Is Duval School Board Insane

Posted in the Jacksonville Forum

Common Sense Please

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jul 28, 2013
A brand new Charter School K-6 is opening next month on 103rd st next door to Deerpointe trailer park which is full of pedophiles, perverts, drug addicts and dealers, lowlifes, dead beats, robbers and violent thugs, and overall scum and across the street from Park Ridge trailer park which may be even worse if you can believe that and next door to a Dollar General where Donald Smith used to go to (not that one but still) scout his young innocent victims.
I Agree

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Common Sense Please wrote:
A brand new Charter School K-6 is opening next month on 103rd st next door to Deerpointe trailer park which is full of pedophiles, perverts, drug addicts and dealers, lowlifes, dead beats, robbers and violent thugs, and overall scum and across the street from Park Ridge trailer park which may be even worse if you can believe that and next door to a Dollar General where Donald Smith used to go to (not that one but still) scout his young innocent victims.
I agree bad place for a school to be built and I did some research this Duval Westside Charter School will eventually go K-8 maybe the City or County or whatever could buy out the trailer parks and put a Charter High School there to compete with that crappy school Forrest on 103rd. Anything that would get rid of the trailer scumbags trash would improve the area and be tax payer money well spent
Did You Forget

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jul 28, 2013
You forgot to specifically mention hookers that thrive on 103rd st in that area. With hookers come all types of crime and lowlifes.
bye bye trailer trash

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jul 28, 2013
I Agree wrote:
<quoted text> I agree bad place for a school to be built and I did some research this Duval Westside Charter School will eventually go K-8 maybe the City or County or whatever could buy out the trailer parks and put a Charter High School there to compete with that crappy school Forrest on 103rd. Anything that would get rid of the trailer scumbags trash would improve the area and be tax payer money well spent
Love your idea buy them out and send them packing to the projects and out of town hopefully where they belong instead of bothering the children and decent folk. Urban renewal can be a wonderful thing if the right things get leveled and the right things get built. Build more schools and malls and offices and private homes on current trailer land that is just a breeding ground for crime.
Real Life Education

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jul 30, 2013
Pedophiles, perverts, drug dealers, drug addicts, hookers, lowlifes, deadbeats, on Government dole for lifers, robbers, thugs, and etc. is the true reality options that the majority of kids who go to Duval Public Schools will become so kiddies take a good look at your future and realize that if you are not in the approximately top 15 % you will probably fall into one or more of those categories later in life. Buckle down kiddies and good luck you got a new school and a new start.
yes yes yes

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2013
They could buy them out and give them all a one way bus ticket to the great free city of Washington D.C. where they will be welcome with open arms, they would be within walking distance to protest for more freebee's for votes odumba scams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) 5 hr Jfrost89 787
Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) 9 hr southbronx 205
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) Fri Analog man 29
Google --- neo-Stalinist pimps: Worth the read Thu noshellswill 1
Heh Bytch Obama.nation ... secure USA borders ... Wed noshellswill 1
Iron Order mc Oct 22 lilshorty 42
Obama.nation ... Bantu scum Oct 21 noshellswill 1
Jacksonville Dating
Find my Match

Jacksonville Jobs

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jacksonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jacksonville