State Attorney and Public Defender (D...
Filthy Troll Exposed

Jacksonville, FL

#9581 Jan 3, 2013
Answer

United States

#9582 Jan 3, 2013
Ineffective assistance of counsel.
Filthy Troll Exposed

Jacksonville, FL

#9583 Jan 3, 2013
Answer

United States

#9584 Jan 3, 2013
Foreclosure.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Jacksonville, FL

#9586 Jan 3, 2013
No Kidding:

Damn did not know there was an English teacher on this site. Apparently I must have hit a few nerves. Again, Matt Shirk could not even come close to touching Bill White's little toe. Shirk was lazy when he worked under Bill White and nothing has changed. He has just gotten others to do his work. He is incapable in all phases IMHO.

Now make sure you read this carefully to find errors. On the other hand, I am sure that you never worked at the office under Mr. Frost, the best, or Bill White, the smartest.

I suggest you look at other posts to grade. It appears that is how you get your jollies.........
Whats that smell

Jacksonville, FL

#9587 Jan 3, 2013
ARE YOU KIDDING ME wrote:
No Kidding:
Damn did not know there was an English teacher on this site. Apparently I must have hit a few nerves. Again, Matt Shirk could not even come close to touching Bill White's little toe. Shirk was lazy when he worked under Bill White and nothing has changed. He has just gotten others to do his work. He is incapable in all phases IMHO.
Now make sure you read this carefully to find errors. On the other hand, I am sure that you never worked at the office under Mr. Frost, the best, or Bill White, the smartest.
I suggest you look at other posts to grade. It appears that is how you get your jollies.........
Maybe it's Paul Pinkham. He'a the epitome of a name dropping nobody. Unfortuate looking character, too. Always sniffing someone's rear end. Maybe that's why God made him so short as not to be that obvious.
Filthy Troll Exposed

Jacksonville, FL

#9588 Jan 4, 2013
Serious

Orange Park, FL

#9589 Jan 4, 2013
No Kidding:
Damn did not know there was an English teacher on this site.
Command of basic English doesn't require one to be a "teacher." Wow!
Quit trying to celebrate your marginal abilities. It makes you even more pathetic.
Nosey

Orange Park, FL

#9590 Jan 4, 2013
Whats that smell wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's Paul Pinkham. He'a the epitome of a name dropping nobody. Unfortuate looking character, too. Always sniffing someone's rear end. Maybe that's why God made him so short as not to be that obvious.
What does "He'a" mean, illiterate?
I don't know a Mr. Pinkham, but I know that your nose looks like a pen*s. Maybe that's why your metro sexual old man puts up with you. Your face reminds him of what he would really like to have.
Filthy Troll Exposed

Jacksonville, FL

#9591 Jan 4, 2013

“I love Panties”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville

#9592 Jan 4, 2013
No Kidding

Jacksonville, FL

#9594 Jan 7, 2013
No Kidding:
You had me at "Damn did not know" until I realized that you did not include a subject in your first sentence. Don't worry about touching any of my nerves. You cannot reach that high.

Now, on to our lesson: I would gently suggest phrases beginning with the use of the word "who" to introduce your evaluation of the abilities of Mr. White and Mr. Frost. Also, when you use a compound sentence that is separated by the word "and," please try to include a comma.

It is disappointing that one does not have to read your submissions carefully to find errors, especially since your rants relate to an office in which many employees have completed at least 19 years of school (OK, "skool" to you).

Please keep in mind that "English" is not merely a word or a class in school that you clearly avoided. It is a collection of words, phrases, and rules of usage that allow many of us to communicate at a higher level that cavemen. Therefore, we do not have to resort to profanity and vulgarity to express our thoughts.

OK. OK. Maybe you will understand this:

Ugh. Grrr. Shirk gud. Shirk dus job gud. Kwit saying Shirk wife used kar. Mite get fired. Wat is fired? Fire knot discovered et. Fud will taste betor when fire is.
Answer

United States

#9595 Jan 7, 2013
No Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You had me at "Damn did not know" until I realized that you did not include a subject in your first sentence. Don't worry about touching any of my nerves. You cannot reach that high.
Now, on to our lesson: I would gently suggest phrases beginning with the use of the word "who" to introduce your evaluation of the abilities of Mr. White and Mr. Frost. Also, when you use a compound sentence that is separated by the word "and," please try to include a comma.
It is disappointing that one does not have to read your submissions carefully to find errors, especially since your rants relate to an office in which many employees have completed at least 19 years of school (OK, "skool" to you).
Please keep in mind that "English" is not merely a word or a class in school that you clearly avoided. It is a collection of words, phrases, and rules of usage that allow many of us to communicate at a higher level that cavemen. Therefore, we do not have to resort to profanity and vulgarity to express our thoughts.
OK. OK. Maybe you will understand this:
Ugh. Grrr. Shirk gud. Shirk dus job gud. Kwit saying Shirk wife used kar. Mite get fired. Wat is fired? Fire knot discovered et. Fud will taste betor when fire is.
Spot on! Watch out or you'll be considered uppity for knowing English. Losers need it dumbed down.
ChaChing

Jacksonville, FL

#9596 Jan 8, 2013
Congrats to Ronald Mallett for being promoted by Matt Shirk from part-time and $50,000 a year to full-time and almost $99,000 a year. He is now overseeing all non-attorneys.(I know some attorneys who would love to be paid even half that he makes now.) Come to think of it, the attorneys who work in Homicide, do they all make at least $99,000 a year?
Congrats

United States

#9597 Jan 8, 2013
ChaChing wrote:
Congrats to Ronald Mallett for being promoted by Matt Shirk from part-time and $50,000 a year to full-time and almost $99,000 a year. He is now overseeing all non-attorneys.(I know some attorneys who would love to be paid even half that he makes now.) Come to think of it, the attorneys who work in Homicide, do they all make at least $99,000 a year?
congrats to him. I'm happy for others' success. Too bad you aren't.
Observer

United States

#9598 Jan 8, 2013
ChaChing wrote:
I know a lawyer who always has a phone to her ear but seldom works. As a result, she is so broke she can't even pay attention. So everything is relative.
Congrats

Brandon, FL

#9600 Jan 9, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lawyer who always has a phone to her ear but seldom works. As a result, she is so broke she can't even pay attention. So everything is relative.
good point!
Gotcha

Fruitland Park, FL

#9601 Jan 10, 2013
Nosey wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "He'a" mean, illiterate?
I don't know a Mr. Pinkham, but I know that your nose looks like a pen*s. Maybe that's why your metro sexual old man puts up with you. Your face reminds him of what he would really like to have.
I represent that remark.
Shhh

Atlantic Beach, FL

#9602 Jan 12, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You speaking of your gay mystery son again?
Answer

Orange Park, FL

#9603 Jan 12, 2013
Shhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You speaking of your gay mystery son again?
I was talking about you, Toucan. I see that you and your metro sexual old man are still bitter losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Ttent 7 hr Carlos Danger 2
Nudes. 17 hr lynn 6
Art n Illusion Hair Salon Thu Amber 7
Hookup? Thu Wicked 1
my boyfriend wants me to flash and let my tits ... Wed casey201526 1
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Wed Hurt and Sad 190
lonzie barton Jul 28 concerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Beach Mortgages