Since: Dec 12

Ohatchee, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Just got me a new Ecig kit from the Wooden Indian in Gadsden. Its a DSE 901 brand and the store was really nice to explain the details and all the options. I'm loving my new product and dont think I will ever try another cigarette. There are tons of flavors and options out there, menthol and cherry flavor are mine, but can't wait to try the strawberry, Grape and Peach too.......

Does anyone else in Gadsden vape? What are your favorites ?
LOL

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

I prefer the BLU brand at Walgreens. I buy classic flavor and java jolt for me, but they have menthol and cherry as well as vanilla. Online, you can also buy peach and pina colada. But...I buy smoke juice from johnson creek, and refill the cartridges so its much cheaper.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Not much conversation on adult pacifiers,huh?
LOL

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Why? You need one?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

The E-Cigs are just as nasty in public as regular cigarettes. Who wants to be anywhere near some toad taking in water vapor in their dirty lungs and blowing it out for everyone around to breath? If you're going to use an adult pacifier,swallow the wonderful fruity vapors and enjoy them all to YOURSELF!!! Local no smoking laws will be ammended to keep these items out of public air space. Managers will have to grow some balls to either require the users to either put them away or leave.
wow

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

ThomasA, well don't you just have joy flowing out of your every pore today? There are also laws stating no nudity in public, but someone is showing their A$$ on here today!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

wow wrote:
ThomasA, well don't you just have joy flowing out of your every pore today? There are also laws stating no nudity in public, but someone is showing their A$$ on here today!
Not at all. The advertisements on TV say you can" use anywhere"but just like a cigarette,there is a time and place for them. Anyone that is rude,crude,and uncouth enough to use these things in a public place where regular cigarettes are banned is just showing THEIR azz.
ya jerk

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

ThomasA,really? I can see the reason for an ass like you to complain about smoking, but water vapor which is absolutely no threat to you at all in any way? Because you label it "uncouth"? Oh and hypocrisy isn't "uncouth"...you sure have alot of opinions on here about people you don't even know and you really act like a jackass. What's wrong? Mommy didn't love you enough? Daddy whooped that ass a bit too much? Your wife decided she would rather be happy than live with a douchebag? Come on..what's the story. What's the reason you feel special enough to just be an ass to anyone you want?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

ya jerk wrote:
ThomasA,really? I can see the reason for an ass like you to complain about smoking, but water vapor which is absolutely no threat to you at all in any way?
If it's so good,swallow it and keep all the goodness to yourself! Would it be ok to sneeze in your face? After all it's only water vapor too so no harm done.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>If it's so good,swallow it and keep all the goodness to yourself! Would it be ok to sneeze in your face? After all it's only water vapor too so no harm done.
Damn, that's one angry control freak sumnabitch.
People exhale water vapor with or without ecigs. What else do you have issues with - which church they go to, what kind of food they eat, which scent of deodorant they use, what kind of music they listen to or how they wear their hair? Maybe you want bubble gum and Tootsie Pops outlawed, too?
"Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" isn't gonna be tolerated in YOUR Alabama, Huh ThomasA? Are you so fed up with personal liberties that you can't let other people live their own lives - or even BREATHE? What a FINE f'ing American!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
People exhale water vapor with or without ecigs. What else do you have issues with - which church they go to, what kind of food they eat, which scent of deodorant they use, what kind of music they listen to or how they wear their hair? Maybe you want bubble gum and Tootsie Pops outlawed, too?
"Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" isn't gonna be tolerated in YOUR Alabama, Huh ThomasA? Are you so fed up with personal liberties that you can't let other people live their own lives - or even BREATHE? What a FINE f'ing American!
So you want to be able to sit in a restaurant and blow a big load of nasty water vapor from your lungs on other people to prove some kind of point? Do you really think people are going to run over and pat you on the back for making a stand? Don't think so! Enjoy the pacifier,but enjoy it outside before the manager makes a stand to have you put it away or leave. Has a life of cronic nicotine addiction left you so calloused to the feeling of other people around you? Do you let a little white stick control your life instead of controlling it YOURSELF? Think about it!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The manufacturers of these toys don't want full scrutiny of the FDA because tests of more than a dozen brands turned up cancer causing ingredients and toxins including a key ingredient used in automoble anti-freeze. No,we don't want that blown on us! Swallow it and keep it in YOUR lungs for YOUR body to enjoy. When the Big "C" comes calling, are you going to blame some foreign company for your health condition or accept the fact that you did it YOURSELF? Check out " E-CIG Dangers " sites.

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>So you want to be able to sit in a restaurant and blow a big load of nasty water vapor from your lungs on other people to prove some kind of point? Do you really think people are going to run over and pat you on the back for making a stand? Don't think so! Enjoy the pacifier,but enjoy it outside before the manager makes a stand to have you put it away or leave. Has a life of cronic nicotine addiction left you so calloused to the feeling of other people around you? Do you let a little white stick control your life instead of controlling it YOURSELF? Think about it!
I'm not that calloused about sensitivities of the the people around me. I'm also not such a f'ing politically correct liberal that I don't recognize that I have to put up with others people's rights in order to appreciate my own. I don't like the smell of cigarettes or the millions of butts all over the ground. The world is not an ashtray. I don't like the smell of beer or the idea that people will die tonight from drunk drivers. I don't like that Alabama leads the nation in gun deaths per capita. When you grow a brain, you'll might recognize that the penalty of living in a free country is that OTHER PEOPLE ARE FREE, TOO. When you lose track of that basic truth, you're on track to lose your own liberties.

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>The manufacturers of these toys don't want full scrutiny of the FDA because tests of more than a dozen brands turned up cancer causing ingredients and toxins including a key ingredient used in automoble anti-freeze. No,we don't want that blown on us! Swallow it and keep it in YOUR lungs for YOUR body to enjoy. When the Big "C" comes calling, are you going to blame some foreign company for your health condition or accept the fact that you did it YOURSELF? Check out " E-CIG Dangers " sites.
I have checked out the ecig dangers web sites. Most of them are sponsored by big pharma and are chock full of lies, innuendos and opinion articles disguised presented as fact sheets.
The FDA did a minor study of a handful of brands and a couple of them found TRACES of an ingredient of antifreeze. So far, the only negative side effects of ecigs found in studies have been reduction of short-term lung function and drying of mucous membranes.
Why don't you actually do some research of BOTH sides of the issue instead of going for the lies and exaggerations that only support your bigotry? I'll make a reasonable guess from your comments that it is your modus operendi for EVERY ISSUE YOU POST ON.
Pfizer has kicked over a million dollars into these campaigns. Why? Chantrix sales for one - and then there are all the other meds for smoking cessation, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, Cancer... Pfizer doesn't want to lose money on a less harmful alternative to tobacco - and YOU are in their hip pocket. How proud you must be!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have checked out the ecig dangers web sites. Most of them are sponsored by big pharma and are chock full of lies, innuendos and opinion articles disguised presented as fact sheets.
The FDA did a minor study of a handful of brands and a couple of them found TRACES of an ingredient of antifreeze. So far, the only negative side effects of ecigs found in studies have been reduction of short-term lung function and drying of mucous membranes.
Why don't you actually do some research of BOTH sides of the issue instead of going for the lies and exaggerations that only support your bigotry? I'll make a reasonable guess from your comments that it is your modus operendi for EVERY ISSUE YOU POST ON.
Pfizer has kicked over a million dollars into these campaigns. Why? Chantrix sales for one - and then there are all the other meds for smoking cessation, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, Cancer... Pfizer doesn't want to lose money on a less harmful alternative to tobacco - and YOU are in their hip pocket. How proud you must be!
Wheeeeeeeze,hack,hack,cough, cough,cough. I love these (wheeze) things!.........yeah right!

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Wheeeeeeeze,hack,hack, cough, cough,cough. I love these (wheeze) things!.........yeah right!
Sarcasm is the recourse of a weak mind.
Are you one of those who thinks sodas shouldn't be sold in sizes larger than 16 ounces? Do you think the FDA should legislate how many fat calories are sold in restaurant meals?

Are you one of those ex smokers who never got though the grieving process?
Vaporizers have no tar, no carbon monoxide, no particulates and none of the 400 chemicals found in tobacco leaves.
The base liquids are the same ones found in nebulizers, atomizers and IV solutions, the nicotine is optional and the flavorings are food grade.

Your entire opposition is based on preconception and bias. You haven't actually got anything besides 'I don't like electronic cigarettes or the idea of them, so nobody else should be able to use them.'
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcasm is the recourse of a weak mind.
Are you one of those who thinks sodas shouldn't be sold in sizes larger than 16 ounces? Do you think the FDA should legislate how many fat calories are sold in restaurant meals?
Are you one of those ex smokers who never got though the grieving process?
Vaporizers have no tar, no carbon monoxide, no particulates and none of the 400 chemicals found in tobacco leaves.
The base liquids are the same ones found in nebulizers, atomizers and IV solutions, the nicotine is optional and the flavorings are food grade.
Your entire opposition is based on preconception and bias. You haven't actually got anything besides 'I don't like electronic cigarettes or the idea of them, so nobody else should be able to use them.'
I've never said don't use them,just be respectfull of those around you who don't appreciate you blowing "your harmless water vapor" that's been through your years of nicotine laden lungs. Toke it and swallow. keep the goodness to Yourself and YOUR body.

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>I've never said don't use them,just be respectfull of those around you who don't appreciate you blowing "your harmless water vapor" that's been through your years of nicotine laden lungs. Toke it and swallow. keep the goodness to Yourself and YOUR body.
YOU talk about being respectful? When I smoked tobacco cigs I always stood away and downwind from others unless they smoked, too and I never threw butts on the ground. Now there is an alternative available that is immeasurably safer and less harmful, practically odorless, involves no litter, ashtrays or butt cans whatsoever and ignorant people like you STILL have hissy fits about it.

Another thing I've always tried to do is to be honest, fair and reasonable to the best of my ability and to NOT TELL OTHER PEOPLE HOW TO RUN THEIR LIVES.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU talk about being respectful? When I smoked tobacco cigs I always stood away and downwind from others unless they smoked, too and I never threw butts on the ground. Now there is an alternative available that is immeasurably safer and less harmful, practically odorless, involves no litter, ashtrays or butt cans whatsoever and ignorant people like you STILL have hissy fits about it.
Another thing I've always tried to do is to be honest, fair and reasonable to the best of my ability and to NOT TELL OTHER PEOPLE HOW TO RUN THEIR LIVES.
Your life ends at the end of your nose and mine begins at the end of mine. Respect that too. Attitudes like yours will hasten the ban on E-Cigs in public just like cigarettes. Keep up the good work!

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Your life ends at the end of your nose and mine begins at the end of mine. Respect that too. Attitudes like yours will hasten the ban on E-Cigs in public just like cigarettes. Keep up the good work!
Get this clear. I believe in the Constitution. I believe in a free society as envisioned by the country's forefathers. I believe in both personal liberty and personal responsibility. I believe that both sides of any issue deserves equal consideration and both sides should be contained to verified data -
NOT neurotic squeemishness, false charges and erroneous preconceptions - and THAT is why I respond to your posts with the same intensity that YOU initiated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jacksonville Discussions

Search the Jacksonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gadsden police are worthless Thu Yikes 1
Gadsden area WOMEN OVERWEIGHT ! (Aug '13) Thu Yikes 5
Are you a female who has been screwed in Calhou... (May '08) Apr 15 I bet you have 78
Shelley Mar... Apr 14 Whats up 1
Judge King (Mar '10) Apr 14 Been There 5
Moment federal agents tasered son of last Nevad... Apr 12 DailyMail Video 1
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jan '14 WnL 699
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••