|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Evils of Jason Lyn White

This is the evil adventures of Jason Lyn White of Semmes, Alabama.

Jason Lyn White born December 27, 1975

He is the son of

Cynthia and James Ricky White

9601 NORTHWOODS DRIVE SEMMES AL 36575

and that is where he currently resides.

He dropped out of Citronelle High School

He works at Adriatic Marine Inc in LA

Jason Lyn White on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/jasonlynwhite

A.K.A - Son of "the Bitch"

Ladies BEWARE

Declared an unfit father and his 2nd son taken away from him by DHR and the court. His first lover reports that Jason never supported his first son - and so far this seems to be the case with his second son. He has a record of having children with women who he never has any intentions of marrying. I guess he figures he will not have to pay child support this way. It has been reported that his domestic violence and alleged illegal drug use coupled with an alleged drinking problem (two DUI arrests) was also a factor in his son being taken away from him. If you see him alone with his son - call DHR immediately.

-----Jason Lyn White has many arrests in Mobile County AL.

-----He has been arrested at least once for DUI

-----He has also been arrested for DUI in TX - but he skipped bond and as long as he stays out of TX he will never have to stand in that court of law.

Ref: Chambers County, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2, Anahuac, TX

-----He has quite the record of not showing up for court. Will he skip out on his Dec 5, 2012 appointment with justice? Our investigators will report on this after the trial and we will post it on this site also.

If anyone sees him selling or buying drugs please call the police.

If anyone sees him driving call the police for his driver license has been revoked.

He was arrested for burglary March of 2010 in Satsuma - That he will have to have a jury trial in Dec 5, 2012 - Mobile County Courthouse
alaboma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

You right we change in to anything but repppp!!!
Tim Grant

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Evils of Jason Lyn White
This is the evil adventures of Jason Lyn White of Semmes, Alabama.

Jason Lyn White born December 27, 1975

He is the son of

Cynthia and James Ricky White

9601 NORTHWOODS DRIVE SEMMES AL 36575

and that is where he currently resides.

He dropped out of Citronelle High School

He works at Adriatic Marine Inc in LA

Jason Lyn White on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/jasonlynwhite

A.K.A - Son of "the Bitch"

Ladies BEWARE

Declared an unfit father and his 2nd son taken away from him by DHR and the court. His first lover reports that Jason never supported his first son - and so far this seems to be the case with his second son. He has a record of having children with women who he never has any intentions of marrying. I guess he figures he will not have to pay child support this way. It has been reported that his domestic violence and alleged illegal drug use coupled with an alleged drinking problem (two DUI arrests) was also a factor in his son being taken away from him. If you see him alone with his son - call DHR immediately.

-----Jason Lyn White has many arrests in Mobile County AL.

-----He has been arrested at least once for DUI

-----He has also been arrested for DUI in TX - but he skipped bond and as long as he stays out of TX he will never have to stand in that court of law.

Ref: Chambers County, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2, Anahuac, TX

-----He has quite the record of not showing up for court. Will he skip out on his Dec 5, 2012 appointment with justice? Our investigators will report on this after the trial and we will post it on this site also.

If anyone sees him selling or buying drugs please call the police.

If anyone sees him driving call the police for his driver license has been revoked.

He was arrested for burglary March of 2010 in Satsuma - That he will have to have a jury trial in Dec 5, 2012 - Mobile County Courthouse.

Following is some of his mugs from the county jail. He has many arrests but these are the only mug shots that we have. There are many that are missing.

March 13, 2012

Arrested for Driving with a suspended License
Arrested again
Jul 23, 2012 - theft of Property 3rd degree
Arrested again
Unknown date but booked for theft of Property 3rd degree
He is the son of Ricky and Cynthia White who live at 9601 NORTHWOODS DRIVE SEMMES AL 36575

Since: Nov 12

Foley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

I am don't knowe yet.
justice

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Give it back to siegelman!

Since: Jan 13

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

payday wrote:
Robert Bentley. The only choice.
Bubba Billy-Bob he looks out fer the poor man.
tiggis

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ……
Vote Putin
Democrat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Why wasn't there any democrats on the ballot the last election. I'm fed up with these greedy republican a******* who goal is to make everyone poor or put you in jail cause you don't vote republican!.

Since: Jul 10

Any town USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Democrat wrote:
Why wasn't there any democrats on the ballot the last election. I'm fed up with these greedy republican a******* who goal is to make everyone poor or put you in jail cause you don't vote republican!.
Ahhh, another dummycrat who cannot see through the wool!
Everybut

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

I just can't wrap my head around how struggling rednecks vote republican. Because their grandpappy told that's what they are? No one educated themselves on what that means?Morons.

Since: Jul 10

Any town USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Everybut wrote:
I just can't wrap my head around how struggling rednecks vote republican. Because their grandpappy told that's what they are? No one educated themselves on what that means?Morons.
Everybut, can you put a sentence together where people can understand what you are trying to say??? It's not all that hard little buddy! All you need is a 4th grade education to do it!
LEO

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

HELLO
Obamanation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Everybut wrote:
Thats pretty funny, you calling someone a moron.
Get yours now

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

healthcare.gov get yours
WnL

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Everybut wrote:
Actually our grandpappy told us NOT to vote Republican, but to vote Democrat no matter what. Republicans were the party of Lincoln & voted in favor of re-occupying the South in the 1950s to achieve the new celebrated goal of desegregation (as long as it didn't apply to them in the North). That backfired on them, but they did eventually achieve a complete flip-flop of the voters in the South as the Democrats again fractured in the 1950s-1960s (exactly 100 years after they did it before and got the first Republican president elected)

What an ironic world we live in. Directly attacked by Islamic extremists in the 90s and then 911, within 7 years, electing the 1960s pot smoking son of an overseas visiting Muslim and a hippie Mom. Maybe we're more open minded than others give us credit for, or maybe we're all JUST IDIOTS.

Sincerely,
WnL (on vacation in the cold)
ordained preacher

Ozark, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Don't vote for tim riley...he is gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Jacksonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jacksonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••