|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong, this is your opinion. You cannot provide numbers to back up as they do not exist.
<quoted text> Wrong, it is not about survival thing, if you believe that excuse then you are further delusional than you have demonstrated so far .
All you have done on this treat is post you opinion, no facts, no sources just your opinion. If you wish to debate, then bring some facts to the table, because trying to debate someone who delusional on there opinion is a complete waste of time.
Dr Phil.. If you cant keep up with the conversation, then go sit at the kiddies table..

Read post #4. Thats what I was replying to....
--------

"Then we have children being raped as a cure for Aids in Africa by the 10ís of thousands."
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
Not really..
That headline was to just get the attention of the pit bull haters...
The most dangerous creature on the face of the earth when it comes to children, is a white man with a gun or a hard dick..
...take a ride thru downtown jax ..... late night ..... so where do u get your stats? is it white guys shooting up the "hood"? i hear alot about black on black shootings... i hope u guys get that fixed, im sick of getting blamed for it blackracker
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

sad wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sad head case consumed with self hatred.
... so true .... and a racist to boot!
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Dr Phil wrote:
kow you have some serious issue I see. I am guessing you are an ashamed white man yourself. You are ashamed of the demons inside your own mind but you lack testtinal fortitude to get help. To your credit you have not acted on the things you desire and probable never will, that is good news for the children around you. Hate of others is not a cure, seek help and be cured.
... how do we know he hasnt acted on his fantasies?... kids should be careful around king of bull no doubt
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it like I see it.. If you see it differently then debate it..
And I dont hate.. I just deal with the facts.. If you cant handle the facts then shut the f$$k up and go crawl back under your bed...
i see alot of violence in innner cities usa, atleast the ones ive been to, alot of back on black violence, what will u do to help stop it void of wisdom? and how do u feel about those facts? if u dont answer me, crawl the fuk back under your b/f's bed
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I would imagine most Black child molesters never are reported. The crime rate among Blacks in almost all crime categories is much higher than whites,and I would think this is no exception. Blacks tend to be very weak in reporting crimes by other blacks in fear of repercussion.
.... many in the hood dont like the "man"... the poliiice.... i recall a tee shirt "when u see the pigs, warn-a-brother" ...... i wonder why they hate the cops so much in some hoods, but claim to be the biggest victims.... but of course, never the perps..... kow is probably mentally ill ......
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any facts to back this up?
lets see your " facts" .... u do need help, i mean that in a nice way, you may still be able to conform to society, but dont wait to long, youll only get worse, and who knows if u have access to a gun.... or worse, a penis... and with so many kids around.... well, many of us worry about people like u
Dr Phil

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

What is your focus on the kiddie table? Is that where you feel most comfortable?
Rape of any kind is an evil act no matter if the victim survives or not, nor does it matter what the skin color or nationality of the rapist. Let us not categorize evil.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Phil.. If you cant keep up with the conversation, then go sit at the kiddies table..
Read post #4. Thats what I was replying to....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jacksonville Beach Discussions

Search the Jacksonville Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 19 min Aaron 1,836
American gestapo 37 min King of wisdom 3
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) 1 hr King of wisdom 120
Teen inmate died of asphyxia in restraint chair 1 hr King of wisdom 1
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) 5 hr Maximus 224
15-year-old charged in Westside murder 7 hr noshellswill 3
America's First Home Goes Under (Jan '08) 17 hr Toaster 114
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••