Harbin the village idiot

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

I hear the first person (term used loosely)is going to be the stalker and whiner David Harbin who has never contributed to anything other than the burden of the tax payer. He gets a SS check every month along with food stamps for being crazy. And the reason he has no issue of the trolls living under a bridge is because he lives in a hole in the woods himself.
You are the biggest idiot in Fl probably in the US. You post then post again saying you didn't post. You are always talking about stalkers and death threats which just re-enforces your stupidity. Grow up and get a life.
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

You follow me around like a little puppydog.
What does that say about you?
URAnIDIOT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

David W Harbin Panamaed wrote:
You follow me around like a little puppydog.
What does that say about you?
Probably he likes laughing at fools as much as everyone else does. And it is you who follows people proof is your response to this post or anyone else's.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Tell David Thompson i.e. URanIDIOT, Jaes.

I just found out he is my perverted, death threatening, identity thieving stalker.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

He knows I have never received any Government checks and he lies about everything to cover up murders, false "suicides" etc.....
TheBastardsKille dKenny

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

What does this have to do with this discussion. Useless drivel.
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Actually I thought she was cool till she replied to me e-mail and said I need mental help and recommended a doctor. She know it is close to my eval and if I screw up I lose my check and foodstamps. No one cares about anything any more.
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Do it yourself and stfu stalker.
TheBastardsKille dKenny

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Is this idiot arguing with himself?
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

No I am arguing with myself.The little voices are back in my head and I don't know when or what I am posting again. I am sure someone really wants my identity. I think .
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Oh boy I love peanuts.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I'll inform you as to whom I don't support, I don't support: Mitt of which I am certain.

Romney protects "tax cheats" because he is one himself.

Anytime he wants me to audit his return and give him a clean opinion, I certainly will but I don't honestly think I will be able to look.

Here's to the 47%, of which I am one.T.G.

F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I am also in full support of New York's Attorney General who is currently investigating the labeling on all energy drinks. All product labeling in this country needs to be investigated.

If horse manure was being added, most people would not know the difference.

I am also in favor of the New York's Mayor who wants to limit the size of "sugar water". About as unhealthy drink as one can drink, yet 75% of the people are opposed and the obesity rate is 75%.

Interesting at that,
In addition, if the obesity rate remains in tact, medical cost in the next 20 years is going to be greater than family income.

Avoid head pain, eliminate sugar and alcohol and add some Omega's 3 and do your head a favor.
notthing but nothing

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

as per Jerr's - nadaa nadas nadas
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Too bad Jaes, my family live in Coral Springs and I can express my views anywhere in the United States. It's an open forum.It's also free speech.

In retrospect, I think my all my sons should vote for Pam Bondi for all her work on "PILL MILL Operation".
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

I'll inform you as to whom I don't support, I don't support: Mitt of which I am certain.

Romney protects "tax cheats" because he is one himself.

Anytime he wants me to audit his return and give him a clean opinion, I certainly will but I don't honestly think I will be able to look.

Here's to the 47%, of which I am one.T.G.

I would appreciate it All my sons vote for Obama and Pam Bondi T.Y.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

I am also in full support of New York's Attorney General who is currently investigating the labeling on all energy drinks. All product labeling in this country needs to be investigated.

If horse manure was being added, most people would not know the difference.

I am also in favor of the New York's Mayor who wants to limit the size of "sugar water". About as unhealthy drink as one can drink, yet 75% of the people are opposed and the obesity rate is 75%.

Interesting at that,
In addition, if the obesity rate remains in tact, medical cost in the next 20 years is going to be greater than family income.

Avoid head pain, eliminate sugar and alcohol and add some Omega's 3 and do your head a favor.

All my sons in Coral Springs please follow my health advice, you will get healthier.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Jaes wrote:
If you are worry about losing your check and food stamps you ned to get off your dead arse and go to work.
Buts it's Okay for you to take specific business tax deductions (T/E) for the rich, not report income, fly first class on Uncle Sam, that okay with your RNC's,that not foods stamps?
Breakfast Lunch and Dinner on Uncle Sam?

You want to cover the deficit legalize sports betting. It rakes in over 300 billion and Uncle Sam see zero. Anyone reporting sports betting income or everyone's a loser

How much tip income goes unreported Jaes?

How many people have just can income and report zero?

What else Jaes? you want me to itemize more?
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Jaes wrote:
I'm sorry to inform you this is Florida with a Florida topic having nothing to do with Ga or New York.
Maybe Jaes, Pam Bondi will do the same thing in Florida, product labeling is lousy everywhere, you really want children drinking these 32, 44, 60 ounce containers of sugar water,

Typical Republican Jaes, only think just of yourself, nobody else.

Your just like Romney, only looking out for 1%, How about the rest of the population.

Shame on you Jaes. You prove my sons should vote for Obama, at least he cares about everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iron Order mc 5 hr ReturdUr 18
April Marie Study 8 hr Tenn 3
butcher off the Bantu JiHad this side of Syria 10 hr noshellswill 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 15 hr Liberal forever 2,954
State Attorney and Public Defender (Duval Count... (Mar '08) 16 hr Update 9,939
Debate: Ferguson - Jacksonville, FL 17 hr noshellswill 9
Cheaper to butcher American Muzzi-wogs at home ? 17 hr noshellswill 3
•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jacksonville People Search