superior pedigree? Do share.
Curious

Atlantic Beach, FL

#9503 Dec 8, 2012
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for buying my friend's book. I am sure he appreciates it.
Laughing

United States

#9504 Dec 8, 2012
Earl Baby wrote:
<quoted text>What is your superior pedigree? Do share.
Baby Earl:

If you have to ask....
question

Jacksonville, FL

#9505 Dec 8, 2012
what is the fuss with the Nassau prosecutor?
Observer

Jacksonville, FL

#9506 Dec 10, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You must know a lot. Please share. Because all it appears to us who are outsiders looking in: he must've screwed all of your wives. It's the only thing that explains all the hate and virtuol you all have towards this guy. Why the hate? Curious minds would like to know since he and his spouse seem to be doing just fine despite all the efforts to trash. One can only conclude that your grounds are baseless and your own life probably pathetic? The man is no longer tied to that office, so tell us why you continue to rant? Curious.
Wow. How crude and coarse one must be for the first explanation that comes to mind is that someone has "screwed" others' wives. I do not believe that is the reason. I could be wrong, but isn't it generally a turn-off to women that a man has to ride a bus to work? It is also probably not that attractive that he works for his wife while defending "major" cases of people who have received speeding tickets or who can't pay their mortgage or credit card bills. Hmmm. Please recall that he claimed to be able to get any legal job that he wanted.

By the way, if you are going to take the time to correct a spelling error, you may want to consider tweaking the grammar a wee bit, too.

Curious

Jacksonville, FL

#9507 Dec 11, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. How crude and coarse one must be for the first explanation that comes to mind is that someone has "screwed" others' wives. I do not believe that is the reason. I could be wrong, but isn't it generally a turn-off to women that a man has to ride a bus to work? It is also probably not that attractive that he works for his wife while defending "major" cases of people who have received speeding tickets or who can't pay their mortgage or credit card bills. Hmmm. Please recall that he claimed to be able to get any legal job that he wanted.
By the way, if you are going to take the time to correct a spelling error, you may want to consider tweaking the grammar a wee bit, too.
"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life." Winston Churchill.

Repeating myself, these two will give you plenty of ammunition to fire away for years to come, despite what you want to believe. I only hope the anger you have will have long since evaporated by then. It's not good for you, nor for the few others on here. Wouldn't it be best to just confront them if they have aggrieved you so? But, I guess posting here is better, it harms no one and has no impact. So, continue on until the hate is out of your system, and lament on a blog designated for the State Attorney and Public Defender. Hopefully one day you may look back and have second thoughts. Or, perhaps not? My best to you.
Laughing

Jacksonville, FL

#9508 Dec 11, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really trying to get this long line of sub culture people to think with something other than their private parts? "They speak of what the know."

Furthermore, no, "women" don't usually like bus-ridin', middle-aged men. They usually don't give them jobs either. However, please note there is a difference in a female and a woman. Yet a greater difference in a lady. She is a female. That is all you need to know, since it sums up the situation perfectly.
Observer

Jacksonville, FL

#9509 Dec 11, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating myself, these two will give you plenty of ammunition to fire away for years to come, despite what you want to believe. I only hope the anger you have will have long since evaporated by then. It's not good for you, nor for the few others on here. Wouldn't it be best to just confront them if they have aggrieved you so? But, I guess posting here is better, it harms no one and has no impact. So, continue on until the hate is out of your system, and lament on a blog designated for the State Attorney and Public Defender. Hopefully one day you may look back and have second thoughts. Or, perhaps not? My best to you.
Please, Sir Winston, for what worthy position have the esteemed knight and ladyship taken a stand? Vulgarity? Threatening behavior such as the statement that those who dare question grandiose assertions will be "beaten intellectually and physically"?

I would note that you have "repeated" yourself in predicting great things. When do they start? Will it be, in your mind, getting charges reduced for a client so that the record states he was going 9 mph over the speed limit instead of more than 10 mph?(Whew! I guess F. Lee Bailey had a conflict and turned that case down.) Or possibly defending people who can't pay their bills and then blame the creditors? Perhaps you believe that is a huge accomplishment, but many lawyers can handle those cases.

It appears you have great admiration. If you will identify the tattoo parlor of your choice, I will arrange a gift certificate so you can have their names permanently affixed to your body.
Laughing

Jacksonville, FL

#9510 Dec 11, 2012
I understand she already has a tramp stamp.
Perhaps she was too busy yelling mother *ucker or some other expletive during finishing school. Yes, that must be the case. How classy!
Curious

Atlantic Beach, FL

#9511 Dec 12, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, Sir Winston, for what worthy position have the esteemed knight and ladyship taken a stand? Vulgarity? Threatening behavior such as the statement that those who dare question grandiose assertions will be "beaten intellectually and physically"?
I would note that you have "repeated" yourself in predicting great things. When do they start? Will it be, in your mind, getting charges reduced for a client so that the record states he was going 9 mph over the speed limit instead of more than 10 mph?(Whew! I guess F. Lee Bailey had a conflict and turned that case down.) Or possibly defending people who can't pay their bills and then blame the creditors? Perhaps you believe that is a huge accomplishment, but many lawyers can handle those cases.
It appears you have great admiration. If you will identify the tattoo parlor of your choice, I will arrange a gift certificate so you can have their names permanently affixed to your body.
This goes to both you and Laughing so as not to be redundant. Why such animosity? I am perplexed why neither of you confront the two and address whatever issues you have instead of sounding off on this blog relegated to the State Attorney and Public Defender. Though you call yourself an "Observer" all that you have observed after all your scouring of these folk's respective websites, facebook pages, court records, emails, etc., is what they allow you to see. You're an outsider trying to peer into their lives. Since you're not a close friend or family member, you know very little. As I said before, your resentment is going to get you nowhere despite all the cyberstalking. It's best you and Laughing focus on yourselves. The obsession you two have is merely going to drive you both mad and result in more outlandish posts, as the ones above, which have become ridiculous, although I do see the humor. I'll leave the last word to you and Laughing. This could go on and on, and I've made my point. Good luck finding peace within yourselves.
Laughing

United States

#9512 Dec 12, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
This goes to both you and Laughing so as not to be redundant. Why such animosity? I am perplexed why neither of you confront the two and address whatever issues you have instead of sounding off on this blog relegated to the State Attorney and Public Defender. Though you call yourself an "Observer" all that you have observed after all your scouring of these folk's respective websites, facebook pages, court records, emails, etc., is what they allow you to see. You're an outsider trying to peer into their lives. Since you're not a close friend or family member, you know very little. As I said before, your resentment is going to get you nowhere despite all the cyberstalking. It's best you and Laughing focus on yourselves. The obsession you two have is merely going to drive you both mad and result in more outlandish posts, as the ones above, which have become ridiculous, although I do see the humor. I'll leave the last word to you and Laughing. This could go on and on, and I've made my point. Good luck finding peace within yourselves.
You have no idea what others know. I'm at peace. My peace isn't compromised by seeing, knowing, and calling it like it is.
Observer

Jacksonville, FL

#9513 Dec 12, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed something. What have they accomplished to warrant your devotion?

Also, what court records do you think have been reviewed? Have your friends been sued?
Gotcha

United States

#9514 Dec 12, 2012
Better question, what have you accomplished, loser? Afraid to say who you are so everyone doesn't laugh! You are a joke. Man up! Confront or shut the f- up, sissy! Then we will know who you really are.
Laughing

Jacksonville, FL

#9515 Dec 12, 2012
Gotcha wrote:
Better question, what have you accomplished, loser? Afraid to say who you are so everyone doesn't laugh! You are a joke. Man up! Confront or shut the f- up, sissy! Then we will know who you really are.
Now, now, PWT.... Try to maintain some control. A good start would be to make sure your kids aren't talking to your bill collectors. I doubt your "parent of the year award" will make it this year for a variety of reasons.
Gotcha

United States

#9516 Dec 12, 2012
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, PWT.... Try to maintain some control. A good start would be to make sure your kids aren't talking to your bill collectors. I doubt your "parent of the year award" will make it this year for a variety of reasons.
Oh, case dismissed. Did you get that memo! You are really up on these people's bizness, all up in their arse. You must be somebody really close to them, huh? You must think so. It's alright, we know. Really, we do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOST AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT -- monthly stipen... 3 hr gphomestay 1
One of two kids hit by car at bus stop still in... 17 hr mzz 311 1
Jacksonville's 2011 mayoral election gets two h... (Oct '09) 18 hr David 3
Owner of Cat-Can-Do Marine Arrested on Three Co... (Jan '08) 19 hr David 20
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Wed born in 1930 2,484
looking for a tamara jarvis Tue need to speak wit... 1
Anti-Zionist = anti-American ?? Tue noshellswill 3
•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••