Flagler County Drug Bust

Flagler County Drug Bust

There are 17 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Mar 29, 2008, titled Flagler County Drug Bust. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Flagler County Sheriff's Deputies say there's one less drug dealer on the streets after a bust Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

the joker

Palatka, FL

#1 Mar 29, 2008
big money, big money, no wammies. The police always overestimate the value of their drug bust. To them its like a fish story. I bet he didn't have more than a Lb. and a ball. I'm so glad this guy got busted, this is the equivilent to the Pablo Escobar bust for Flagler county
DemoMan

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Mar 29, 2008
BUNNELL, FL -- Flagler County Sheriff's Deputies say there's one less drug dealer on the streets after a bust Friday.

He was booked into the Flagler County Inmate Facility and released after posting $15,000 bond.

Um, no, then he is not "one less drug dealer on the streets"
janis

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2008
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDING. $15,000 BAIL FOR WHAT HE HAD, BUT YET OTHERS IN THE SAME COUNTY HAVE HAD THERE BOND SET MUCH, MUCH HIGHER. IF HE HAD ALL THE STUFF THEY SAY HE HAD AND THEY REALLY WANT THE DRUG DEALERS OFF THE STREETS, WHY WASN'T HIS BOND HIGHER AS IN MUCH, MUCH, MUCH HIGHER, SO HE COULDN'T GET OUT AND SELL MORE, BECAUSE HE WILL.
What the

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#4 Mar 30, 2008
the joker wrote:
big money, big money, no wammies. The police always overestimate the value of their drug bust. To them its like a fish story. I bet he didn't have more than a Lb. and a ball. I'm so glad this guy got busted, this is the equivilent to the Pablo Escobar bust for Flagler county
I was thinking the same thing
ken lee

Mishawaka, IN

#5 Mar 30, 2008
i hate it when that happens
Kelly

Cushing, OK

#6 Mar 30, 2008
Look at the smile on his face. Does he look worried? posted 15,000.00 bond. All they got was what he was going to sell that night. I'm sure he has plenty more where that came from. another drug dealer off the streets my as&%$.
Ann Culter

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2008
"$2,500 worth of illegal drugs"

Wow! Glad to see "Dime-Bag Diggs" off the street.
tommy salami

Cordova, TN

#9 Mar 30, 2008
or nickle bag leroy.................
the joker

Palatka, FL

#10 Mar 30, 2008
please please, he is clearly Johnnie Slackbags
concerned citizen LOL

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Mar 31, 2008
DemoMan wrote:
BUNNELL, FL -- Flagler County Sheriff's Deputies say there's one less drug dealer on the streets after a bust Friday.
He was booked into the Flagler County Inmate Facility and released after posting $15,000 bond.
Um, no, then he is not "one less drug dealer on the streets"
was that $15,000 before the 10% or after?
St Aug Mike

Orange Park, FL

#12 Mar 31, 2008
Wow, sooo much safer. Now all the stoners that cant get any pot will have to settle for getting thier fix at the local bar. Good luck driving home guys!
potluk

Collierville, TN

#13 Mar 31, 2008
Kelly wrote:
Look at the smile on his face. Does he look worried? posted 15,000.00 bond. All they got was what he was going to sell that night. I'm sure he has plenty more where that came from. another drug dealer off the streets my as&%$.
You know whats causing that smile, less evidence.
illinois boy

Plainfield, IL

#14 Apr 13, 2008
he posted bond? police should not have released him because the 15,000 dollars was probaly all of his drug money! dirty dopers
mike

Oviedo, FL

#15 Jan 14, 2009
that my dog bunnell we in here
tommy salami

United States

#16 Jan 14, 2009
stay in there
natasha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#17 Feb 13, 2009
does anyone know or find out if one of those guys was named samuel..... i need to know.... for my safty please
oldman

Palm Coast, FL

#18 Dec 13, 2012
the county makes a lot of money on drug dealers if they put them back on the street. he wont do time he will pay 45.00 a mo to prob. he and a 100 more = a lot of money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there a lot of blacks in Jax Beach? (Sep '12) 18 hr The Judge 6
News Black Donald Trump Supporter Shot In Cleveland Bar Fri Retired SOF 2
Need viewpoints Fri Fed up citizen 1
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) Thu Redneck Woman 259
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) Jul 28 Caroline 22
Review: Advanced Periodontics & Implnt - Stephe... (Mar '10) Jul 28 A happy smile 2
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 27 Norman VN 1

Jacksonville Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Beach Mortgages