Lovinghusband

Afghanistan

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Ive currently been married to my wife for two years. Shes 21 and me 23. I love her more than anything. When we first got together she dressed pretty conservative, I didn't even like it when she flashed tiny bits of cleavage. However lately I love when she dresses sexy and sometimes slutty. When we go out of town she will dress in sexy mini dresses and skirts with no panties on. She looks so sexy and looks like she enjoys it also. How can I non-chalantly get her to go further? Like "accidentally" flash strangers, flash truckers or flirt with guys? I love reading stories online from couples that do this. I'd love to have a threesome with her with another male also. Any tips from anyone thats experienced this?
Bruce

Talisay, Philippines

#3 May 22, 2013
Simple enough, just ask one of your friends to hit on her.
Invite him over, serve a few drinks all around and if things start to look like they are going the way you like, excuse yourself for a few minutes so to inadvertently leave them to themselves.
Just make sure the friend is attractive to her and attracted to her as well.
It may take a few sessions, but if she has it in her, you will be a swinging couple in no time.
Oh Yeah

Chicago, IL

#4 May 29, 2013
One way is to have someone she doesn't know over and convince her let him just watch you two having sex. That will turn her on(and you too). Then will lead to more. Good luck.
Jill

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2013
Lovinghusband wrote:
Ive currently been married to my wife for two years. Shes 21 and me 23. I love her more than anything. When we first got together she dressed pretty conservative, I didn't even like it when she flashed tiny bits of cleavage. However lately I love when she dresses sexy and sometimes slutty. When we go out of town she will dress in sexy mini dresses and skirts with no panties on. She looks so sexy and looks like she enjoys it also. How can I non-chalantly get her to go further? Like "accidentally" flash strangers, flash truckers or flirt with guys? I love reading stories online from couples that do this. I'd love to have a threesome with her with another male also. Any tips from anyone thats experienced this?
My husband started me out by asking that I would dress sexy ( miniskirts, low cut tops, no bra, etc) and go out with him and business associates. We then progressed to going to nice strip clubs and getting me a little drunk and showing my boobs to other men. Finally after a period of months I had my first sexual encounter with another man while my hubby watched. We now regularly have threesomes and I'm in heaven !!! Your wife will love it... Just go slow!
Mid life crisis guy

Bradenton, FL

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Hey, you need an old red Porsche like me.
Bruce

Talisay, Philippines

#7 Aug 26, 2013
Mid life crisis guy wrote:
Hey, you need an old red Porsche like me.
Porsche, or porsche monkey?
Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna Maso-Furedi - 18 years of Hell, and Abuse 15 hr Tom Malcry 4
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) 17 hr Don Bergeron 122
Semi trucks on MLK Wed HCL31569 1
do you have a forbidden sex story? (Aug '14) Tue Manfromoz13 36
Jacob Currin ANTIFA Jacksonville Leader Sep 17 Boaster 1
Jacob Currin AITIFA Leader Sep 17 Stop Antifa 2
News Local News - People say They Know a Different J... (Aug '07) Sep 16 Chad 19

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages