2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 | Posted by: CitizenTopix | Full story: thenewsoftoday.com

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Comments
2,481 - 2,500 of 2,940 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 20
Give me a break

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

noted wrote:
several turkeys moved into placing posts
some think they can insult ..... they can't
so Dick stop your limp attacks on Robert
and remember the other guy may be swift
while you .......... well........are conceited
enough said
behave
Wow Dick! You cant get away with trying to take sides with yourself just by changing your topix handle. People aren't that lame Dick. And, you sure know how to throw a tantrum! Just like the rest of the liberals who can't justify their stupid ideals. You must be one of the Bill Nelson cool aid drinkers!
meow

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>ords you presented

Wow ......!... You.... stupid ......
picked out the valid words you presented, the rest like you 'stupid'
Give me a break

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

meow wrote:
<quoted text>
picked out the valid words you presented, the rest like you 'stupid'
Hey Dick! You're pretty creative... Can you roll over as well? How about sit boy? I bet if your daddy Obama ask you to sit you would....
Lost in space

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dick! You're pretty creative... Can you roll over as well? How about sit boy? I bet if your daddy Obama ask you to sit you would....
Yes Your lost in space

and

a real disgrace

since your already lost, take a break, and look in the mirror at your face

that should give you a break

///|||\\\

responce to you is but a piece of cake
free dumb of speech

Lake Butler, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Nazi-Marxists manipulate freedom of speech at Tallahassee City Hall meetings - coming soon to a city and county meeting nearer to you!

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Mute-Button...
my my cry

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

free dumb of speech wrote:
Nazi-Marxists
WHAT THAT MEAN?
/// DO NOT USE UNLESS UNDER SOME INFLUENCE \\\
\\\ DO NOT USE UNLESS UTILIZING STRONG BREWS ///
MathTutor

Port Orange, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Rick Scott will be defeated by Charlie C. in 2014. The people will get back a governor who actually listens.
maybe maybe not

Lake Butler, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

MathTutor wrote:
Rick Scott will be defeated by Charlie C. in 2014. The people will get back a governor who actually listens.
Ignorance is Bliss! Clint Curtis invented the computer chips that controls the vote optical scanners that counts the votes. He swore under oath before a congressional committee that he invented same while working for NASA at the request of Tom Feeney who was working for a NASA contractor. Feeney was both a Jeb Bush LT Governor candidate and Speaker of the Florida House. Yes, Charlie Crist was once a Jeb Bush insider but always remember there is nothing colder than ashes after the fires gone out!

Florida would be a better place right now if the dems and the repukes had not cut a deal to halt the Jim Greer trial. All their dirty laundry would have been put out to dry in the sunlight.

They don't call it the "criminal just us system" for nothing! And no matter what both Crist and Scott are Bush family clones that have been enriched by their involvement in their culture of corruption!
doggy style sheriff

Lake Butler, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Skimming funds for "Let's get to work" should get one "Sent to jail"
jA jA

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Panamaed wrote:
Skimming funds for "Let's get to work" should get one "Sent to jail"
Da Da
hummm

Lake Butler, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

And, we can't blame the entire destruction of the Saving's and Loan's on brother Neil Bush (Founder of IGNITE LEARNING!) for the purpose of taking advantage of brother "GW's" NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND free money! Jeb done his part too! "The Bush-Codina loan contributed to the collapse of the Florida S&L, which cost taxpayers $285 million."

But no Bush cares aboutthe money! Hell to them it's OPM (other peoples money)

Jebís defaulted loan from Broward Federal Savings and Loan in Sunrise, Florida transpired as follows. On February 1, 1985, Broward Federal loaned $4,565,000 to real estate developer J. Edward Houston, secured only by Houstonís personal guarantee. The same day, a company headed by Houston turned around and loaned the same amount to a partnership of Jeb Bush and Miami real estate developer Armondo Codina for them to buy a five-story building in Miamiís financial district.
Curiously, the Bush-Codina partnership was required to repay the loan from Houston ďonly as, if and to the extent that the cash flow from the building was sufficient to support those payments.Ē In fact, Bush and Codina made no payments at all on the loan prior to the final default settlement. In 1987 Houston defaulted on the $4.5 million Broward Federal loan, and the S&L sued both him and the Bush-Codina partnership. In an unusual settlement with the FDIC, Bush and Codina were obligated to repay just $500,000 of the loan and got to keep the building in the Miami financial district that collateralized the loan.
In 1991, federal regulators sued the officers and directors of Broward, charging that the loan used by Bush and Codina cost the savings and loan at least $4.97 million and was representative of the associationís negligent lending practices. The Bush-Codina loan contributed to the collapse of the Florida S&L, which cost taxpayers $285 million.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

FDIC just like all the others before them has been compromised too. Check out the Hancock Bank connection.
Goes all the way to Holder-Obama via UBS's Robert Wolf.
That's just one arm of the Racketeering Enterprise Octopus.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Who was the Georgia front holding company for FDIC?
this evil world

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Panamaed wrote:
Who...
and you enjoyy finding all the evil

tough ain't you

poor sadist
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

You never quote the truth, either.
You try to edit that out too.
12+1
1 = DEVIL
good ole boy

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

certainly ain't Panamead

Panamaed hides in shade

poor lad is He

or is

Paramead a she

never can tell he/she

sit or stand - gotta go
forgive me

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

can' handle this no more

bored

done

do

none

numbered

Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

The Devil has many aliases and allies.
GOBs are in bed with the Moslem Brotherhood.
You sold your soul.
aeiou

Lake Butler, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

and one of the worst of those aliases and allies is their push for power to those funny acting ones who hare suddenly being placed in charge of everything.

I guess it's true. The world is coming to an end as we know it. World vision hiring homosexuals is news of the day.
The stated purpose/mission of World Vision is the following: "Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so." The group is known for its charitable work around the globe and has done so for many years.
But now, it appears as though World Vision has taken a left turn somewhere along the lines with their new policy. They have recently "announced...that it will begin hiring married gays and lesbians at its U.S. branch, so long as they are committed followers of Jesus Christ." Come again? It seems to be a bit of an oxymoron.
While the left will shriek with delight over this new tune being played by World Vision, conservatives and authentic Christians can only cringe at the thought that homosexuals who claim to be "married" can be truly committed to Christ at all. Of course, to those who don't like what I just said, I will be seen as bigoted. I really don't care because the Bible in so many areas discusses the problem of homosexuality (including lesbianism). It is not only a reproach to God, but something that grieves Him terribly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jacksonville News, Events & Info