State Attorney and Public Defender (D...
Gotcha

Atlantic Beach, FL

#9518 Dec 12, 2012
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Case? So how many times have you been sued? No, I don't let low class people get close to me, especially bad parents!
Then why hide, Uppity?
Laughing

Valrico, FL

#9519 Dec 12, 2012
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why hide, Uppity?
So does everyone call you Gotcha or do some call you Hiding?
Gotcha

Atlantic Beach, FL

#9520 Dec 13, 2012
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
So does everyone call you Gotcha or do some call you Hiding?
I'm not the one trashing people. If i had a problem with someone, I for sure wouldn't be on some blog acting like a baby, especially if I were so superior in class and parenthood, as you have implied.
Laughing

Valrico, FL

#9521 Dec 13, 2012
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one trashing people. If i had a problem with someone, I for sure wouldn't be on some blog acting like a baby, especially if I were so superior in class and parenthood, as you have implied.
Yet you're here again. Your hypocrisy is entertaining.

The fact that you take issue with the behavior being identified rather than the behavior itself shows that you're cut from the same cloth. I wouldn't expect you to understand that since you, too, are fond of bottom rung behavior.
Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#9522 Dec 13, 2012
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you're here again. Your hypocrisy is entertaining.
The fact that you take issue with the behavior being identified rather than the behavior itself shows that you're cut from the same cloth. I wouldn't expect you to understand that since you, too, are fond of bottom rung behavior.
Hello, Mr. Uppity, you again, huh? I know why you refrain from confronting those who you detest and envy so, it's because you have much dirty laundry yourself. In fact, a house-full! So go ahead and get your next response ready on that IPhone of yours while you sit in court taking scraps, or stew in that lone, miserable office. Gotcha!!
Rover

Jacksonville, FL

#9523 Dec 13, 2012
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Mr. Uppity, you again, huh? I know why you refrain from confronting those who you detest and envy so, it's because you have much dirty laundry yourself. In fact, a house-full! So go ahead and get your next response ready on that IPhone of yours while you sit in court taking scraps, or stew in that lone, miserable office. Gotcha!!
Yap Yap Yap
Woof Woof Woof

Someone shut that darn dog up!

Laughing

Jacksonville, FL

#9524 Dec 13, 2012
Rover wrote:
<quoted text>
Yap Yap Yap
Woof Woof Woof
Someone shut that darn dog up!
I thought Toucan was bird?
English Lover

Jacksonville, FL

#9525 Dec 13, 2012
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear soul, please note that the sentence should read, in pertinent part, "those whom you detest." I suppose Nova does not require familiarity with spelling and grammar, but please have some respect for the rest of us.

Doesn't Mr. Uppity have his own office? I don't believe he has to share space with another.

One man's scraps is another's treasure.
Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#9527 Dec 13, 2012
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Toucan was bird?
How many names are you going to post under? "Rover", "Observer", "English Lover", "Brediddy", "Tami" -- I can go on. From all the things you have said, you appear to be an anti-Semite and bigot. Classy. Word is, you're in foreclosure? Guess those scraps, or "treasure", in your words, has been insufficient to pay your bills? And speaking of spouses? No, I would never comment on yours, even though I could quite harshly. I am far from like you. Cruel. For your information, went to UF Law, which I am 100% certain you did not. No fellow alum of mine could act so heinous, especially one who is a lawyer. Suggestion: quit this nonsense while you're ahead. Just a suggestion.
Kettle

Jacksonville, FL

#9528 Dec 13, 2012
"Word is, you're in foreclosure?"
Really?

Hello, Pot, I am Kettle.

By the way, one would hope that a UF Law graduate would understand the difference between adjectives and adverbs. Come on, you can get this: adjectives modify nouns; adverbs modify verbs. Therefore, the fellow "alum" of whom you speak would act "heinously." One way of taking a shortcut or cheating (insert joke here) is to remember that many, but not all, adverbs end with the letter "ly."
Laughing

Jacksonville, FL

#9529 Dec 13, 2012
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
How many names are you going to post under? "Rover", "Observer", "English Lover", "Brediddy", "Tami" -- I can go on. From all the things you have said, you appear to be an anti-Semite and bigot. Classy. Word is, you're in foreclosure? Guess those scraps, or "treasure", in your words, has been insufficient to pay your bills? And speaking of spouses? No, I would never comment on yours, even though I could quite harshly. I am far from like you. Cruel. For your information, went to UF Law, which I am 100% certain you did not. No fellow alum of mine could act so heinous, especially one who is a lawyer. Suggestion: quit this nonsense while you're ahead. Just a suggestion.
You seem to have class envy. I don't like ugly people, particularly those who are ugly on the inside. I can say someone has a big nose. Yes, I can. You do. My house is not in foreclosure. In fact, I pay extra. You don't even pay the minimum mortgage payment, and you haven't for quite some time. How long do you intend to squat? Is that word "sexist" in your view? You know, that is a legal definition. Perhaps Nova didn't school you in that regard. I don't post under all of the names you furnished. You are trying in earnest to create something where it doesn't exist. Focus your energy on being a better person than you've been, particularly a parent. Good parents don't leave their little kids unattended long enough so they can talk to strangers, er, bill collectors on the phone. I can state that view as well. I'm not the one who put that information in the public record. You did. You're pathetic. You tighten up and keep your veiled threats to yourself and quit acting like a Chihuahua. Nobody has to be your fan. In fact, many aren't. Maybe you can turn your life around, if you first acknowledge your own failures. That would be nice.

Merry Christmas!
Gotcha

Bradenton, FL

#9530 Dec 13, 2012
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have class envy. I don't like ugly people, particularly those who are ugly on the inside. I can say someone has a big nose. Yes, I can. You do. My house is not in foreclosure. In fact, I pay extra. You don't even pay the minimum mortgage payment, and you haven't for quite some time. How long do you intend to squat? Is that word "sexist" in your view? You know, that is a legal definition. Perhaps Nova didn't school you in that regard. I don't post under all of the names you furnished. You are trying in earnest to create something where it doesn't exist. Focus your energy on being a better person than you've been, particularly a parent. Good parents don't leave their little kids unattended long enough so they can talk to strangers, er, bill collectors on the phone. I can state that view as well. I'm not the one who put that information in the public record. You did. You're pathetic. You tighten up and keep your veiled threats to yourself and quit acting like a Chihuahua. Nobody has to be your fan. In fact, many aren't. Maybe you can turn your life around, if you first acknowledge your own failures. That would be nice.
Merry Christmas!
Thing is, I now who are, and the people you are blasting, will now know. God help you once that dude is aware who has been denigrating his wife and family on this blog. Good friend you are. Scum.
Interesting

Jacksonville, FL

#9531 Dec 14, 2012
I found this interesting. It pertains to a former assistant public defender.

"Clay County Man Wins Stand Your Ground Charge in Murder Case, Wins New Trial."

"In granting the motion Wednesday, Circuit Judge John H. Skinner cited the failure of WilliamsÂ’ public defender, Sean Espenship, to file a Stand Your Ground motion before his 2009 trial."

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-12-13...
Former friend

Jacksonville, FL

#9532 Dec 14, 2012
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is, I now who are, and the people you are blasting, will now know. God help you once that dude is aware who has been denigrating his wife and family on this blog. Good friend you are. Scum.
"I now who are." Huh?

As to your "God help you" threat, before your favorite "dude" barges onto someone's property, you may want to let him know that there is this little concept called Stand Your Ground. He clearly must not be aware of it in that the Times-Union reported today that a circuit judge ruled that he "failed" to raise the defense on behalf of man who was convicted and sentenced to 40 years in prison. Luckily for the client, he now has an attorney who thought to raise the defense and appears to have the case headed in the right direction.

This is an attorney who bragged that he worked on his "novel" during breaks in trials. I would like to think that most of the attorneys in the area concentrate on their cases during breaks in trials. How long has a man who was the victim of a bully spent in prison? What a shame! If only your "dude" had asked for help, I am sure one of his co-workers would have assisted. Who knows, I might have even come out of my lone, miserable office and helped.

By the way, what educated adult uses the term "dude?" I guess the sets at the beach today were gnarly and rad.

Seriously

Jacksonville, FL

#9533 Dec 14, 2012
Former friend wrote:
<quoted text>
"I now who are." Huh?
As to your "God help you" threat, before your favorite "dude" barges onto someone's property, you may want to let him know that there is this little concept called Stand Your Ground. He clearly must not be aware of it in that the Times-Union reported today that a circuit judge ruled that he "failed" to raise the defense on behalf of man who was convicted and sentenced to 40 years in prison. Luckily for the client, he now has an attorney who thought to raise the defense and appears to have the case headed in the right direction.
This is an attorney who bragged that he worked on his "novel" during breaks in trials. I would like to think that most of the attorneys in the area concentrate on their cases during breaks in trials. How long has a man who was the victim of a bully spent in prison? What a shame! If only your "dude" had asked for help, I am sure one of his co-workers would have assisted. Who knows, I might have even come out of my lone, miserable office and helped.
By the way, what educated adult uses the term "dude?" I guess the sets at the beach today were gnarly and rad.
What does this mean? How could this have happened? Does today's news article mean that the defense should have been raised back in 2009? I hope the judge releases the guy. It sounds as though he has paid a terrible price for defending himself. Wasn't this lawyer a division chief? Wouldn't he have been responsible for training and supervising young lawyers?

I thought this forum subject related to the state attorney and public defender offices, so I will ask the question: What can we do to provide good representation of those who cannot afford a lawyer? Are higher salaries needed to attract those with more potential or to keep those who show promise? How about a program in which more experienced lawyers volunteer to mentor young lawyers in the PD office?

I am sure the office includes many talented, dedicated young attorneys who just need a little encouragement and grooming by more experienced lawyers.
wow

Jacksonville, FL

#9534 Dec 14, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this mean? How could this have happened? Does today's news article mean that the defense should have been raised back in 2009? I hope the judge releases the guy. It sounds as though he has paid a terrible price for defending himself. Wasn't this lawyer a division chief? Wouldn't he have been responsible for training and supervising young lawyers?
I thought this forum subject related to the state attorney and public defender offices, so I will ask the question: What can we do to provide good representation of those who cannot afford a lawyer? Are higher salaries needed to attract those with more potential or to keep those who show promise? How about a program in which more experienced lawyers volunteer to mentor young lawyers in the PD office?
I am sure the office includes many talented, dedicated young attorneys who just need a little encouragement and grooming by more experienced lawyers.
Not what I would expect from a lawyer, particularly a supervising attorney. I view this as the indigent being failed in a big, big way. The defendant in this case just can't get those years of his life back. Writing a novel during trial breaks? Seriously? Who does THAT yet fails to file a stand your ground motion for a client! Again, wow!
Interesting

United States

#9535 Dec 15, 2012
It is interesting that Gotcha has not posted since the publication of the Times-Union article. Licking wounds, I suppose.
Not surprised

Bradenton, FL

#9536 Dec 15, 2012
Interesting wrote:
It is interesting that Gotcha has not posted since the publication of the Times-Union article. Licking wounds, I suppose.
Well, no one, especially someone who says he can beat his detractors both intellectually and physically, wants to be the subject of a successful motion alleging ineffective assistance of counsel. How embarrassing that must be. How unfortunate for the client. I hope he has some way of addressing this situation.
wow

Jacksonville, FL

#9537 Dec 16, 2012
Not surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no one, especially someone who says he can beat his detractors both intellectually and physically, wants to be the subject of a successful motion alleging ineffective assistance of counsel. How embarrassing that must be. How unfortunate for the client. I hope he has some way of addressing this situation.
Yes, I'd say ineffective.
Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#9538 Dec 16, 2012
you all just need to stop being uppity.
you're all just jealous m effers!
you're jealous and envious. no, i can't say over what but i will cling to that explanation. you're all jealous.
identify yourself. you're all sissys, punks.
did i say you are jealous. m eff! m eff! m eff! m eff!
i am classy m effer. you're just jealous of me. stop this m effers and tell me i'm fabulous now! yap, yap, yap, m eff!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there a lot of blacks in Jax Beach? (Sep '12) 16 hr The Judge 6
News Black Donald Trump Supporter Shot In Cleveland Bar Fri Retired SOF 2
Need viewpoints Fri Fed up citizen 1
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) Thu Redneck Woman 259
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) Jul 28 Caroline 22
Review: Advanced Periodontics & Implnt - Stephe... (Mar '10) Jul 28 A happy smile 2
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 27 Norman VN 1

Jacksonville Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Beach Mortgages