Popular morning DJ DC McGhee reported...

Popular morning DJ DC McGhee reported missing

There are 22 comments on the Arkansas Times story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Popular morning DJ DC McGhee reported missing. In it, Arkansas Times reports that:

Alice 107.7 morning show DJ Eugene "DC" McGhee of the "Heather and D.C. in the Morning" show has been reported missing after failing to show up for work this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Was found sleeping in his attic! Just a publicity stunt or for ratings! Pretty lame!
Abc123

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Why would he be sleeping in his attic?
Doubtful

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Abc123 wrote:
Why would he be sleeping in his attic?
Why would he be sleeping in his attic for 20 hours? Please, tell the rest of the story. I think the truth is even better than any planned stunt. Drug test results would be interesting.
Whatever

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2012
LAME!!
Get Real

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2012
I would like to know why the television stations aren't reporting the truth! They do know the truth...why are they so secretive all of a sudden. Lots of people in the community know the truth as well. I don't understand why no one is talking.
concerned citizen

Cabot, AR

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Get Real wrote:
I would like to know why the television stations aren't reporting the truth! They do know the truth...why are they so secretive all of a sudden. Lots of people in the community know the truth as well. I don't understand why no one is talking.
Well lets hear it.
Get Real

United States

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Go to KARK'S Facebook page. Read David Hart's comments. That's the story. Everyone is being so secretive, I'm afraid to post it on here.
concerned fan

United States

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Get Real wrote:
Go to KARK'S Facebook page. Read David Hart's comments. That's the story. Everyone is being so secretive, I'm afraid to post it on here.
they have removed it...at least when i just checked it wasnt there???
Get Real

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Ok. It says the cops knew he faked the break in at his house. He was hiding in the attic because he knew the cops were coming to arrest him.
concerned citizen

Cabot, AR

#11 Dec 9, 2012
Get Real wrote:
Ok. It says the cops knew he faked the break in at his house. He was hiding in the attic because he knew the cops were coming to arrest him.
So Comments on a Facebook page are now the truth. Some people are so impressionable!
Get Real

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Ok. Just wait. It will all come out.
Honestly

Little Rock, AR

#13 Dec 10, 2012
He is a public figure, but he has young children and a family to protect. Even if the truth is known, do you really think the media is going to put it out there to nosy people? Don't bad mouth someone until you have walked a day in their shoes. Break-ups are hard to deal with when you are in love. Not everyone has the mind control to just deal with life like an adult should do. Has anyone thought that maybe its Ambien sleeping pills fault? You see all the commercials and the side effects. Some people sleep for days and even go shopping while asleep. I love the morning show and the personalities on it and I will continue to support them no matter what the outcome.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 10, 2012
I agree with "honestly", regardless of why he did it, it affects us none. If you like his morning show then why care? I for one think what has happened is over something shady, but regardless of that it doesn't affect me or most everyone none. In any which way or form. People get too bent out of shape over what others do that has nothing to do with them.
Charley B

Longview, TX

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Good grief. He is a radio personality and makes his living being noticed, he needs to just put it out there and put an end to the rumors. The secrecy is ridiculous. If this was a politician the news would be camped out and telling us what color car was pulling in and out of the driveway. In my opinion the morning show owes its listeners an explanation.
Honestly

Little Rock, AR

#16 Dec 10, 2012
Charley B wrote:
Good grief. He is a radio personality and makes his living being noticed, he needs to just put it out there and put an end to the rumors. The secrecy is ridiculous. If this was a politician the news would be camped out and telling us what color car was pulling in and out of the driveway. In my opinion the morning show owes its listeners an explanation.
But he is a radio personality, not a politician, not a governmnet employee, he is a human being with a family and feelings. He recently split up with his 2nd wife. When things like this happen, your mind gets crazy, especially if you just lay awake at night and cry and worry about what she is out doing. People have no idea what it is like to be in the public eye all of the time. Sometimes you just have to "get away" to face your reality instead of putting a smile on your face and playing like nothing is wrong. Give him the benefit of the doubt that he just went on a "vacation" from reality and leave it at that. Sometimes that is all a person can do once you get to a point where you are hitting rock bottom or feel that you are anyway. You just never know what YOU will do until it happens to you. This statement comes from experience!! And when you don't sleep for night after night, you almost go crazy, you become dangerous to the rest of the world because you are not in your right mind. Maybe he just needed to be alone and sleep it off. Afer all, he is only human.
Charley B

Longview, TX

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Nothing in your post to disagree with. My point was ....just say that if that is the case. For them to just not say anything is only going to make things worse. No one can blame him for being upset but to let the story build upon itself from family members reporting him missing to finding him sleeping in his attic with nothing in between. Come on. He does deserve some privacy but he also has a responsibility to his listeners. They don't need to go into unnecessary detail but some form of explanation is warranted.
Cabotgirl

Cabot, AR

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Why didn't they arrest him if what David Hart said on KARK was true? He stated his wife left him and turned herself in and DC knew he would be arrested that day so he was hiding, why didn't they arrest him then? Det Kulusa himself stated on several interviews no charges are being filed on him. I mean he is a public personality so how much sense does hiding in the attic make when they know exactly where to find him at home and work? And it makes no difference, it is his and God love them his children's lives and they need prayer and time to heal. Personally I don't care the whys of the whole situation just that his was found safe.
Cabotgirl

Cabot, AR

#19 Dec 10, 2012
Lt. Kulesa says he cannot comment on the details of the case but confirms they did not have a previous investigation going on even though DC's home was robbed a few weeks ago.

Taken from the press release
Honestly

Little Rock, AR

#20 Dec 11, 2012
They have made a statement on the radio stations website and Facebook page that states he has personal and medical issues that he has been dealing with for some time now and after the events of this past Friday he has decided to seek treatment.
Charley B

Lampasas, TX

#21 Dec 11, 2012
That ends all of the speculation. My point the whole time. Now we can truly wish him the best and pray that he gets the help he needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next Generation Physical Therapy Aug 22 Dick 3
Lakewood Subdivision Aug 17 Dick 5
Alyssa Miller Aug 17 biker 3
Salon? Aug 17 Rita40 1
Salon Recommendation Aug 17 Rita40 1
Ronnie Ousnamer Aug 16 Old Friend 1
missing teen Aug 13 CabotRes 4

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance