'Gone with the Wind' actor Mickey Kuhn recalls film experiences

Aug 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Gadsden Times

Last Modified: Friday, August 5, 2011 at 11:38 p.m. How do you get a 7-year-old actor to cry on cue? Mickey Kuhn, who played the child Beau Wilkes in the film "Gone with the Wind," said veteran actor Leslie Howard, who played his father, Ashley Wilkes, was concerned whether Kuhn would be ready emotionally for the scene in the movie where young Beau ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Kathleen

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Judged:

It was thrilling to meet Mr.Kuhn, and delighted that Patrick Curtis, a fake GWTW Cast member Wannabe, didn't trot along to spoil the event.
Ann

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Judged:

Kathleen wrote:
It was thrilling to meet Mr.Kuhn, and delighted that Patrick Curtis, a fake GWTW Cast member Wannabe, didn't trot along to spoil the event.
I agree. We attended an event in Marietta, Georgia where Curtis was present and he spent the entire evening bragging, telling off-color stories and being photographed dancing (?!) with Mr. Kuhn. He was a discrace and embarrassing to say the least.
Betty and Phil

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

I agree. We wouldn't let our teenage daughter and young son anywhere near him when he visited Georgia! Something very creepy about him.
Terry

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Judged:

Betty and Phil wrote:
I agree. We wouldn't let our teenage daughter and young son anywhere near him when he visited Georgia! Something very creepy about him.
Long ago, we attended an event in Atlanta where Patrick Curtis was to speak. His "newest" wife (Annabelle) was in attendance. The first words out of his mouth were: "Well, I bet you're all wondering what it was like to sleep with Raquel Welch?" Welch, in case anybody does not know, was his first wife! The whole room was embarrassed for the current wife and could not believe that Curtis could be so tacky. Also, during the speech, Curtis bemoaned the fact that his 18 year old "daughter" Tawny Welch (he has no real children of his own) had been offered one-million dollars to pose for Playboy but had tuned it down. Curtis actually had the gall to say that he had encouraged her to pose nude for the magazine. In addition to having no class whatsoever, Curtis is a phoney and a fraud.
Tony G

Prineville, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

Judged:

Betty and Phil wrote:
My wife and I were at the same event. Halfway into the evening Patrick Curtis ran around the room, covering his crotch with a dinner napkin, pretending to have an eerection! We ended up leaving early because of his behavior.

Since: Feb 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Funny thing how ALL of you who posted to this are from OR
I know this is from 2011 but I am just getting back on Topix and only for the GWTW related items...this is very disturbing to me
Brenda

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Patrisha wrote:
Funny thing how ALL of you who posted to this are from OR
I know this is from 2011 but I am just getting back on Topix and only for the GWTW related items...this is very disturbing to me
I totally disagree. Also witnessed and experienced the same kind of behavior not long ago in Marietta, Georgia. I suspect that he (Curtis) will resort to any attention-grabbing device available.
Patrisha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

This article was about Mickey Kuhn, why in the world all these posts ended up being about Patrick Curtis is crazy.
I stand by my statement...looks like the same person posting under different names...how sad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jacksonville Discussions

Search the Jacksonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are you a female who has been screwed in Calhou... (May '08) Tue I bet you have 78
Shelley Mar... Mon Whats up 1
Judge King (Mar '10) Mon Been There 5
Gadsden area WOMEN OVERWEIGHT ! (Aug '13) Mon Been There 4
Moment federal agents tasered son of last Nevad... Apr 12 DailyMail Video 1
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jan '14 WnL 699
Heroes review Nov '13 OxfordNative 1
•••

Fire Warning for Calhoun County was issued at April 16 at 8:07AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Jacksonville Dating