Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Judged:

He's trying to maintain city Gov and lower taxes.

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Judged:

Smaller Government I Approve!
Mike Hogan

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

no
Carol

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Because he is honest and the best mayor ever in Jacksonville
Mike S

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Yes
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Carol wrote:
Because he is honest and the best mayor ever in Jacksonville
Can you prove that or are you just killing time ??
SAM165m

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Yes he is the best!
BLACK WOMAN

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

DEMOCRATS ARE FUNDING (A REAL) WAR ON WOMEN, GOD, JEWS AND CHRISTIANS.

OBAMA GIVES $1,000,000,000.00 IN AID MONEY TO EGYPT'S NEW MUSLIM GOVERNMENT AS THEY

BEAT WOMEN, OPRESS JEWS AND MURDER CHRISTIANS!

DEMOCRATS REMOVE ANY REFERENCE OF GOD FROM THE 2012 PLATFORM.

SEE: Video: http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.h...

democrats war on God:
http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/05/egypts-wa...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-Funding-Ra...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Support-Alle...
This is it

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

I must say that I do not agree with the Romney/Ryan campaign and will NOT Vote republican because of theflip/flop message. I'm sick and tired of Rush Limbaugh self-inflicted radio crap. The tea-baggy party is ridiculous. THe biggest mistake in GOP history is sleeping with the devil of the tea party. The tea-party are fake and worthless and have no money, they sit around and talk about the government but yet one of the main ones who get support from the government. I'm jumping off the GOP train to disaster. I fault McCain for introducing Sarah Palin to the GOP without vetting her, this party needs to be broken down and rebuilt. We do not need the likes of Bush's, McCain and Willard/Mittens. I hope the Democrates take the HOUSE and retain the house and the Senate, My PARTY the republicans/tea-party/whigs/co nservative-wannabe's need a post election counseling. Willard Romney needs pre/post election counseling. The GOP NEEDS counseling badly and may need to start the party all over again. BILL CLINTON mad sense at the DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION! Clint Eastwood made no sense at the GOP CONVENTION, talking to a chair (pretending to be speaking with the President) Thank goodness I skipped the convention the last 16 years.
Romney12

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

This is it wrote:
I must say that I do not agree with the Romney/Ryan campaign and will NOT Vote republican because of theflip/flop message. I'm sick and tired of Rush Limbaugh self-inflicted radio crap. The tea-baggy party is ridiculous. THe biggest mistake in GOP history is sleeping with the devil of the tea party. The tea-party are fake and worthless and have no money, they sit around and talk about the government but yet one of the main ones who get support from the government. I'm jumping off the GOP train to disaster. I fault McCain for introducing Sarah Palin to the GOP without vetting her, this party needs to be broken down and rebuilt. We do not need the likes of Bush's, McCain and Willard/Mittens. I hope the Democrates take the HOUSE and retain the house and the Senate, My PARTY the republicans/tea-party/whigs/co nservative-wannabe's need a post election counseling. Willard Romney needs pre/post election counseling. The GOP NEEDS counseling badly and may need to start the party all over again. BILL CLINTON mad sense at the DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION! Clint Eastwood made no sense at the GOP CONVENTION, talking to a chair (pretending to be speaking with the President) Thank goodness I skipped the convention the last 16 years.
Blah, blah, blah.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

He turned his back on the gay community. Shame on him!
Cherylknows

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

He's a lot better than Peyton .
Susie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Because the racist hillbillies have got to go.
MARFON

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

equalityboy81 wrote:
He turned his back on the gay community. Shame on him!
With all the real problems going on in this country, the only thing that bothers you is if you can get a good butt sausaging.

Grow the hell up you ignorant twit.
MARFON

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Cherylknows wrote:
He's a lot better than Peyton .
I've had diarrhea that was better than Peyton.
Bo Fiminey

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I am a lifelong hardcore Republican and didn't vote for him.I like this guy,he actually cares about wasting money.Let them put the election office in the old courthouse instead of blowing millions on a new building.He is tight with money and if he would have been mayor earlier,the new courthouse would probably be a series of steel buildings and doublewides on the westside.Corrupt judges and lawyers don't need an ornate palace while the rest of us struggle to just feed our families.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jacksonville Beach Discussions

Search the Jacksonville Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racist... (Jun '11) 17 hr noshellswill 263
Obama.nation laughs at murdered Americans 19 hr noshellswill 5
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) 19 hr noshellswill 786
Traitorous Bantu scum Obama.nation 19 hr noshellswill 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sun Mutt 2,928
Fred Cotton's BBQ Sauce Recipe??? (Dec '11) Sun TjH 8
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Sun P Quinn 2,402
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jacksonville Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••