My husband is BISEXUAL
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anna

Jacksonville, FL

#1 May 7, 2011
My husband is bisexual, and I don't care or love him now that I have found out the truth.I will use him and let him pay my bills and I will have awesome affairs with STRAIGHT MEN!! I just want it to be known that I can have great sex with straight men not a straigt gay ass wannabe.Thank you :)
Join In

Orange Park, FL

#2 May 7, 2011
Join in. Make it a threesome.

You might like it.
Ian Snow

Jacksonville, FL

#3 May 7, 2011
Actually, all women are bisexual.
Buy her something, then she gets sexual.
Mistress

Jacksonville, FL

#4 May 7, 2011
And you thought you would come here and share this useless information W H Y ???

(He only told you that to get rid of you. He is in my arms as often as he can dump you.)
Heaven Help

Middleburg, FL

#5 May 7, 2011
Anna wrote:
My husband is bisexual, and I don't care or love him now that I have found out the truth.I will use him and let him pay my bills and I will have awesome affairs with STRAIGHT MEN!! I just want it to be known that I can have great sex with straight men not a straigt gay ass wannabe.Thank you :)
Anna, ypi might want to give some thought to your idea of having affairs. There are many forms of STD'S that you could get.If your post is 100% true, you might want think of about giving yourself some respect. You can't expect to be treated with respect by having multiple affairs. If you don't love this man- you and your husband need to get an attorney,work out a fair settlement. Playing pay him back will only destroy you. I meant to type you not ypi.
Heaven Help

Middleburg, FL

#6 May 7, 2011
Paying him back not playing him back.
Heaven Help

Middleburg, FL

#7 May 7, 2011
Mistress wrote:
And you thought you would come here and share this useless information W H Y ???
(He only told you that to get rid of you. He is in my arms as often as he can dump you.)
Poor thing. He sounds like the fish you throw back. Are you a spaammer or just not to smart. He will dump on you to. Thank God I have a christain marriage.
Belvin

Orange Park, FL

#8 May 8, 2011
Anna wrote:
If this is the case, then you should move on with your life. This wouldn't be a healthy situation for anyone, and I hope there are no children in your household.
Chuckie

Houston, TX

#9 May 8, 2011
God is lie, we all have to drop the lies and make some effort to go inwards to find the truth. I am gay and married orange park men. Truth is here. .... I've met way too many gay married guys that believe in marriage.
John316

Orange Park, FL

#10 May 8, 2011
God loves you Chuckie.

He hates the fact that you are gay, but He loves and forgives you anyway.
scott1

AOL

#11 May 8, 2011
Anna wrote:
bi-sexual people are people who just havent come all the way out yet..maybe he is lying and is just tired of your skanky, beat up, could park a cadillac in it sideways vajajay.
scott1

AOL

#12 May 8, 2011
John316 wrote:
God loves you Chuckie.
He hates the fact that you are gay, but He loves and forgives you anyway.
did God tell you he hated the fact that chuckie is gay?
snickers

AOL

#13 May 8, 2011
And, what? TMI. Don't you have some friends to share this info with? Or do you just NEED to tell the world via internet? This kinda reminds of the arrested Florida guy that did it with his goat until the goat died and he felt the need to share his home videos on the internet until the police came to get him.
Dope Doc

Jacksonville, FL

#14 May 8, 2011
snickers wrote:
And, what? TMI. Don't you have some friends to share this info with? Or do you just NEED to tell the world via internet? This kinda reminds of the arrested Florida guy that did it with his goat until the goat died and he felt the need to share his home videos on the internet until the police came to get him.
"anna" is Blevin. Easy to spot a freak from the get go. We'll see more of these sickos as pill mills continue to be shut down. Withdrawal must be a bitch. Why these dope heads float here to Topix is anyone's guess.
snickers

AOL

#15 May 8, 2011
Dope Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
"anna" is Blevin. Easy to spot a freak from the get go. We'll see more of these sickos as pill mills continue to be shut down. Withdrawal must be a bitch. Why these dope heads float here to Topix is anyone's guess.
Well-that explains it. I guess. Boy-Howdy-what's next?
Chuckie

Houston, TX

#17 May 8, 2011
Jhone316 & Scott1, If there is no God and man is free, that will simply mean man is now capable of doing anything, good or bad; there is nobody to judge him, nobody to forgive him. This freedom will be simply licentiousness.It is not acommandment from outside, it comes from your innermost being. Once you know your center of being, once you know you are one with the cosmos – and the cosmos has never been created, it has been there always and always, and will be there always and always, from eternity to eternity – once you know your luminous being,your hidden YOU, it is impossible to do anything wrong, it is impossible to do anything evil, it is impossible to do any sin.”Truth is bitter in the beginning, sweet in the end, and lies
are sweet in the beginning, bitter in the end”– when they are exposed. Then comes a tremendous
bitterness, that you have been deceived by all your parents, by all your teachers, by all your priests,by all your so-called leaders. You have been continuously deceived. That frustration brings up agreat distrust in everybody.”Nobody is worthy of trust...” It creates a vacuum.God, heaven, hell– all were fictions created to console man. It is good they are destroyed, but you are leaving man in an utter vacuum. Out of that vacuum existentialism is born, that’s why it talks only about meaninglessness:”Life has no meaning.” It talks about no significance:”You are just an accident.Whether you are here or not does not matter at all to existence.”But I am not mad. You are my witnesses. It does not create a vacuum in me; on the contrary, there being no God, I have gained the dignity of an individual who is free – free to become a YOU. That is the ultimate goal of freedom. Unless your freedom becomes your very flowering of awareness,and the experience of freedom leads you into eternity, leads you into the roots, into the cosmos and existence, you are going to be mad. Your life will be meaningless, with no significance. Whatever you do it does not matter.And there is no question of being good or bad. Existence is absolutely indifferent, it does not care about you.Once you know your inner being is balanced and silent and peaceful, suddenly doors that have been closed by your thoughts simply move, and the whole existence becomes clear to you. You are not accidental. Existence needs you. Without you something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it.That’s what gives you dignity, that the whole existence will miss you. The stars and sun and moon, the trees and birds and earth – everything in the universe will feel a small place is vacant which cannot be filled by anybody except you. This gives you a tremendous joy, a fulfillment that you are related to existence, and existence cares for you. Once you are clean and clear, you can see tremendous love falling on you from all dimensions.
Dope Doc

Jacksonville, FL

#18 May 9, 2011
Chuckie wrote:
Jhone316 & Scott1, If there is no God and man is free, that will simply mean man is now capable of doing anything, good or bad; there is nobody to judge him, nobody to forgive him. This freedom will be simply licentiousness.It is not acommandment from outside, it comes from your innermost being. Once you know your center of being, once you know you are one with the cosmos – and the cosmos has never been created, it has been there always and always, and will be there always and always, from eternity to eternity – once you know your luminous being,your hidden YOU, it is impossible to do anything wrong, it is impossible to do anything evil, it is impossible to do any sin.”Truth is bitter in the beginning, sweet in the end, and lies
are sweet in the beginning, bitter in the end”– when they are exposed. Then comes a tremendous
bitterness, that you have been deceived by all your parents, by all your teachers, by all your priests,by all your so-called leaders. You have been continuously deceived. That frustration brings up agreat distrust in everybody.”Nobody is worthy of trust...” It creates a vacuum.God, heaven, hell– all were fictions created to console man. It is good they are destroyed, but you are leaving man in an utter vacuum. Out of that vacuum existentialism is born, that’s why it talks only about meaninglessness:”Life has no meaning.” It talks about no significance:”You are just an accident.Whether you are here or not does not matter at all to existence.”But I am not mad. You are my witnesses. It does not create a vacuum in me; on the contrary, there being no God, I have gained the dignity of an individual who is free – free to become a YOU. That is the ultimate goal of freedom. Unless your freedom becomes your very flowering of awareness,and the experience of freedom leads you into eternity, leads you into the roots, into the cosmos and existence, you are going to be mad. Your life will be meaningless, with no significance. Whatever you do it does not matter.And there is no question of being good or bad. Existence is absolutely indifferent, it does not care about you.Once you know your inner being is balanced and silent and peaceful, suddenly doors that have been closed by your thoughts simply move, and the whole existence becomes clear to you. You are not accidental. Existence needs you. Without you something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it.That’s what gives you dignity, that the whole existence will miss you. The stars and sun and moon, the trees and birds and earth – everything in the universe will feel a small place is vacant which cannot be filled by anybody except you. This gives you a tremendous joy, a fulfillment that you are related to existence, and existence cares for you. Once you are clean and clear, you can see tremendous love falling on you from all dimensions.
See what I mean? This one has definitely been over-served at the Pill Barn. Hallucinations are gonna last awhile on this fool. Oh, gotta go! Jesus is ringing my cell phone! Prolly wants to hang out. He so fly.
scott1

AOL

#19 May 9, 2011
Chuckie wrote:
did i say there was no God or that i did not believe in God? no..i simply asked if God called the red phone to tell you he hates that someone is gay.
Chuckie

Houston, TX

#20 May 9, 2011
I am a contemporary man, twenty-one centuries ahead of Jesus. He is just old hat.
But these Jesus scholars are provoking me. I will start talking about Jesus and will pull down the whole house that he has built, because it is built on all these stupid things.
My concern for humanity is absolutely spiritual. It is my compassion and my love. And I don’t care about any Jesus. I am I in my own right, and your old Jesus is too out of date. I belong to my time, and I speak the language of my time.
Jesus was afraid to allow women in his commune. For twenty years continuously he refused
women. What was the fear? He did not trust his own sannyasins; this was distrust. A master
distrusting his own people? He was afraid that if women enter into the commune, then what will
happen to the celibacy of the monks? But if their celibacy is so thin that the entry of a woman is
going to disturb their celibacy, it is not much of a celibacy.They must have been homosexuals, as we are finding now in every monastery around the world that all kinds of sexual perversions are practiced. It cannot have been otherwise for Jesus disciples. Only my people are living a natural, sacred, existential life, not against the current, not against the universe.
And without listening to me, without reading me, these idiots go on making their comments. But none of your so-called and self-styled enlightened people have taken the trouble to think twice.And if you are having a sweet dream, I say enjoy it.

“The Inevitable”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#21 May 9, 2011
Chuckie wrote:
I am a contemporary man, twenty-one centuries ahead of Jesus. He is just old hat.
But these Jesus scholars are provoking me. I will start talking about Jesus and will pull down the whole house that he has built, because it is built on all these stupid things.
My concern for humanity is absolutely spiritual. It is my compassion and my love. And I don’t care about any Jesus. I am I in my own right, and your old Jesus is too out of date. I belong to my time, and I speak the language of my time.
Jesus was afraid to allow women in his commune. For twenty years continuously he refused
women. What was the fear? He did not trust his own sannyasins; this was distrust. A master
distrusting his own people? He was afraid that if women enter into the commune, then what will
happen to the celibacy of the monks? But if their celibacy is so thin that the entry of a woman is
going to disturb their celibacy, it is not much of a celibacy.They must have been homosexuals, as we are finding now in every monastery around the world that all kinds of sexual perversions are practiced. It cannot have been otherwise for Jesus disciples. Only my people are living a natural, sacred, existential life, not against the current, not against the universe.
And without listening to me, without reading me, these idiots go on making their comments. But none of your so-called and self-styled enlightened people have taken the trouble to think twice.And if you are having a sweet dream, I say enjoy it.
Do you belive in the Bible at all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is a good divorce attorney in Duval/St. Joh... 6 hr Divorcing 1
The worst TV news people in Jax are? (Feb '08) 21 hr Be positive 358
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Thu concern tax payer... 95
What was going on at the Walmart (Monument Rd-R... Jul 20 Leon 1
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Jul 20 Stroker 220
WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racist... (Jun '11) Jul 18 x out 286
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Jul 16 HardRockin 203

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages