Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2306 Oct 31, 2013
Pam Bondi [Att. Gen. Fla. ] was under scrupulous criticism for invasion of privacy regarding data base information and prescription medicine. A pill mill can involve anyone willing to become involved in political corruption. Including areas where drug activity is a way of life. Illegal permits for operation in Daytona Beach is in itself a way of life. There have been cases where anyone can obtain a permit, until they find out they are being investigated... obtain another permit and move. This is what happened on Orange Avenue in Daytona Beach= a city that has enough unoccupied buildings and corruption to avoid solving the prescription drug problem and the issues of people being victims who are sometimes using it to their own advantage because they have no other choice than to rely on a government funded program that destroys the cities tax revenue. That is a frightening fact.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2307 Oct 31, 2013
Cici & Hyatt Brown [ Ormond Beach [Fla.] Currently being investigated for several schemes of insurance fraud in a four almost five year federal case of insurance fraud. Kept away from the public spotlight by corrupt money. Halifax Hospital [Daytona Beach] is a part of this investigation questioning the ethics of the hospitals administrative staff and leaving some reasonable doubt with 2 doctors who are not under suspension during this current investigation. Enter C.E.O. Halifax Health Care Jeffery Feasel= The Board Chairman of Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. Salary is reported to be 1.5. million dollars a year- no this isn't a coincidence 1.5 follow the money- MILLION dollars. The only thing that money had to do was walk across the street. Donations contributions etc. from Feasel from the privileged with a sense of entitlement- courtesy of Larissa ] are funds going into the currently incomplete idea that isn't going to happen called the Cici & Hyatt Brown Art Museum. The only one with faith in this idea stupid enough to believe it will happen is Gary Libby.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2308 Oct 31, 2013
Josh Wagner- political figure head of Volusia County [Fl.] & lawyer gave advise to a 17 year old [minor without parental approval] after a serious car accident by telling her to seek medical attention from the Joseph Wagner Chiropractic Clinic [formally in Daytona] A Dr. >>?? serving 15 years in prison for writing illegal prescriptions connected to a chiropractic doctor in Palm Beach who has been suspended. Josh Wagner [County Councilman [District 2] is connected to the Waverly Real Estate investigation using time share properties of high value insured by Brown & Brown that should connect Feasel to real estate investments not on the books but on a separate set of hidden records that will tie in with Wagner involving the 10.5 million dollar loss on the Daytona Beach Pier.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2309 Oct 31, 2013
Frank M Jerry wrote:
To all Concerned Tax Payers and concerned citizens like Joe et al from Leesburg,
Did you notice MSN report yesterday that medical errors of which I myself was one account for 440,000 DEATHS annually???. As I've been stating vehemently the last ten years!!!
That's a lot of people dying needlessly just because of creless mistakes.
I'll say many of those mistakes are caused by these ties doctors have to BIG PHARMA.
and Joe it was my “Spirituality” T.G. which allowed me to move on from Daniel Enrique Chervony "the phony Baloney" MD from Pavilion.
*****These doctors should really be the one going on trial for murder and sent to Jail.
We need to do more to get rid of Pill Mill Nation. Their simply killing me.
We need more Politicians to take on these PILL MILLs.
You're betting on being the only one that saw that report to because you want to justify your reasons for being wrong. Again pointing a finger in the wrong direction. Ok. Lets do this. No Pop Francis Michael Jerry did you see the report that N.B.C. broadcast about allowing children to smoke marijuana for medicinal purposes- it was a report called irresponsible journalism the cover up political sabotage into Medicare fraud. Did they report this just for you? Or did you make this up to justify in your own mind that your not wrong! Two wrongs don't make a right you know!
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2310 Oct 31, 2013
Joe,
there is simply too much collaboration from many reliable News sources for me to be wrong on this front/issue, too many people are dying as a result of medical errors, that is undeniable.
It just happens to be a good feeling when events of the era and time eventually confirms and proves ones suspicions,
I like being right as I'm sure you do and fully realize too wrongs never make a right.

The reason I never personally seek revenge but put matters in in the hands of the Lord to take care of business in his time.
In my case, the Lord happens to be doing a very admirable job. I was involved in numerous unpleasant experiences while living in South Florida, like getting fired for stopping a wealthy drunk Attorney from driving home drunk from a Heat game.
One has to march through hell in order to get to Heaven. I marched through hell in Coral Springs. An entire Police Dept as favor shows up on your door step etc etc

Money talks in South Florida and BS walks as proven over and over.
Your very much a Doubting Thomas which is very much okay, but when 2 and 2 make 4. It’s 4.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2312 Oct 31, 2013
You live by the words of the bible alone. Which is where people should leave you. The definition of Gideon is destroyer !!!You're story about medical malpractice conveniently broadcast to suit your opinion that becomes a hypocritical contradiction. Somebody whacked out on pharmaceutical drugs will believe it. It's just too hand picked.
let it be known

Spring Hill, FL

#2313 Oct 31, 2013
decisions picked conveniantly leave some question as to validity

hence

be real and not contreived
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2314 Oct 31, 2013
so say one so say you all.
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2315 Oct 31, 2013
It really seems more;
When the shoe fits wear it and if you do not like the style of the shoes everyone’s wearing change them.
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2316 Oct 31, 2013
In response to:
You're betting on being the only one that saw that report to because you want to justify your reasons for being wrong. Again pointing a finger in the wrong direction. Ok. Lets do this. No Pop Francis Michael Jerry did you see the report that N.B.C. broadcast about allowing children to smoke marijuana for medicinal purposes- it was a report called irresponsible journalism the cover up political sabotage into Medicare fraud. Did they report this just for you? Or did you make this up to justify in your own mind that your not wrong! Two wrongs don't make a right you know!

Actually Joe quite the opposite is true, when your right and something proves your point and gives your statement validity, you want the world to see. I am not in favor of anyone doing marijuana, It is a myth that it serves some medicinal purpose. However far far worse is Adderall being given to children. That is insane and children are being used as guinea pigs.

Reports by the NFL Adderall is the equivalent of 100 cups of coffee. Tell these doctors to experiment on their own brains and leave kids alone.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2317 Oct 31, 2013
You're confused about Adderall it is not prescribed to children. Psychotropic benzodiazepine medications are replaced by ADHD low dose medications with few side effects. The altering of dopamine levels directly effecting the bloodstream by response of an area of the brain called the Amygdala can not handle any effects of the drug. The proper dosage for children does not exist! if you don't what that means.. it means you have gathered the wrong information again.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2318 Oct 31, 2013
Typo correction if you don't know what that means.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2319 Oct 31, 2013
Frank M Jerry wrote:
In response to:
Actually Joe quite the opposite is true, when your right and something proves your point and gives your statement validity, you want the world to see. I am not in favor of anyone doing marijuana, It is a myth that it serves some medicinal purpose. However far far worse is Adderall being given to children. That is insane and children are being used as guinea pigs.
Reports by the NFL Adderall is the equivalent of 100 cups of coffee. Tell these doctors to experiment on their own brains and leave kids alone.
The words of Gideon the destroyer
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2320 Oct 31, 2013
I think your wrong Joe, Adderall is currently being used to treat hyperactive children.
There are better healthier alternatives,

My way would be through Nutrition. With food there are No ill side effects at all, none what so ever.

I'll take nutritional healing and curing over medicinal means any day of the week. Pills do not heal and cure but only provide symptomatic relief.

This is where we totally differ Joe.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2321 Oct 31, 2013
No Anxiety is a symptom of depression. Hyperactivity is the result of anxiety. Adderall is a brand name. It replaces antidepressant [benzodiazepine medication for adults only in a lower dose in order to cause a counter reaction. Other drugs under different brand names can exist for children. Your not wrong about the symptoms of hyperactivity the brand name Adderall is not available in children's form. it's too dangerous for them. You need to take a chemistry course before you challenge this idea instead of believing what you read.
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2322 Nov 1, 2013
Joe et al;
I would get in touch with Natural Health News .com if I was you Joe, there happens to be a very interesting article today about Niacin and it's ability to fight depression.

Vitamin B3. You'll be doing yourself a huge favor.

Go Natural, I di for the better ten years ago, much better but I'm a very modest person.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2323 Nov 1, 2013
We need some Chlorpromazine Over- here!
tired reading junk

Spring Hill, FL

#2324 Nov 1, 2013
and junk is what most provide

is there any reality here?

YES {_} spell it out
NO {_} get lost
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2325 Nov 2, 2013
Hey Spring Hill,

If your in such reality why then not use your real name? All you do on theses forums is insult people because you simply can’t decipher or discern reality.

****You’re a perfect candidate for Natural Health news, Go Natural and get mentally healthy and Tough.

Did you noticed Miami Dolphins player left camp because of bullying??, well one of the main reasons I left Coral Springs there was too much bullying going on.
Wise up to the truth Spring Hill and then you may spring back to life,
you’re an All Negative person instead of being a Positive person.

No one forcing you to read anything either.

Junk? Hardly.
Dumb Bunny

Spring Hill, FL

#2327 Nov 2, 2013
Frank M Jerry wrote:
Hey Spring Hill,
If your in such reality why then not use your real name?....
cause really me not dumb.....

neither are you......

you know who we be......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) 23 hr Toaster 802
You need a postcard whiteboy ? Wed Toaster 5
Obama.nation Bantu parasite .... Wed noshellswill 9
DemoRat Chicago lifts skirt for China ... gets ... Wed noshellswill 1
Tolerance = slavery + rape Tue Toaster 14
Muzzi-wohgs slaughter children Tue noshellswill 1
On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Tue ANITA HARRIS 85
Jacksonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jacksonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jacksonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:55 am PST

NBC Sports 4:55AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 6:55 AM
Late-Season 7-Round 2015 Mock Draft
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars