did you vote for Obama and work in a ...

did you vote for Obama and work in a small business?

Created by Political Traveler on Sep 18, 2013

0 votes

Click on an option to vote

I voted 4 him and work in a small biz

I voted 4 him and work 4 a latge employer

“Don't let em take ur liberties”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 18, 2013
Ok, if you worked for a small business, did you get your work week reduced? Thanks
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Political Traveler wrote:
Ok, if you worked for a small business, did you get your work week reduced? Thanks
Anyone that voted for this loser should get what they deserve. A good screwing,because they sure as hell had no idea what they were voting for, they just voted. Now they get to pay the price for stupidity.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Oct 10, 2013
Obama.nation is bad ... really really bad as only a Chi.town babymomaz pimp can be ... but not the $70-T dollar bad as cokehead Texas plowboy Bush-baby .. or Saudi blo-jobbing lil'-white-Sambo Newt-da-toot.
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that voted for this loser should get what they deserve. A good screwing,because they sure as hell had no idea what they were voting for, they just voted. Now they get to pay the price for stupidity.
wow

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Oct 10, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
Obama.nation is bad ... really really bad as only a Chi.town babymomaz pimp can be ... but not the $70-T dollar bad as cokehead Texas plowboy Bush-baby .. or Saudi blo-jobbing lil'-white-Sambo Newt-da-toot.
<quoted text>
Have they diagnosed you with schizophrenia yet?
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Oct 11, 2013
Not my fault WOWser:

I cannot help it if **they** are all crooked as a bent penny. Top.hat-to-krak.bottom ... left.libcom-to-Cruz.right ... bible-arrow-straight to flaming-faghg .... all wormy not one fresh political fig on-the-tree.

If **THE BORG** shot dead every USA politician above the rank of county-tax-collector and we made a random-draw citizen substitution for all those vacant positions you would find America much better off in two (2) weeks !
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Have they diagnosed you with schizophrenia yet?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#6 Oct 11, 2013
I didn't vote for O'BA'MA. I knew he was communist in 2007.

“Don't let em take ur liberties”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 31, 2013
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that voted for this loser should get what they deserve. A good screwing,because they sure as hell had no idea what they were voting for, they just voted. Now they get to pay the price for stupidity.
Unfortunately we share that reward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owner of Cat-Can-Do Marine Arrested on Three Co... (Jan '08) Sun Babygirl 25
Crossdressing Party for Sweet Transvestites, Pa... (Sep '16) Apr 22 Manny 7
Looking for the used computer guy (Dec '14) Apr 22 SalonEstetica 2
Deadbeat Jose Mejia's Qualifications for Sweetw... (Sep '16) Apr 21 Manny 12
News Strange & Unusual - Fake Firefighter Showed Up ... (Sep '07) Apr 21 One who knows 7
My husband is BISEXUAL (May '11) Apr 21 ichweiss 52
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Apr 17 Justice seeker 233

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages