Public flogging for the teen savage

Public flogging for the teen savage

Posted in the Jacksonville Forum

noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Aug 31, 2013
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/08/29/tee...

White or black, the teen savage will justly receive a public flogging -- rip the skin off his back to-the-bone. He will live in terror the rest of his life, as will others who in fear of vengeance do not attack ...
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#2 Sep 9, 2013
I am satisfied with this flogging but I don't see it happening in America. Too brutal. Americans can't stomach anything like this, too Malaysian. The Saudi/al Qaeda act of beheading is more suitable to the American psyche.
sincerely,
dunadd
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Most ex-Catholics still believe in redemption. Thus, as with rabid teen perps I would flog cosmopolitan globalist lib.com s ... and it's not just useful it's also fun!
dunadd wrote:
I am satisfied with this flogging but I don't see it happening in America. Too brutal. Americans can't stomach anything like this, too Malaysian. The Saudi/al Qaeda act of beheading is more suitable to the American psyche.
sincerely,
dunadd
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#4 Sep 10, 2013
I prefer the Saudi method over the Malaysian. Of course, it is kinda difficult to collect Jizaya from headless people.
Highlander forever!
sincerely,
dunadd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know tyree? (May '16) 14 hr Maddog420 2
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Wed Bud LaPoint 121
News Strange & Unusual - Eating Disorder Makes Girl ... (Nov '07) Wed Spitsteal 31
Anybody remember the old bar on the westside na... (Jan '10) Aug 14 Betheny 28
Fred Cotton's BBQ Sauce Recipe??? (Dec '11) Aug 14 Betheny 12
lookin 4 jiggs Aug 14 Betheny 2
Boring site. Aug 14 Betheny 1

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages