First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#21 Feb 1, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Get this clear. I believe in the Constitution. I believe in a free society as envisioned by the country's forefathers. I believe in both personal liberty and personal responsibility. I believe that both sides of any issue deserves equal consideration and both sides should be contained to verified data -
NOT neurotic squeemishness, false charges and erroneous preconceptions - and THAT is why I respond to your posts with the same intensity that YOU initiated.
Stay tuned.
Doug

Gadsden, AL

#23 Apr 22, 2014
Kellerqx wrote:
Just got me a new Ecig kit from the Wooden Indian in Gadsden. Its a DSE 901 brand and the store was really nice to explain the details and all the options. I'm loving my new product and dont think I will ever try another cigarette. There are tons of flavors and options out there, menthol and cherry flavor are mine, but can't wait to try the strawberry, Grape and Peach too.......
Does anyone else in Gadsden vape? What are your favorites ?
I'm in Rainbow City and I do, I have turns Vaping into a hobby...and it's spreading like wildfire. Those little "Cig-a-likes" don't do the trick for me. I have several Mods and tanks and bottles of ejuice, I quit smoking a month and a half ago and thanks to this new technology it was no problem.
Doug

Gadsden, AL

#24 Apr 22, 2014
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>So you want to be able to sit in a restaurant and blow a big load of nasty water vapor from your lungs on other people to prove some kind of point? Do you really think people are going to run over and pat you on the back for making a stand? Don't think so! Enjoy the pacifier,but enjoy it outside before the manager makes a stand to have you put it away or leave. Has a life of cronic nicotine addiction left you so calloused to the feeling of other people around you? Do you let a little white stick control your life instead of controlling it YOURSELF? Think about it!
It sounds like you haven't thought about it yourself. I'm reading what this guy has to say about his journey in quitting smoking, and you must not realize your words are a lot more damaging than any water vapor.it wasn't that long ago that smoking was aloud everywhere. Here's a guy who is using a safe alternative that is a danger to no one, and helping other people find ways to discover alternatives to a deadly habit, why do you insist on being at hater?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#25 Apr 23, 2014
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Wheeeeeeeze,hack,hack, cough, cough,cough. I love these (wheeze) things!.........yeah right!
It's one thing to have an opinion, it is quite another to be a douchebag to people because you feel relatively safe behind your perception of anonymity due to the internet.
Etowah Vapor

Marysville, OH

#26 May 20, 2014
Of course we agree this is the best way for customer wanting to quit traditional smoking.

Our customer base is expanding and they are very happy with our loation and the quality of our products. New product is coming in each week and our selection is the largest in town.

Stop by an give us a try, we have over 50 e-Liquids to sample. There is no pressure, just try a vape and relax in our seating area.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#27 May 27, 2014
Etowah Vapor wrote:
Of course we agree this is the best way for customer wanting to quit traditional smoking.
Our customer base is expanding and they are very happy with our loation and the quality of our products. New product is coming in each week and our selection is the largest in town.
Stop by an give us a try, we have over 50 e-Liquids to sample. There is no pressure, just try a vape and relax in our seating area.
Do you carry coils and tops for eco-Twist?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#29 Jun 19, 2014
Straight Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you carry coils and tops for eco-Twist?
Do they also carry multi-million dollar insurance policies so people can sue like they do the big tobacco companies when their lawyer proves their product damaged their lungs or do they openly try to hide behind an LLC ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Child Molester Josh Lacy Mar 25 James 1
Tina Cosner, Clark, Hydrick Mar 23 Phony 3
News INTERVIEW: Tattoo Stories with Yelawolf Mar 15 Raymond 2
need advise Mar 8 onna 1
Kate Smith regional hospital Mar 1 Lois 1
Are you a female who has been screwed in Calhou... (May '08) Feb 27 Equality 89
News Anniston man arrested on capital murder charges... Feb '15 pss4557 1
Jacksonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web