State Attorney and Public Defender (D...
Squid Shark

United States

#6495 Jun 7, 2011
Choices wrote:
http://www.folioweekly.com/doc uments/folio0607wkl007.pdf
Comments anyone?
Liars, liars, liars, and it starts at the top. Now they look like a bunch of Congressmen trying to cover up their tweets to unsuspecting females across the country. Will someone please step up to the plate and run against Matt Shirk?
Please

Jacksonville, FL

#6496 Jun 7, 2011
Squid Shark wrote:
<quoted text>
Liars, liars, liars, and it starts at the top. Now they look like a bunch of Congressmen trying to cover up their tweets to unsuspecting females across the country. Will someone please step up to the plate and run against Matt Shirk?
I'm with you, Squid Shark. Someone please run against Shirk and get rid of him and the rest of the trash...there is plenty there.
FiscalYear

Jacksonville, FL

#6497 Jun 8, 2011
Squid Shark wrote:
<quoted text>
Something to consider: in that article it mentioned Paul Pinkham's contract with the PD is about a month long and expires June 30. Bear in mind June 30 is the end of the current fiscal year. The new fiscal year starts July 1 and assuming Shirk hasn't renewed Pinkham's contract, he will continue to be 'employed' there...or whatever crafty term they want to use.
FiscalYear

Jacksonville, FL

#6498 Jun 8, 2011
Typo: sorry. I meant to say, "...assuming Shirk HAS renewed Pinkham's contract...."
Terms

Jacksonville, FL

#6499 Jun 9, 2011
The current fiscal year ends in three weeks. Will anyone at either office (SAO or PDO) lose their jobs in between now and then?
Keke

United States

#6500 Jun 9, 2011
A little morning Joe and a Folio, and what do I read? Bisbee makes the Folio. Congratulations on making 88,000 a year and getting caught in a lie and making our office look like a bunch of liars and idiots. Other than being Matt Surk's buddy, why do you still work here and what in the world do you actually do? Will someone please run against these Cronnies? Al, Charlie, Chuck. Somebody!!!!
jumper

Jacksonville, FL

#6501 Jun 9, 2011
Keke wrote:
A little morning Joe and a Folio, and what do I read? Bisbee makes the Folio. Congratulations on making 88,000 a year and getting caught in a lie and making our office look like a bunch of liars and idiots. Other than being Matt Surk's buddy, why do you still work here and what in the world do you actually do? Will someone please run against these Cronnies? Al, Charlie, Chuck. Somebody!!!!
bisbee and shirk are childhood friends. also check out victory enterprises.
Please

United States

#6502 Jun 9, 2011
Keke wrote:
if no one from the defense bar will stand up and run against Shirk, how about a republican prosecutor?
Sam

United States

#6503 Jun 9, 2011
Ashoeinhisfanny wrote:
A shoe in? Hahahaha. A few liabilities. Pays a guy 80k+ to update his Facebook page, brought in a chief assistant at 143k (Bill didn't have one). Hires 5 more investigators than the previous administration. Thats at leadt 500k in fat waiting to be trimmed.(strike 1). Hasn't handled a case in 3 years and isn't even death qualified. Guess that trip to Naples was just a state paid romp.(strike 2). I agree with previous poster. Shirk's
endless campaigning will get him a thousand
votes, but after that, he's vulnerable to any
jackass that throws his name in the hat. And that name, geez, it rhymes with Jerk.(strike 3
Wow, never really thought about it. But it's not just 500k that's being wasted, it's 500k x 4 years, that's over 2 million.
Agree

Jacksonville, FL

#6504 Jun 10, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, never really thought about it. But it's not just 500k that's being wasted, it's 500k x 4 years, that's over 2 million.
I never thought of it like that. Thank you for pointing that out. Excellent observation: Shirk will have wasted, when his four years is up, over 2 million dollars. Voters, pay attention, especially those in Nassau and Clay who are responsible for that mess.
Agree

Jacksonville, FL

#6505 Jun 10, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text> if no one from the defense bar will stand up and run against Shirk, how about a republican prosecutor?
Whoever runs against Shirk has until April 2012 to make themselves known. That is the latest time they can file their intention to run. We still have about 9 months to go until that deadline.
concerned citizen

Jacksonville, FL

#6506 Jun 10, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Shirk's platform was fiscal responsibility - PLEASE, he doesn't even know how to spell fiscal responsibility much less enforce it. He's like a kid in a candy store.
Brown Bagger

Saint Augustine, FL

#6507 Jun 10, 2011
Who do YOU wish would run against Shirk? I'm going to start the blog with someone I've been thinking of:

1. Terri Sopp
election time

United States

#6508 Jun 11, 2011
Steve Mosca for public defender!
LOL

United States

#6509 Jun 11, 2011
Lol @ Sopp or Mosca. How about Mark Rosenblum or Chipperfield?
Just info

United States

#6510 Jun 11, 2011
I'm tellin yha now, David's gonna run!!
Brown Bagger

Saint Augustine, FL

#6511 Jun 12, 2011
LOL wrote:
Lol @ Sopp or Mosca. How about Mark Rosenblum or Chipperfield?
Any one of them would have my support. They are all good choices.

David? Not Taylor, I hope.
Ugh

Jacksonville, FL

#6512 Jun 12, 2011
Just info wrote:
I'm tellin yha now, David's gonna run!!
He can run all he wants but he won't get elected.
concerned citizen

Jacksonville, FL

#6513 Jun 12, 2011
Brown Bagger wrote:
<quoted text>Any one of them would have my support. They are all good choices.
David? Not Taylor, I hope.
I can't believe David Taylor would have the nerve to run for anything.
Brie

Jacksonville, FL

#6514 Jun 12, 2011
What are some of the rules at each office that employees have to follow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you have a forbidden sex story? (Aug '14) Sun bottombetty 37
Jaguars Disrespect Sun Jags disrespect 2
Jacob Currin ANTIFA Jacksonville Leader Sep 23 Johnson 3
Adult fun Sep 23 CharlieB 1
Poll When did you first have sex, how was it? (Dec '07) Sep 23 bill 92
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Sep 21 Jonathan 217
News Englewood or Englewood Beach? Name change under... Sep 21 Electra 5

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages