Daily News

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

The U.S. military sinks lower and lower each day. They are a disgrace to themselves, our country and way of life. Just pure garbage through and through.

Marine filmed urinating on bodies of dead Taliban has no regrets and would do it again

Sgt. Joseph Chamblin says he was just doing his job in Afghanistan:'Do you want the Marine Corps to be a group of Boy Scout pretty boys or do you want guys that will go out and kill the people trying to take advantage of your country and kill Americans?'

How does this protect America? Was urinating on a dead person his job? Fire the military leaders if it was. They are mentally sick.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mari...
LoLn

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

When did you serve?
Oh that's right, I'm sure you didn't.
Without us with "no self-respect and no morals" where would you be?
You're mistaking the actions of a few, and blaming the military as a whole, that's pretty ignorant don't you think?
I would expect no less. Some people prefer to talk about what they would do, or how things should be, but never do anything to make a difference in the world in which they live.
You my friend, are a sheep.
Truth

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

I would expect a reply like your from an moron government baby murder. Amazing how scum like you support going to foreign countries and murdering innocent teachers and school children and then cry about Connecticut. Real crime and gun control will come when we take all the weapons from the trash military.

Not everyone in the military, past and present supports this filthy baby murdering government.

United States of Baby Murders

United States of Nation Invaders

United States of Imperialists

United States of Resource Thieves

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jacksonville Discussions

Search the Jacksonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Special Forcesí suicide rates hit record levels 23 hr Best news ever 1
Gadsden police are worthless Apr 17 Yikes 1
Gadsden area WOMEN OVERWEIGHT ! (Aug '13) Apr 17 Yikes 5
Are you a female who has been screwed in Calhou... (May '08) Apr 15 I bet you have 78
Shelley Mar... Apr 14 Whats up 1
Judge King (Mar '10) Apr 14 Been There 5
Moment federal agents tasered son of last Nevad... Apr 12 DailyMail Video 1
•••
•••
•••
Jacksonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jacksonville Jobs

•••