Since: Jan 08

Washington, DC

#4 Sep 4, 2008
Yeah, I banged her once.

“the doctor is in the house”

Since: May 08

jacksonville florida

#6 Sep 4, 2008
i don't think my first one showed up but this is mr turner azzhole! stay away from her!

“Moose's Deer”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 4, 2008
icwjohn wrote:
i don't think my first one showed up but this is mr turner azzhole! stay away from her!
LMAO...too funny!

Since: Jan 08

Washington, DC

#8 Sep 4, 2008
Hehe
Bobbiegurl

Savannah, GA

#9 Sep 4, 2008
icwjohn wrote:
John behave yourself.

“Defender of Truth”

Since: Dec 07

Laguna Hills, CA

#10 Sep 4, 2008
Dennis wrote:
Works at bar just don't know where??
Does she work on the bar, or under it?

jacksonville florida

#12 Sep 4, 2008
Moose in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she work on the bar, or under it?
lmao! that might be why he is trying to find her! he only got the top!
former aquaintance

United States

#13 Sep 4, 2008
Same ole Karen, she would suck off about anything to get some dope back when she was up this way... LMAO
Karen

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Sep 4, 2008
My name is Karen Turner - who's axing??
equalityboy81

United States

#15 Sep 4, 2008
Did she used to live in Fernandina Beach, FL (Nassauville)? Does she have a daughter named Stephanie Wilson and son named Steven Turner? She used to be engaged an African-American man with the last name Holzendorf. That's the only Karen Turner I know of. She lived there several years back.
John

Victoria, TX

#16 Sep 23, 2008
Dennis wrote:
Works at bar just don't know where??
Karen Turner, 55 (so she says), rented a room from my best friend, and moved out 3 days ago and took a lot of his stuff.
The police showed up and she had Grand Larceny and possession of controlled substance on her rap sheet.

Right now she's an overweight bleach-plat-blonde and rough-looking. She says she's from :
Nashville, TN
Mississippi (town?)

She rented from my friend in South Russellville, Arkansas till 9/20/08.

Seems to be a pathological liar.
She told the cops her name was "Karen Sturgis," then "Karen Turner," then "Rhonda Turner," but they ran her Social with those names and couldn't match her up with a real identity. She repeatedly said she left her ID card in her stuff (who doesn't carry a DL or at least an ID on them at all times--or in their purse in her case?)

She just got out of jail yesterday, 9/22/08 in Pope County (Russellville) Arkansas.

We are worried she's going to come back and steal stuff, talk 'friends' into helping her, or perhaps burn the house down.

Anyone knowing her whereabouts, PLEASE add to this thread. Thank you.

“Defender of Truth”

Since: Dec 07

Laguna Hills, CA

#17 Sep 23, 2008
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen Turner, 55 (so she says), rented a room from my best friend, and moved out 3 days ago and took a lot of his stuff.
The police showed up and she had Grand Larceny and possession of controlled substance on her rap sheet.
Right now she's an overweight bleach-plat-blonde and rough-looking. She says she's from :
Nashville, TN
Mississippi (town?)
She told the cops her name was "Karen Sturgis," then "Karen Turner," then "Rhonda Turner," but they ran her Social with those names and couldn't match her up with a real identity. She repeatedly said she left her ID card in her stuff (who doesn't carry a DL or at least an ID on them at all times--or in their purse in her case?)
She just got out of jail yesterday, 9/22/08 in Pope County (Russellville) Arkansas.
We are worried she's going to come back and steal stuff, talk 'friends' into helping her, or perhaps burn the house down.
whether she is from Nashville, Mississippi, or Arkansas, why are you posting this in a Jacksonville, FL forum? I guess your friend had better change the locks, if he hasn't done so already, and get a good alarm system...a good watch dog wouldn't hurt, either.
will

United States

#18 Sep 23, 2008
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Nashville, TN
Mississippi (town?)he rented from my friend in South Russellville, Arkansas till 9/20/08.
Posting a picture/mug shot would help since we don't really no what name she will be using.

jacksonville florida

#19 Sep 23, 2008
might this be the retarted daughter of tim turner that owns the spread at the crooked river ranch? lmao josie wales!
will

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2008
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Nashville, TN
Mississippi (town?)
What race is she?

“...dRivInG mE cRaZy...”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville

#21 Sep 23, 2008
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Nashville, TN
Mississippi (town?)
Do you or your friend know what a BACKGROUND CHECK is? Cause this could have saved you SOOOOOOO much!!! and if you know this much about how she has all these alias's and gives out fake social security numbers, why did your friend rent a room from her?!!?
wondering

United States

#22 Dec 27, 2009
did she used to work at the ritz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Suspects Arrested in Pharmacy Robbery (Feb '08) 5 hr Justice4jimmy 44
News Sisters of Cherish Perrywinkle removed from mother (Jul '13) 18 hr Mommies of 3 18
Bisexual top men in Jacksonville (May '12) Sun Gut punch 12
Christianna ElMoussa Sun Eberle 2
Evening Senior Romance Mar 24 SWAKER 2
Poll When did you first have sex, how was it? (Dec '07) Mar 23 emmy2 90
News On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall (Oct '07) Mar 23 pot pie joe 49

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages