Suzi

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jan 23, 2013
What a shady operation! My son's car went into a ditch near his home and he called them because they were nearby. He paid $100.00 in cash and received a receipt. A couple of weeks later that receipt was his life preserver in a court hearing and he couldn't find it. I called their office and asked for a copy of his receipt and briefly explained the situation and they just couldn't locate any record of it existing but promised to keep looking. A week or so later, we were in a meeting discussing my sons case and I called again, exasperated and in tears, nearly out of any hope and this time I explained my son could serve a year for something he did not do and that receipt is what the attorney needed to clear him, and again they said couldn't find it anywhere in their records nor dispatch but then they put one of their drivers named Shane (driver) on the phone and he said' "Ya, I remember him, Saturn wagon, went into the ditch near Ice Street, I pulled him out that night and even wrote his tag number on the receipt but I don't GOT no copy of no receipt". What is WRONG with these people? I felt as though we were in a twilight zone, had I not had them on speaker phone with half a dozen people in the room while I was having this conversation I would have thought I lost it. They knowingly allowed an employee to take cash and not turn in a record for the accounts and would let a guy take a chance on loosing a year of his life so someone else could pocket $100.00!!! My son DID find his copy by the grace of God the night before his hearing so our nightmare is over. There are too many ETHICAL companies to choose from to pick this one. The definition of ETHICAL; Being in accordance with the accepted principles of right and wrong that govern the conduct of a profession.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One of two kids hit by car at bus stop still in... 51 min mzz 311 1
Jacksonville's 2011 mayoral election gets two h... (Oct '09) 1 hr David 3
Owner of Cat-Can-Do Marine Arrested on Three Co... (Jan '08) 2 hr David 20
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr born in 1930 2,484
looking for a tamara jarvis Tue need to speak wit... 1
Anti-Zionist = anti-American ?? Tue noshellswill 3
Debate: Marijuana - Jacksonville, FL (Aug '10) Tue iprazhm 109
•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE