First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cookie monster

Greenville, SC

#22 Jul 5, 2009
road runner wrote:
Can anyone tell me what happened at the big accident on I 20 west sunday afternoon? I was east bound and it seemed to be a major pile up. thanks
I was in the eastbound lane and saw the fire and smoke. me and my wife pulled over cause she is a nurse and wanted to help. Dont know how it happened, but the girl was driving with her boyfriend and he wasnt wearing a seatbelt. he was unconsious and she suffered some pretty bad facial injuries. my wife says the womens had half her tongue and missing teeth. the flew her out on life flight!!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#23 Jul 6, 2009
bobbie jean wrote:
I have never drove a big truck but I was told, it takes a lot of room to park one and more room to turn one around.
Thus the reason the receive advanced drivers training. Still no excuse to sit in the Emergency lane.
jennie sue

United States

#24 Jul 6, 2009
you must work for DOT or one of the over guvment agencies, you sho is smart.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#25 Jul 6, 2009
jennie sue wrote:
you must work for DOT or one of the over guvment agencies, you sho is smart.
No just stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. You remember how you told me I was the "man" last night.
jennie sue

United States

#26 Jul 7, 2009
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>No just stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. You remember how you told me I was the "man" last night.
So you were the one sitting in the parking lot flashing people last night, are you sure you heard that right, I believe it was said, there was a "crazy man" there last night.
Benny

United States

#27 Jul 7, 2009
Man, all this is weird.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#28 Jul 7, 2009
jennie sue wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were the one sitting in the parking lot flashing people last night, are you sure you heard that right, I believe it was said, there was a "crazy man" there last night.
lol

“The real Skeered Ricky Pope”

Since: Jun 09

Collard Valley, GA

#29 Jul 15, 2009
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Well we stepped into that one didn't we!
18 wheeler accident

Atlanta, GA

#30 Aug 11, 2009
andrea wrote:
me and my fiance's family were coming back from texas early early sunday morning around 1 am and we witnessed the horrible aftermath of a wreck. as we were passing by i refused to look because i did not want any memories of seeing someone's family member lying in the road. i was wondering if anyone knows anything about that
Was this the accident whereas the 18 wheeler was burning on the side of the road carrying other vehicles. I was coming from Texas and was in Alabama around that time on I20 when I saw this accident. The fire was so great I was afraid my vehicle was going to blow up. I didn't see the crash but I was as soon as the flame started. I passed the accident before emergency vehicle was there. I just prayed everything was okay.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#31 Aug 18, 2009
Miami

Hollywood, FL

#32 Sep 9, 2009
road runner wrote:
Can anyone tell me what happened at the big accident on I 20 west sunday afternoon? I was east bound and it seemed to be a major pile up. thanks
My brother lost control of his car due to the rain and stopped to check out the car when an 18 wheeler came by and hit the car and knocked it over the embankment. My brother also jumping out of the way of the truck fell 40 feet over the embankment.
dude

Marietta, GA

#33 Dec 29, 2009
Kelly Pendleton wrote:
I have been wondering the same thing! It looked horrible - I was combing from the east as well - but I cannot find any information on it! Someone please help us!
<quoted text>
are you the one that had traffic backed up west bound for hours looking to see what you could see? what are you expecting to see when you stop your car and look over the median?Would you like to see a head roll across the road or body parts? KEEP DRIVING AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
dude

Marietta, GA

#34 Dec 29, 2009
Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother lost control of his car due to the rain and stopped to check out the car when an 18 wheeler came by and hit the car and knocked it over the embankment. My brother also jumping out of the way of the truck fell 40 feet over the embankment.
so your brother was driving to fast for conditions? he basically CAUSED the accident
MikaaLovee

United States

#35 Aug 5, 2011
Does anybody know about the wreck today at about 12:00am killing to girls that were driving cross country on I-20?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 2
who cares what nanda patel thinks about new dev... Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Wondering Jan 17 Anonymous 1
Steven Seagal Exposes Deep State Jan 16 Deep State War 1
Less Freedom of Internet Jan 16 Expect Even Less 1
Tri-County Outreach (Mar '16) Jan 13 brenda 22
Ray Harper and his crew (Feb '17) Jan 11 Tom Wade 2

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance