KOWs thugs just keep coming ....

KOWs thugs just keep coming ....

Posted in the Jacksonville Forum

noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jul 29, 2013
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/07/26/mob-...

Gets old, doesn't it KOW? Fess-up you gotta **BREEDERS PERMIT** for all these ghetto hoodie-lemms?

A well-maintained Masai village would feed these worthless punks to the local lion pride!
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#2 Jul 29, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/ 2013/07/26/mob-of-teens-brutal ly-attack-man-in-heart-of-litt le-italy/
Gets old, doesn't it KOW? Fess-up you gotta **BREEDERS PERMIT** for all these ghetto hoodie-lemms?
A well-maintained Masai village would feed these worthless punks to the local lion pride!
I think this was a set up by George Bush to make the Black community look bad. I have hard time believing this group of young intellectuals would do such a thing. Zimmerman and Bush could have been secretly planning this set up for months. KOW will hate this.

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#3 Jul 29, 2013
Ken Jefferson would recommend retreating and calling 911, then wait for a government trained officer to investigate the crime.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#4 Jul 29, 2013
well maintained Masai village. aint there a well maintained Masai village in the dc white house? It might be a well maintained Zulu or Hutusi or whatever village. I aint up on the villages around Mombassa, where the head witch doctor in the white house is from. I'm more up on my home turf, the Scottish Highlands.
noshellswill

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#5 Jul 29, 2013
dunadd loves Bantu phallus
dunadd is a sheepfcker

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#6 Jul 29, 2013
scottish boy loves him some sheep
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#7 Jul 29, 2013
Poster 5 and 6 is a lying piece of trash like the thingee in the white house, you piece of satanic filth from the bottom pits of hell. You make a good piece of muslim filth, you son of satan. you're the same piece of trash as your mombassa witch doctor in dc. later, satan.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jul 29, 2013
I can easily plead ignorance on this issue ... being a physics guy not an anthropologist ... yet I suspect that **untutored** yeomanry ( not savages, mind ...) of every race find prompt & robust solution to evil behavior.

The jujumen currently in the Whitehouse are a mongrel breed of Chicago thugeez and failed Marxist Stasi. My (German) cannibal ancestors would have mulched them into manure, not toasted them on a spit!
dunadd wrote:
well maintained Masai village. aint there a well maintained Masai village in the dc white house? It might be a well maintained Zulu or Hutusi or whatever village. I aint up on the villages around Mombassa, where the head witch doctor in the white house is from. I'm more up on my home turf, the Scottish Highlands.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#9 Jul 30, 2013
your statement, yet I suspect untutored yeomanry of every race find prompt and robust solution to evil behavior. Those Viking ancestors of mine who invaded the Outer and Inner Hebrides raping and pillaging did indeed settle down after and bred with the Scottish Islanders and Highlanders and actually became civilized. Turned out to be good people, actually. no signs of the muzzerds and bro's doing any such thing. they just cruise on through life raising hell and some dying early deaths just like there aint no tomorrow but what can one expect out of savages.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Jul 30, 2013
No doubt ancestral Scot/Welsh/Irish hillmen were a very hard crew ... original Pics perhaps last of the Cro-magnons bred into Nordic seafarers who themselves were ... "eastern"??

Early 20-th Century film footage show "well maintained" Bantu IN **their** desert/jungle homelands. Look to UTUBE for examples. Living slim I suspect traditional village elders took-no-cr*p. Lions ate lax bros ... no ghetto housing. I suspect somewhat like cave-bears treated my ancestors.

An historian may correct me, but once the Semite desert tribes took to Allah the common camel-jockey lost most courtesies native among Arabs. No doubt the elite MuJad culture prospered into the 15-th Century.
dunadd wrote:
your statement, yet I suspect untutored yeomanry of every race find prompt and robust solution to evil behavior. Those Viking ancestors of mine who invaded the Outer and Inner Hebrides raping and pillaging did indeed settle down after and bred with the Scottish Islanders and Highlanders and actually became civilized. Turned out to be good people, actually. no signs of the muzzerds and bro's doing any such thing. they just cruise on through life raising hell and some dying early deaths just like there aint no tomorrow but what can one expect out of savages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) 7 hr Jonathan 217
Donna Maso-Furedi - 18 years of Hell, and Abuse Wed Tom Malcry 4
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Wed Don Bergeron 122
Semi trucks on MLK Wed HCL31569 1
do you have a forbidden sex story? (Aug '14) Sep 19 Manfromoz13 36
Jacob Currin ANTIFA Jacksonville Leader Sep 17 Boaster 1
Jacob Currin AITIFA Leader Sep 17 Stop Antifa 2

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance