Westside Murder Victim Identified

Posted in the Jacksonville Beach Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 07

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 20, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Police have identified the westside woman found dead on Cinnamon Lakes Drive.

A driver found 39-year-old Dorothy Munsey lying in the street on Friday morning.

If you have any information that can help police find her killer, please call the Crime Stoppers tip line at 866-845-TIPS.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story...

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 20, 2008
 

Judged:

1

MUNSEY, DOROTHY RENEE DEFENDANT FEMALE WHITE 8/20/1969

2005

1 S941. FUGITIVE - WANTED OTHER JURISDICTION (returned to clay county)
-

2007

1 S812.014(2)(C)6 GRAND THEFT AUTO (dropped)

-

2008

1 S812.014(2)(C) GRAND THEFT ($300 < $20,000)(60 days jail with 24 days credit)
2 S812.014(2)(C) GRAND THEFT ($300 < $20,000)(dropped)

1 S812.014(3)(C)1 GRAND THEFT - UNSPECIFIED -$300 TO LESS THAN $5000 (consolidated with above case)
hmmm

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 21, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Maybe she was trying to steal another car.

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 21, 2008
 
interesting...thanks Scott.
Samantha

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

She may have a criminal record but remember she is still someone's daughter, mother of 3 kids and sister to 3 brothers. Losing a loved one no matter how or why it happens is painful.

“its a plane, its a plane”

Since: Dec 07

jax for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Samantha wrote:
She may have a criminal record but remember she is still someone's daughter, mother of 3 kids and sister to 3 brothers. Losing a loved one no matter how or why it happens is painful.
so where was her 3 kids when she was doing her time in prison....... and that was ONLY this year, so maybe if she had cared for her kids as much as you imply she would still be here with them.

That said its a bloody shame that the female gets shot in the street and left to die, any one in her background that has a grudge against her I wonder.

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 22, 2008
 
what on earth wrote:
<quoted text>
so where was her 3 kids when she was doing her time in prison....... and that was ONLY this year, so maybe if she had cared for her kids as much as you imply she would still be here with them.
That said its a bloody shame that the female gets shot in the street and left to die, any one in her background that has a grudge against her I wonder.
Get em, girl!
Samantha

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Did you read the message I wrote? I never implied anything except that she has family out there and what a shame how she died.

I am not debating or approving of her lifestyle as I did not know her personally. Her family and kids will be suffering from this day forward.

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Samantha wrote:
She may have a criminal record but remember she is still someone's daughter, mother of 3 kids and sister to 3 brothers. Losing a loved one no matter how or why it happens is painful.
Darn it, she was killed three breeding’s to late.

condolences to her family and friends, you no longer have to wonder about when it is going to happen.

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn it, she was killed three breeding’s to late.
condolences to her family and friends, you no longer have to wonder about when it is going to happen.
Oooh, good one.

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 22, 2008
 
Joe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh, good one.
No one can every say I am a compassionate liberal, moderate or conservative.

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can every say I am a compassionate liberal, moderate or conservative.
Compassionate? HA! You should go read my old posts-the ones I got before I grew a heart. I'd make you look like Oprah.
Friend

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 24, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

Samantha wrote:
Did you read the message I wrote? I never implied anything except that she has family out there and what a shame how she died.
I am not debating or approving of her lifestyle as I did not know her personally. Her family and kids will be suffering from this day forward.
No one deserves to die this way, no matter what kind of lifestyle they lead.
Before judging anyone, please remember you don't know her personally. She did love her kids tremendously, and was trying to get back on track. Everyone makes mistakes in life, it's the people that do something about their mistakes that should be praised. Don't judge her for her past criminal record, she did not deserve to die this way. She was a good person with a big heart, would help anyone that needed help. Just got caught up in the wrong things, as I bet someone in everyone's family has.
Friend

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn it, she was killed three breeding’s to late.
condolences to her family and friends, you no longer have to wonder about when it is going to happen.
What a terrible thing to say about someone you don't even know.
Did you know that she was waiting on a bed to open at a rehab center to check herself to get help for herself. Some people NEVER try to help themselves.
Shame on you for the terrible things you say about people who you don't even know.
The way you judge people here, you will be judged one day.

I hope nothing bad ever happens to anyone in your family, and you read something like this.
You have no heart.
Friend

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 24, 2008
 
scott1 wrote:
MUNSEY, DOROTHY RENEE DEFENDANT FEMALE WHITE 8/20/1969
2005
1 S941. FUGITIVE - WANTED OTHER JURISDICTION (returned to clay county)
-
2007
1 S812.014(2)(C)6 GRAND THEFT AUTO (dropped)
-
2008
1 S812.014(2)(C) GRAND THEFT ($300 < $20,000)(60 days jail with 24 days credit)
2 S812.014(2)(C) GRAND THEFT ($300 < $20,000)(dropped)
1 S812.014(3)(C)1 GRAND THEFT - UNSPECIFIED -$300 TO LESS THAN $5000 (consolidated with above case)
Let's pull up your entire history, and let us all judge you. Whatever it may be, let us be the judge of you. Why even throw this out there, does that matter when someone took her life?
Does what she did in the past justify somone shooting her 5 times in cold blood and leaving her to die? It is unbelievable, how many heartless people are out there.
She was a friend, who had a wonderful heart, she will be judged by the only one who matters, not YOU.

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 24, 2008
 
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
What a terrible thing to say about someone you don't even know.
Did you know that she was waiting on a bed to open at a rehab center to check herself to get help for herself. Some people NEVER try to help themselves.
Shame on you for the terrible things you say about people who you don't even know.
The way you judge people here, you will be judged one day.
I hope nothing bad ever happens to anyone in your family, and you read something like this.
You have no heart.
How many times has see been to rehab and went right back to the same lifestyle and friends. I know several people including someone close to may family who has had addiction issues and only by changing there lifestyle first were they successful, not waiting for a bed to open up.

Yes, shame on me for telling the truth about some ones life style choices and how those selfish choices affected her family, friends and most importantly her children she breed.

Bad things happen to me and my family, what a completely asinine comment to make and having if have a heart means lying to people about who and what there are and justifying there action, then good do not want one!

“the doctor is in the house”

Since: May 08

jacksonville florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's pull up your entire history, and let us all judge you. Whatever it may be, let us be the judge of you. Why even throw this out there, does that matter when someone took her life?
Does what she did in the past justify somone shooting her 5 times in cold blood and leaving her to die? It is unbelievable, how many heartless people are out there.
She was a friend, who had a wonderful heart, she will be judged by the only one who matters, not YOU.
what she did in the past? three of her car theftswere this year! that does not sound like someone trying to change her life around! her kids are better off where they are now!

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's pull up your entire history, and let us all judge you. Whatever it may be, let us be the judge of you. Why even throw this out there, does that matter when someone took her life?
Does what she did in the past justify somone shooting her 5 times in cold blood and leaving her to die? It is unbelievable, how many heartless people are out there.
She was a friend, who had a wonderful heart, she will be judged by the only one who matters, not YOU.
No, but what it does show is that these people choose to live in a riskier lifestyle than most. It shows a pattern of poor choices in both friends and actions that more than likely contributed to here murder. When they catch the murder, he or she will have more than likely have known the victim.

“the doctor is in the house”

Since: May 08

jacksonville florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 24, 2008
 
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times has see been to rehab and went right back to the same lifestyle and friends. I know several people including someone close to may family who has had addiction issues and only by changing there lifestyle first were they successful, not waiting for a bed to open up.
Yes, shame on me for telling the truth about some ones life style choices and how those selfish choices affected her family, friends and most importantly her children she breed.
Bad things happen to me and my family, what a completely asinine comment to make and having if have a heart means lying to people about who and what there are and justifying there action, then good do not want one!
morning meds are wearing off!

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 24, 2008
 
icwjohn wrote:
<quoted text>morning meds are wearing off!
Why you say that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jacksonville Beach Discussions

Search the Jacksonville Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 45 min Lunny Tunes 2,385
Kid Faints During Speech-Blames Global Warming (Feb '08) 8 hr Cici 32
Review: Community Behavioral Svc - Larry Neidig... (Jun '11) 17 hr mommy4 11
City of Jacksonville facing contempt charges ov... 18 hr noshellswill 2
Pelosi before the Inquisition 19 hr noshellswill 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 21 hr nina roth 2,063
Sext right now all ages 22 hr JASeke2401 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jacksonville Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jacksonville Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jacksonville Beach
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••