Germantown Police Officers

Germantown Police Officers

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Casey Lee

Germantown, WI

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Me and my husband own a house in Germantown and all I can say is I regret moving here. We've had so many complaints about certain issues, and feeling we could trust in the Police Department here was just foolish. There is not one that I consider to be helpful. I mean do we not pay their salaries? Are they not here to protect and serve? And then to make matters worse, we go over to the Village Hall just to find out who's in charge of these heartless people, and all they can say is "There are so many". In other words...just being vague and "please get out of my face"...handing us a blue slip with Germantown officials. This Villiage is sad!!! We can't go throughout the day without hearing sirens at least 2-3 times. We are happy to say that we are moving North of here :)

Since: Oct 12

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Germantown PD is undergoing major changes as we speak, i promise.

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Lori, how do you know this!
The REAL Lori Lowling wrote:
Germantown PD is undergoing major changes as we speak, i promise.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2012
National Focal Point for HATE GROUP activity ...

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Oct 23, 2012
What issues are you having? Was looking at that area for housing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Germantown Music Thread Nov 13 Musikologist 1
does anyone know where larry radloff is living ... (Oct '09) Sep '15 Pamela Schroeter 6
News It's time to end the Milwaukee Bus System in Ge... Jul '15 kazrjz 1
Review: Duane Flowers (May '15) May '15 A MOM 1
paul babbitt (Feb '15) Feb '15 curious 1
Looking for Radon Mitigation in West Bend (Feb '15) Feb '15 CookieMonsterFL 2
News Widespread Travel Impacts from Ice Storm (Feb '13) Feb '13 Martha Gilerovich 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages