Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 20, 2013
does anybody know her?
stay away

United States

#3 Jul 7, 2013
Walking std nasty a** hoe! Been around thats fo sho !
Guest2344

Jackson, TN

#4 Jul 14, 2013
She gonna talk about inviting her to shit when she was just lying for attention.
her bf

Tyler, TX

#5 Aug 8, 2013
Any1 know a guy his age wanting to date some1 her age? Child molester lol! Guess he couldn't get a girl his age so he had to go for a minor.
yessir

Savannah, TN

#6 Aug 8, 2013
Id smash
Tiffany June

Kenton, TN

#7 Aug 11, 2013
1. Whoever is talking shit can say it to my face. I appreciate the fact that y'all are concerned with me.
2. Nobody needs to worry about my relationship. Who cares about the age difference? We probably have a better relationship than half the people in Jackson do. When you are actually in a relationship and can hold one and truly be faithful and committed to someone, THEN you can say something. Until then, grow up, try to be mature and worry about you're own life. I'm sure it's not to interesting considering you're so worried with what someone else is doing with their life.
her bf

Tyler, TX

#8 Aug 13, 2013
Tiffany June wrote:
1. Whoever is talking shit can say it to my face. I appreciate the fact that y'all are concerned with me.
2. Nobody needs to worry about my relationship. Who cares about the age difference? We probably have a better relationship than half the people in Jackson do. When you are actually in a relationship and can hold one and truly be faithful and committed to someone, THEN you can say something. Until then, grow up, try to be mature and worry about you're own life. I'm sure it's not to interesting considering you're so worried with what someone else is doing with their life.
You ain't nothing but a slut. He better check for some STDs! You nasty hoe.
her bf

Tyler, TX

#9 Aug 13, 2013
I have known him for a long time. I will be sure to fill him in!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look outside at the global warming 7 min Auntie Theist 9
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 9 min Alain Vain 2,278
Fat Salaries for Jesus 11 min Auntie Theist 4
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 42 min Guest 3,017
City Street salt trucks plows 51 min Guest 60
naacp calls them colored 2 hr Howmuchforthabuck 21
Next Jackson Mayor Election 4 hr Citizen 40

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance