Joy Purdys Hair Chemicals Deadly

Joy Purdys Hair Chemicals Deadly

Posted in the Jacksonville Forum

Brucie

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Dec 27, 2010
http://thetruthaboutmcs.blogspot.com/2010/11/...

Somebody tell her to stop with the search for a new "do" because she looks worse with each one and is killing the environment. All those chemicals to untangle that wool are toxic and making everybody sick. Co-workers can SMELL her coming long before they see her. She's so toxic, her image is burning a hole in my TV screen. STOP IT! Maybe Corrine could donate a couple of her shaggy wigs to JP since she obviously doesn't mind stanky smells.
nappy head

Bradenton, FL

#2 Dec 27, 2010
purdy is trying for the "white lady" look michelle obama uses when she knows she will have her photo taken or be on TV.
PreechIt

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Dec 28, 2010
Oh yeah. That first day when she showed up with straight as a stick hair split right down the middle, I thought she had called in sick and sent her MeeMaw to fill in!
Tony

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Dec 28, 2010
Ahhh. Now we see why the extreme straightening.

http://photos.jacksonville.com/mycapture/enla...
3rd Cousin

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Dec 28, 2010
That's why I love watching Melanie Lawson. She's way better looking and her hair don't stink.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Dec 28, 2010
Tony wrote:
Ahhh. Now we see why the extreme straightening.
http://photos.jacksonville.com/mycapture/enla...
Hummm ... imho any gent who tells a gal **anything** about her hair except "... my dear, your hair looks so gorgeous tonight ..." is looking for trouble.

Teacher

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Dec 28, 2010
noshellswill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm ... imho any gent who tells a gal **anything** about her hair except "... my dear, your hair looks so gorgeous tonight ..." is looking for trouble.
And any gent who calls a woman - ESPECIALLY a black woman - a "gal" is too dumb to realize he is standing in trouble up to his neck.

(The point of the photo appears to be that she has a white mate.)
Debate

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2010
Why are you guys mad at Joy Purdy? What has she done?
Jackson

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Dec 28, 2010
Debate wrote:
Bashing local news "personalities" is a national sport. Were you just born this week? It happens every day in every city in every state ...

Apparently you also never heard of Tim Deegan, Dan Hicken, and Donna Hicken-Deegan either.
Debate

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2010
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bashing local news "personalities" is a national sport. Were you just born this week? It happens every day in every city in every state ...
Apparently you also never heard of Tim Deegan, Dan Hicken, and Donna Hicken-Deegan either.
I've heard of them. My question was what has Joy Purdy done or is she being bashed for no good reason?
Donna D

Bradenton, FL

#12 Dec 28, 2010
Debate wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard of them. My question was what has Joy Purdy done or is she being bashed for no good reason?
Put a lid on it , Purdy and go iron your Brillo pad.

“Liberals are insane.”

Since: Jan 10

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Dec 29, 2010
Debate wrote:
Guess they were tired of the "Donna is a slut" stuff this week.

Next week it will be "Mary Baer, milf or codger?"
He he he

Bradenton, FL

#14 Dec 29, 2010
Sinister Oculus wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess they were tired of the "Donna is a slut" stuff this week.
Next week it will be "Mary Baer, milf or codger?"
Nope.....

still sleeze ball donna and white want-a-be purdy.
Harv

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Dec 29, 2010
White husband? I couldn't figure out what the mix was when they showed the birth photo of the Baby Bump (they actually thought we gave a damn every single day for months?). That was one ugly baby. Now I see the Bump never had a chance. A Pollock and a negro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
passing thru (Feb '16) 7 hr HoHoMelania 2
do you have a forbidden sex story? (Aug '14) 17 hr teeniebby 17
Warning of Tiffany Floyd fake FB hack Mon The REAL NONA 1
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Sun Stuffstolenbysheriff 98
Deanna cart Dec 4 Gary sloas 2
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Nov 29 manray 215
Review: First Coast MD (Aug '09) Nov 29 TiffanyWilliams88 94

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages