First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rider

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jul 1, 2014
So much for the law abiding motorcycle club that they claim to be. I guess that they are like all the rest. As far as use of deadly force on the part of the I O member sound more of rage than fear for his life. He shot an unarmed man multiple times to kill not to maim or disable the so call attacker. That sound very premeditated to me. As far as the whole organization is concerned you open the door for future retaliation from all the club's that don't Like you.. Well done!
real deal

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jul 1, 2014
Rider wrote:
So much for the law abiding motorcycle club that they claim to be. I guess that they are like all the rest. As far as use of deadly force on the part of the I O member sound more of rage than fear for his life. He shot an unarmed man multiple times to kill not to maim or disable the so call attacker. That sound very premeditated to me. As far as the whole organization is concerned you open the door for future retaliation from all the club's that don't Like you.. Well done!
I guess if you was standing there and five bikers jumped you and was stomping you you wouldn't shoot to save your own life ? And yes they new the IO was there and came to jump them only thing I'd done different is shoot all five of them !! Keep fucking with them and you will get all you want , they bother no one ever and they got bullies in the form of bike gangs telling them what the can ware and where they can go lmao this is America a free country I could understand it if they was selling drugs and steeling bikes like they do bit they don't so there is no reason for saying they can't be somewhere if they just leave them alone then nothing will ever happen in the way of violence there not going no where and there law abiding tax paying Americans get real and grow the fuck up !!! Live free ride where ever the fuck you want and ask no one for permission to fly your colors.
IO crusher

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2014
Bumper is all shined up. Can't wait to see them riding down the road. On I75 now.
IO supporter

Montréal, Canada

#5 Jul 3, 2014
Who gives a shit, talk is cheap. Bitch ass thugs are all butt hurt cause the IO won't back down or run. Go smoke some more meth and get over yourselves.
Gemma

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jul 4, 2014
I guess the prospect will get his patches now and a red skull from Izod!!!
IO hand jobs

United States

#8 Jul 4, 2014
Izod will use the ice again and take care of the prospect. Haha. Bet ya was hoping we forgot about that didn't ya Izod.
True forever

Columbia, TN

#9 Jul 8, 2014
real deal wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you was standing there and five bikers jumped you and was stomping you you wouldn't shoot to save your own life ? And yes they new the IO was there and came to jump them only thing I'd done different is shoot all five of them !! Keep fucking with them and you will get all you want , they bother no one ever and they got bullies in the form of bike gangs telling them what the can ware and where they can go lmao this is America a free country I could understand it if they was selling drugs and steeling bikes like they do bit they don't so there is no reason for saying they can't be somewhere if they just leave them alone then nothing will ever happen in the way of violence there not going no where and there law abiding tax paying Americans get real and grow the fuck up !!! Live free ride where ever the fuck you want and ask no one for permission to fly your colors.
I am glad that you make that observation. If they were more than one attacker, why empty the gun on one attacker and not all of them? They were 4 or 5 accoording to your statement. If the allegedly victim was so afraid for his life, why unloading on one person only? Because was anger not fear what motivate him to shoot an unarmed man. Since 2004 IO been claiming a lot of stuff about them and other clubs. They are the first to call the cops after instigating confrontation. Well, this time is more than ratting other clubs to the cops. What was your safety net is not there anymore. I hope that you are prepare for.
the who

United States

#15 Jul 19, 2014
Anything happen to the shooter yet? Did he get charge or not?
mcCoy

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Jul 19, 2014
Hell no 5 on 2 it was self defense
dawgy47

Brooklet, GA

#17 Jul 20, 2014
@ real deal-Maybe, if you learned how to spell, people might take you seriously. Oh that's right, as long as you wear those dirty rags, you'll never be taken seriously.
Saginaw Sam

Loveland, OH

#18 Jul 26, 2014
F*#%k the IO
sugar

Hollywood, FL

#20 Jul 28, 2014
Rider wrote:
So much for the law abiding motorcycle club that they claim to be. I guess that they are like all the rest. As far as use of deadly force on the part of the I O member sound more of rage than fear for his life. He shot an unarmed man multiple times to kill not to maim or disable the so call attacker. That sound very premeditated to me. As far as the whole organization is concerned you open the door for future retaliation from all the club's that don't Like you.. Well done!
could not say it better... Piss on iomc
sugar

Hollywood, FL

#21 Jul 28, 2014
IO supporter wrote:
Who gives a shit, talk is cheap. Bitch ass thugs are all butt hurt cause the IO won't back down or run. Go smoke some more meth and get over yourselves.
get over yourself.. They took a life. Meth smokers? Shows u have not clue what u think u know ...try toys for tots runs..helping elderly abused kids...what do the iron order sucks do? Nothing profit from their own members Wow what a great mc Shoot unarmed men...profit for themselves.. Great mc
sugar

Hollywood, FL

#22 Jul 28, 2014
real deal wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you was standing there and five bikers jumped you and was stomping you you wouldn't shoot to save your own life ? And yes they new the IO was there and came to jump them only thing I'd done different is shoot all five of them !! Keep fucking with them and you will get all you want , they bother no one ever and they got bullies in the form of bike gangs telling them what the can ware and where they can go lmao this is America a free country I could understand it if they was selling drugs and steeling bikes like they do bit they don't so there is no reason for saying they can't be somewhere if they just leave them alone then nothing will ever happen in the way of violence there not going no where and there law abiding tax paying Americans get real and grow the fuck up !!! Live free ride where ever the fuck you want and ask no one for permission to fly your colors.
five on one really? Guess u saying u were there then how would know for sure? They posers start trouble everywhere they..not just jax, FL.. Heard any storied ON ANy 1% in news lately?...no only iron order..it is free country... But their are rules & guidelines in everything in life. If this was it husband, dad etc.. Would it be justified then?
mack

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Jul 29, 2014
Lmao FFFH
Really

Silver Spring, MD

#24 Aug 26, 2014
Sugar....learn how to spell check and maybe I could follow your argument. Anyway, I have been following the legit news and it appears that IO was out numbered and still no charges as of yet. The number of shoots fired and number of wounds are still not confirmed by legit news sources but "Fatal shot to head" has been used by those sources. Doubt that there will be any charges since Florida is a stand your groud state and trouble erupted after Tipton approached the unnamed shooter and fight broke out.
MFFM

Kissimmee, FL

#25 Aug 27, 2014
Here's the deal. I had friends in both organizations prior to this incident. Since my friends in the IO have left that club because of it's corrupt ways. Let me squash another rumor as well. Not one chapter of the IO are alike. I have seen chapters that are damn near as hard core bikers as other clubs, and I have seen the frickin RUBS, posers , and wanna bes run another house so it's all relative. As a whole, they are the worst club ever because each chapter is soooooooo different from one another. So, what I've been told by both sides, is the Prospect for the IO and a patched member of the BP got into a ONE ON ONE fight. The prospect lost his ass, and it was done. About a half hour LATER the BP Patch member was running his mouth the prospect ( I would too), to which the prospect responded by turning around and shooting the BP Patch holder 4 times point blank in the fucking face.... so whos the frickin coward pussy!?!?!? Fuck the Iron Order MC and A.C.A.B. Crooked ass fake MC got more cops and law than citizens, that's how they are surviving this shit. No other reason!! All you fuckin IO Supporters, if you love em so much, JOIN and be part of the reconning that's coming! It's only 600$ per chapter, they tried to push my old club into a patch over. It's a frickin pay to play club. 600$ gets you a whole chapter of 7 and a prospect if he's stupid enough to do it instead of starting his own...lmfao. Put your money where your mouth is LItterally! Or shut the fuck up!!
ReturdUr

New Albany, IN

#27 Aug 27, 2014
MFFM wrote:
Here's the deal. I had friends in both organizations prior to this incident. Since my friends in the IO have left that club because of it's corrupt ways. Let me squash another rumor as well. Not one chapter of the IO are alike. I have seen chapters that are damn near as hard core bikers as other clubs, and I have seen the frickin RUBS, posers , and wanna bes run another house so it's all relative. As a whole, they are the worst club ever because each chapter is soooooooo different from one another. So, what I've been told by both sides, is the Prospect for the IO and a patched member of the BP got into a ONE ON ONE fight. The prospect lost his ass, and it was done. About a half hour LATER the BP Patch member was running his mouth the prospect ( I would too), to which the prospect responded by turning around and shooting the BP Patch holder 4 times point blank in the fucking face.... so whos the frickin coward pussy!?!?!? Fuck the Iron Order MC and A.C.A.B. Crooked ass fake MC got more cops and law than citizens, that's how they are surviving this shit. No other reason!! All you fuckin IO Supporters, if you love em so much, JOIN and be part of the reconning that's coming! It's only 600$ per chapter, they tried to push my old club into a patch over. It's a frickin pay to play club. 600$ gets you a whole chapter of 7 and a prospect if he's stupid enough to do it instead of starting his own...lmfao. Put your money where your mouth is LItterally! Or shut the fuck up!!
Another misguided and misinformed reported of nonsense.
jon don

Newport News, VA

#28 Aug 31, 2014
[if the bitch ever comes out of hiding.
MFFM

Kissimmee, FL

#29 Aug 31, 2014
No, I was misguided when I believed they weren't a bunch of crooked fucks. I was misguided when I.bought into there shit, all be it a very short time. I was misguided when I thought they had respect for other clubs and honor. Misinformed, I even said I wasn't there and that I heard it from someone else. And I'm very much not misinformed on the pay to play. If u think I am, ask. They will gladly recruit you and 5 or 6 more.morons of your choosing. 600$ and 50$ each for a.background.check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a pain doctor Sun Mary 2
News Georgia - Drug Sweeps in Glynn & Brantley Counties (Oct '07) Sat cherokee 7
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Sat mattb17 181
I got caught wearing panties (Aug '10) May 1 Jerk Bishop 50
News Car burglars target subdivisions near U.S. 301 (Mar '08) Apr 30 OneWhoKnows 26
Review: Lemon Bay Animal Hospital - Jonathan Gu... (Jan '10) Apr 29 goldenluver 8
Review: First Coast MD (Aug '09) Apr 28 nickesha reid 72
More from around the web

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]