State Attorney and Public Defender (Duval County FL)

Posted in the Jacksonville Beach Forum

Comments (Page 474)

Showing posts 9,461 - 9,480 of9,928
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shhh

Jacksonville Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lawyer who always has a phone to her ear but seldom works. As a result, she is so broke she can't even pay attention. So everything is relative.
You speaking of your gay mystery son again?
Answer

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Shhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about you, Toucan. I see that you and your metro sexual old man are still bitter losers.
laughing

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Nosey wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "He'a" mean, illiterate?
I don't know a Mr. Pinkham, but I know that your nose looks like a pen*s. Maybe that's why your metro sexual old man puts up with you. Your face reminds him of what he would really like to have.
lol. hilariously accurate.
Oscar Gamble

Silver Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Shhh wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this a female with large nose and, at one time, a white streak through her mane that made her look like skunk.
Novugh

Hawthorne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Oscar Gamble wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this a female with large nose and, at one time, a white streak through her mane that made her look like skunk.
I know who you're talking about. Wears hooker heals, and carries a glittery phone case that any 13 year old would like. Lol. The skunk streak was the best, though. Made me laugh every time I saw that ackward midget. Handling speeding ticket cases doesn't require talent or even a trace of class apparently. ROFL.
Question

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I still do not understand and was hoping that someone would have addressed by now why Denise Ostertag (at the PDO) is no longer over the support staff.(I understand that is now Ronald Mallett's job? Or did I not hear correctly?) Honestly, I don't know and would appreciate it if someone would shed some light on this.
ABM

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Novugh wrote:
<quoted text> I know who you're talking about. Wears hooker heals, and carries a glittery phone case that any 13 year old would like. Lol. The skunk streak was the best, though. Made me laugh every time I saw that ackward midget. Handling speeding ticket cases doesn't require talent or even a trace of class apparently. ROFL.
you forgot the tramp stamp. bahahaha!!!!!!!!!
shyawn

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

ABM wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot the tramp stamp. bahahaha!!!!!!!!!
the penicillin ain't workin'
David S

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

They way Republicans are treating that 12 year old child Cristian Fernandez only shows just how evil Republicans are. I'm ashamed to have ever considered myself a Republican. Your evil will backfire on your party! I hope Obama tears the GOP to shreds! You wil go down as the evil no one wants a part of. You keep digging your hole. No decent human beings like evil such as Angela Corey and Mark Caliel. These are the monsters who will expedite your party to go down. You will all be nothing! Go get them Obama!
David S

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Republicans are evil, racist child/power abusing monsters!
Thanks

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Sean Espenship wrote:
<quoted text>
CHANGE was necessary, and it is a good thing from time-to-time. are you even aware of the successes in the office since matt took over? in misdemeanor? in felony? oh yeah, even in the DEATH cases? what am i saying -- of course not, you don't work for us! you're likely just some former bitter pd wuss still hiding behind that mislabeled name! how you like them apples?
Thank you for your support of Matt Shirk, Sean. Change was, indeed, necessary in the public defender's office. I suppose that is why you no longer have your job there! Now you're just a "bitter wuss"

“I love Panties”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I still have the cutest panties of any guy here
yep

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

JaxPantyGuy wrote:
I still have the cutest panties of any guy here
Yes, Shyawn, you sure do.
Bahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, case dismissed. Did you get that memo! You are really up on these people's bizness, all up in their arse. You must be somebody really close to them, huh? You must think so. It's alright, we know. Really, we do!
. I'm somebody who pays my bills, dumb dumb. Don't ask your friend if you can borrow her credit card. Hahahaha. When the credit card company sues you, and your house is in foreclosure you're bottom rung. Don't loan her any money, playa. Bahaha!
Jerry in Southside

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Republicans will have their butt handed to them in 2014. Rick Scott and his phony team will be kicked out all the way to China. Tea party Angela Corey's tactics are highly questionable. Charging a 12-year old kid as an adult is absurd and irresponsible. What experience does this woman have with children. I am expecting a DOJ investigation will be done.

Was the employee turnover rate at the SAO? I would expect it to be very high. Who would want to work in that depressing place.
hmmm

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Jerry in Southside wrote:
Republicans will have their butt handed to them in 2014. Rick Scott and his phony team will be kicked out all the way to China. Tea party Angela Corey's tactics are highly questionable. Charging a 12-year old kid as an adult is absurd and irresponsible. What experience does this woman have with children. I am expecting a DOJ investigation will be done.
Was the employee turnover rate at the SAO? I would expect it to be very high. Who would want to work in that depressing place.
angela's office is not the only one that needs to be investigated. if you look at her office, then balance and look at matt's office.
Oscar Gamble

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
angela's office is not the only one that needs to be investigated. if you look at her office, then balance and look at matt's office.
For the sake of clarity and honesty, I think anyone implying wrongdoing by Mr. Shirk should disclose whether he or she has been fired by Mr. Shirk.
Duval

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Wow! The same miss piggy fans on here. The only thing that has changed is they sound more ignorant than ever. I cant believe we vote people in that are associated with such trailer trash.
Cathy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Jerry in Southside wrote:
I know who would want to work around that kook.
Cathy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
you got that right Rick is well on his way out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,461 - 9,480 of9,928
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jacksonville Beach Discussions

Search the Jacksonville Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Patriot act needs to go. 4 min noshellswill 4
trashing libcomz sluttts 10 hr noshellswill 1
President Obamas speech last nigt 15 hr Joe 1
Who is the best female anchor on First Coast News (Mar '09) 15 hr Juggernaut 21
Will noone stop traitorous bytch Obama.nation Wed noshellswill 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) May '14 FreeWyllie 2,061
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jacksonville Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••