Do you approve of Alvin Brown as Mayor?

Posted in the Jacksonville Beach Forum

TOASTER

Pomona Park, FL

#1 Nov 11, 2011
He's trying to maintain city Gov and lower taxes.

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#2 Nov 11, 2011
Smaller Government I Approve!
Mike Hogan

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Nov 14, 2011
no
Carol

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jul 8, 2012
Because he is honest and the best mayor ever in Jacksonville
Mike S

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jul 9, 2012
Yes
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#6 Jul 10, 2012
Carol wrote:
Because he is honest and the best mayor ever in Jacksonville
Can you prove that or are you just killing time ??
SAM165m

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Jul 10, 2012
Yes he is the best!
BLACK WOMAN

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Sep 6, 2012
DEMOCRATS ARE FUNDING (A REAL) WAR ON WOMEN, GOD, JEWS AND CHRISTIANS.

OBAMA GIVES $1,000,000,000.00 IN AID MONEY TO EGYPT'S NEW MUSLIM GOVERNMENT AS THEY

BEAT WOMEN, OPRESS JEWS AND MURDER CHRISTIANS!

DEMOCRATS REMOVE ANY REFERENCE OF GOD FROM THE 2012 PLATFORM.

SEE: Video: http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.h...

democrats war on God:
http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/05/egypts-wa...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-Funding-Ra...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Support-Alle...
This is it

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Sep 22, 2012
I must say that I do not agree with the Romney/Ryan campaign and will NOT Vote republican because of theflip/flop message. I'm sick and tired of Rush Limbaugh self-inflicted radio crap. The tea-baggy party is ridiculous. THe biggest mistake in GOP history is sleeping with the devil of the tea party. The tea-party are fake and worthless and have no money, they sit around and talk about the government but yet one of the main ones who get support from the government. I'm jumping off the GOP train to disaster. I fault McCain for introducing Sarah Palin to the GOP without vetting her, this party needs to be broken down and rebuilt. We do not need the likes of Bush's, McCain and Willard/Mittens. I hope the Democrates take the HOUSE and retain the house and the Senate, My PARTY the republicans/tea-party/whigs/co nservative-wannabe's need a post election counseling. Willard Romney needs pre/post election counseling. The GOP NEEDS counseling badly and may need to start the party all over again. BILL CLINTON mad sense at the DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION! Clint Eastwood made no sense at the GOP CONVENTION, talking to a chair (pretending to be speaking with the President) Thank goodness I skipped the convention the last 16 years.
Romney12

Orange Park, FL

#10 Sep 23, 2012
This is it wrote:
I must say that I do not agree with the Romney/Ryan campaign and will NOT Vote republican because of theflip/flop message. I'm sick and tired of Rush Limbaugh self-inflicted radio crap. The tea-baggy party is ridiculous. THe biggest mistake in GOP history is sleeping with the devil of the tea party. The tea-party are fake and worthless and have no money, they sit around and talk about the government but yet one of the main ones who get support from the government. I'm jumping off the GOP train to disaster. I fault McCain for introducing Sarah Palin to the GOP without vetting her, this party needs to be broken down and rebuilt. We do not need the likes of Bush's, McCain and Willard/Mittens. I hope the Democrates take the HOUSE and retain the house and the Senate, My PARTY the republicans/tea-party/whigs/co nservative-wannabe's need a post election counseling. Willard Romney needs pre/post election counseling. The GOP NEEDS counseling badly and may need to start the party all over again. BILL CLINTON mad sense at the DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION! Clint Eastwood made no sense at the GOP CONVENTION, talking to a chair (pretending to be speaking with the President) Thank goodness I skipped the convention the last 16 years.
Blah, blah, blah.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11 Oct 4, 2012
He turned his back on the gay community. Shame on him!
Cherylknows

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Oct 18, 2012
He's a lot better than Peyton .
Susie

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Because the racist hillbillies have got to go.
MARFON

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Dec 6, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
He turned his back on the gay community. Shame on him!
With all the real problems going on in this country, the only thing that bothers you is if you can get a good butt sausaging.

Grow the hell up you ignorant twit.
MARFON

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Dec 6, 2012
Cherylknows wrote:
He's a lot better than Peyton .
I've had diarrhea that was better than Peyton.
Bo Fiminey

Orange Park, FL

#17 Dec 7, 2012
I am a lifelong hardcore Republican and didn't vote for him.I like this guy,he actually cares about wasting money.Let them put the election office in the old courthouse instead of blowing millions on a new building.He is tight with money and if he would have been mayor earlier,the new courthouse would probably be a series of steel buildings and doublewides on the westside.Corrupt judges and lawyers don't need an ornate palace while the rest of us struggle to just feed our families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iron Order mc 37 min truth 39
Butcher out the Sunni Muzzi-wogs ASAP .... 11 hr noshellswill 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 19 hr stryk 2,984
Jigsaw Trading vs. alternative stock analyzers 23 hr Tony Blair 4
Dead damnnable bike-rider 23 hr noshellswill 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Mon Morrocan 2,140
newsflash noshellswill Mon noshellswill 3

Jacksonville Beach Jobs

Jacksonville Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jacksonville Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jacksonville Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]