Teen Killed in Highway 60 Crash

Teen Killed in Highway 60 Crash

There are 7 comments on the Today's TMJ4 story from Nov 13, 2009, titled Teen Killed in Highway 60 Crash. In it, Today's TMJ4 reports that:

A 15-year-old West Bend girl died in a two vehicle crash Thursday evening on Highway 60 at Highway G in the Town of Jackson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Today's TMJ4.

Juan Valdez

Cross Timbers, MO

#1 Nov 13, 2009
God this is tragic. They should check the drivers cell phone records and see if he was on the phone at the time. Those things need to be outlawed.
Tracey

Brookfield, WI

#2 Nov 13, 2009
I pray for the victims, survivors and families of all involved - this is tragic; the intersection in mention is dangerous - dark country road where traffic is traveling 55-65 mph or more. My daughter is 15 - I can't imagine the familys grief right now.
matt

Lakeville, MN

#3 Nov 13, 2009
Juan Valdez wrote:
God this is tragic. They should check the drivers cell phone records and see if he was on the phone at the time. Those things need to be outlawed.
ill bet he wasnt. its not always fones u old shrew
justin schwechel

Portage, WI

#4 Nov 14, 2009
actuellly he wasnt on the phone i was in the car and was flown by flight for life so be4 u ppl get on hear talkin.... no ur storys...
Jessica

Janesville, WI

#5 Nov 14, 2009
Juan Valdez wrote:
Dont jump to the conclusion that all teens are on the phone, accept the fact accidents do happen.
May everyone get well and make it through this. Kurstin you are missed by many.
Slinger resident

Kansas City, KS

#6 Jul 22, 2010
My most heartfelt condolences to the family in their loss.
I lost my grandfather & younger brother in a car/train accident many years ago. I can relate to the pain. That accident was 52 years ago, & I still miss them.
How or why the accident happened isn't the issue. Thank God for giving you the opportunity to have known her, even for so short of a time,...Be grateful for the wonderful memories she left you,...and try not to question God's judgement in taking her at such a young age. Obviously, He was short one angel,...So he chose her.
My most sincere sympathy.
sharon

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Jul 26, 2010
Juan Valdez wrote:
...She was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from vehicle...perhaps had she been, s he wouldn't be DEAD. Always looking for someone else to blame....sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dog found tied to tree behind pizza hut Apr 4 Taylor 2
News Weissler, Joseph B. (Dec '08) Mar '17 Geo k Weissler 2
Donald David Beck Feb '17 charity 1
Germantown Music Thread (Nov '15) Dec '16 Musikologist 2
News More States Passing Laws Allowing Firearms With... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stickichild 26
paul babbitt (Feb '15) Feb '15 curious 1
News Widespread Travel Impacts from Ice Storm (Feb '13) Feb '13 Martha Gilerovich 1

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages