NAAWP calls for an End to "BLACK on B...

NAAWP calls for an End to "BLACK on BLACK CRIME"

Posted in the Jacksonville Forum

HOW CRAZY IS THAT

Slidell, LA

#1 Jul 25, 2013
NAAWP calls for an End to "BLACK on BLACK CRIME"

HOW CRAZY IS THAT?

"PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA"

In 2013, the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA is actually doing everything possible to "COVER UP" BLACK on BLACK CRIME!

QUESTION: How ridiculous is that? TOTALLY!

NAAWP, 2013

HELP U.S. "STOP the NONSENCE"

JOIN the NAAWP today!

FACT: The NAAWP is the only NATIONAL ORGANIZATION in AMERICA calling for an end to "BLACK on BLACK VIOLENCE"!

FACT: JOIN the NAAWP and HELP U.S. REALLY TAKE A BITE OUT OF CRIME!

FACT: The NAACP, AL SHARPTON and JESSIE JACKSON never mention the "BLACK on BLACK CRIME" simply because it doesn't HELP them to raise "FUNZ" and would actually HURT their "FUNZ" Raising Activities!

FACT: The RAPES, ROBBERIES and MURDERS must be STOPPED at all COST, because VIOLENT CRIME is DESTROYING U.S., one PERSON, one CITY and one STATE and one DAY at a time!

www.marktraina.webs.com

[email protected]

GOAL: The NAAWP would LOVE to put up BILLBOARD SIGNS on the OUTSKIRTS of VIOLENT CITIES and TOWNS like JACKSONVILLE, DENVER, NEW YORK, BALTIMORE, CHICAGO, DETRIOT, FLINT, BROOKLYN, WATTS, ST. LOUIS, MEMPHIS, ATLANTA, NEW ORLEANS, JACKSON, CLEVELAND, PHILLY reminding TOURISTS to be CAREFUL and requesting that "URBAN CRIMINALS STOP PREYING on one another, as well as, U.S.

PUBLIC NOTICE: The NAAWP would like to Formally Thank Mr. Bill O'Reilly and the "FACTOR" for Publicly Addressing the Important Issue of BLACK on BLACK CRIME that is Plaguing AMERICA in 2013!
black man

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2013
So what's your ideal "at all cost" plan?

Since: Sep 09

Saint Augustine, FL

#3 Jul 26, 2013
black man wrote:
So what's your ideal "at all cost" plan?
The NAACP has as much respect from these thugs as Jessee Jackson.
My ideal is if their caught with a hand gun after 1 FELONY THEY GET THE DEATH SENTENCE IMMEDIATELY. This will get immediate respect from
police authorities. One illegitimate chile birth both parents are sterilized unless they sign a contract confirming they will take complete support of the child. If not an abortion is done and both parents are sterilized. Tax payers should not be in the child support business. This eliminates future problems.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jul 26, 2013
What is your **bottom line** plan? Consider an analogous issue. H. Obama was "hired" by American citizens to clean out inbred white-trash and crony capitalists in Americas Fed Gub'mnt. Obama failed ... and in-fact has been co-opted; he's just another snivelling power-junky POTUS little different than Bush.

Obama failed his watch ... how would **you** have succeeded? Now similarly address the corrupted black culture issue.

**BTW** It's generally accepted that Colin Powell turned down the Republican POTUS nomination ... cause he knew the solution would require gulaging 1/2 the DC politicians. No honorable military man likes that idea.
black man wrote:
So what's your ideal "at all cost" plan?

Since: Sep 09

Saint Augustine, FL

#5 Jul 26, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
What is your **bottom line** plan? Consider an analogous issue. H. Obama was "hired" by American citizens to clean out inbred white-trash and crony capitalists in Americas Fed Gub'mnt. Obama failed ... and in-fact has been co-opted; he's just another snivelling power-junky POTUS little different than Bush.
Obama failed his watch ... how would **you** have succeeded? Now similarly address the corrupted black culture issue.
**BTW** It's generally accepted that Colin Powell turned down the Republican POTUS nomination ... cause he knew the solution would require gulaging 1/2 the DC politicians. No honorable military man likes that idea.
<quoted text>
To start out with Powell and Rice are not republicans. In order to get to the root cause of republican discord among AMERICAS NAIVE 18 TO 21 YEAR OLD IS TO SHOW THEM PROOF of what's happening in this country. Get them away from computer games and cartoons,and into the real world. If they had any idea of Black crime rates, illegitimacy rates,and the cost to them in the near future it might get their attention. When Hispanics are in control of this country we're looking at another Mexico,and this will happen in the next 40 years. After that the US will be controlled by China or Russia. Some one needs to tell them about the real world.
Right now Mommy and Daddy are satisfied with our current lifestyle,
but that will change very soon.
walkerny

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jul 27, 2013
how about ending black on white crime? simply put, black people are keeping themselves down, starting with a 74% out of wedlock birth rate. then add poor attitude to education, work, saving, investment and a proclivity to criminal activity...
Screw You Both

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jul 28, 2013
The NAACP is racist against white people and this NAAWP crap is racist against black people. We need the NAACSP The National Association for the Advancement of Common Sense People
you qre right on

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Jul 28, 2013
Screw You Both wrote:
The NAACP is racist against white people and this NAAWP crap is racist against black people. We need the NAACSP The National Association for the Advancement of Common Sense People
exactly all we got now is the NAA National Association of A-holes
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Jul 28, 2013
BigT:

I was making a **hypothetical** argument .... which was BTW never answered/responded by the original poster. Didn't think it would be.

Now about China ... lots & lots of difference between a Chi.com AmeriKa and a narco.MEX AmeriKa.

narco.MEX == 1/2 Spanish, the nasty Basque-butchering b*stards in the world and 1/2 Azteca = sociopath.violent, cannibal imperialists! Right in tune with KOWs Bantu savage pals.

You can see the combo of badddazz, unproductive cultures acting in the Mex drug-war slaughter. But, I doubt the Chi.com s are willing to see their own 6500-yo culture blood-stained by cleaning up the del-Norte mess, & then corrupted by **intimate** relations with cosmopolitan post-mod USA.

Like you say ... modern USA is really really fyucked!
The Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>

To start out with Powell and Rice are not republicans. In order to get to the root cause of republican discord among AMERICAS NAIVE 18 TO 21 YEAR OLD IS TO SHOW THEM PROOF of what's happening in this country. Get them away from computer games and cartoons,and into the real world. If they had any idea of Black crime rates, illegitimacy rates,and the cost to them in the near future it might get their attention. When Hispanics are in control of this country we're looking at another Mexico,and this will happen in the next 40 years. After that the US will be controlled by China or Russia. Some one needs to tell them about the real world.
Right now Mommy and Daddy are satisfied with our current lifestyle,
but that will change very soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating Black Women In Jacksonville Area Mon Sly Fox 1
News The flip side of years of no hurricanes: Good l... (May '15) Mon Actual Science 4
Single mom moving to Jax.. are there any assist... (Mar '08) Sun fla814 143
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Sat DentalFloss 205
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) Aug 27 Judy W 23
Review: Boty Enterprises (Aug '15) Aug 26 Screwed Over Too 2
trump maybe russia Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 5

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages