Suspect known as 'Hardhead' in court at 2 p.m.

Oct 17, 2013 Full story: WTLV

A man in his twenties is facing multiple charges after he allegedly sold undercover detectives crack cocaine on multiple occasions.

Full Story
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#1 Oct 18, 2013
It's hard to understand how a intelligent,well read person like this could do such crimes. He was very naive,and should be give several more chances to prove how much he's changed his life -- Just kidding.
He should get the needle,and save tax payers money. When he get's out of prison he will continue being a worthless thug. More wasted welfare,food stamps and free school lunches funded by tax payers. Not even counting the illegitimate kids he's produced.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Oct 19, 2013
Yes indeed ... why isn't that sociopath lamr just put-down ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 9 hr VET 2,146
Im trying to find opes in jville (Sep '12) 16 hr Confused 7
DA, don't waste our taxes on another Dunn trial (Feb '14) 16 hr Dunns Girlfriend 9
Graffiti found inside Michael Dunn's jail cell (Mar '14) 17 hr Dunn Sucks 3
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 17 hr Liberal forever 2,989
Iron Order mc Wed truth 39
Butcher out the Sunni Muzzi-wogs ASAP .... Tue noshellswill 1
Jacksonville Dating
Find my Match

Jacksonville Jobs

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jacksonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jacksonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]